BEAUTIFUL

Start Again (Sequel)

#Five Years Later#
 
I woke up to that familiar light pressure on my lips again.
 
I smiled,knowing who it was.
 
I opened an eye and my six year old son chuckled,"Umma."
 
I got up and ruffled his hair before going to wash up.I dried my face and came out,"Jinhyun ah."
 
He stopped jumping on my bed and ran over to me.
 
"Have you brushed your teeth?"
 
He nodded,"All by myself."
 
I bent down and gave him a small peck on his lips,"Morning dear."
 
He bowed slightly,"Good morning umma."
 
I held his hand and went to prepare some breakfast for the both of us.
 
Jinhyun was playing with his cars on the dining table and I let him.
 
"Have you made your bed?"
 
"Nae umma."
 
"Wow,our Jinhyun is really growing up,he's a big boy now."
 
He smiled,"Will I be like appa?"
 
I raised an eyebrow,"Waeyo?"
 
"Because appa is handsome and brave and really good at playing with me."
 
I giggled and put the eggs on two plates,"Well,what else is appa good at?"
 
I pushed one plate over to Jinhyun.
 
He ate happily,just like his father,mouth full and cheeks puffed,"Singing me to sleep."
 
I giggled,"Nae,we'll look for him later okay?"
 
"And B.A.P uncles as well?"
 
I took a napkin and wiped his mouth,"Yes of course."
 
After breakfast,I picked some clothes out for Jinhyun and helped him put them on.
 
"Okay dear,wait on the sofa for me,no jumping arasso?"
 
"Nae umma."
 
He ran out and sat on the sofa quietly,turning the television on.
 
I got changed and thought about Jinhyun and Daehyun.
 
Daehyun and I have been married for close to eight years,Jinhyun is six already,B.A.P has debuted for six years.
 
Time really flies.But I'm still B.A.P's manager,living in Seoul with my son and Daehyun.
 
I grabbed my bag and went to get Jinhyun.
 
"Jinhyun ah,lets go!"
 
He grinned and held my hand.I got our car and drove down to the stadium.
 
There was some kpop special on today and B.A.P as well as other artistes were invited.
 
I parked at the staff's lot and took Jinhyun backstage.
 
I wore my tag and handed Jinhyun his so no one will question.
 
Since B.A.P has been in the business for so long,Jaejoong officially announced that Daehyun was married and we have a child.
 
The fans' response wasn't very good at first but Jaejoong managed to protect our privacy so we were fine.
 
Now,the fans have more or less accepted the fact and I felt happy that Jinhyun can grow up in a nice and safe environment.
 
"Jinhyun ah,can you find appa?"
 
We pushed through the crowd of idols and staff while Jinhyun kept bowing out of respect.
 
"Umma,there's too many people around."
 
I squeezed his hand,"Kwenchana?"
 
Jinhyun took a deep breath and squeezed my hand back,"Nae kwenchana."
 
I smiled and took him down to B.A.P's waiting room.
 
It was this little thing our family had,squeezing one another's hand could mean tons of things.Only things that we knew.
 
Like comfort,or something is going wrong,or even just to show our love for one another.
 
Jinhyun jumped,"Umma umma!B.A.P B.A.P!"
 
He pointed to the sign on the door and I giggled,"Wow you found it,go knock on the door."
 
He knocked softly and B.A.P heard.Their chairs screeched against the floor as they stood up.
 
Zelo popped his head out,"Oh yeah!So nice!"
 
He high fived Jinhyun and I giggled,"Say hello to everybody okay?"
 
Jinhyun nodded and bowed,"Annyeong Uncle Zelo."
 
Junhong laughed and we went in.
 
"Woah look who's here."Yongguk,Himchan,Youngjae and Jongup gave high fives to Jinhyun while Daehyun came over and wrapped an arm around my waist.
 
"Hey babe."He kissed me gently and I smiled,morning dose.
 
I pulled away,"How long more?"
 
"A few minutes,its some special early performance or something,all the idols look like they've just woken up."
 
I nodded,"Is your voice warmed up?"
 
He cleared his throat,"Yeah more or less."
 
"Appa!"
 
"Oh nae."
 
Daehyun kneeled down and hugged Jinhyun,"Hey little prince,had your morning dose?"
 
Jinhyun nodded,"When umma was still asleep."
 
I kicked Daehyun's shoe,"Yah,who asked you to teach him that?"
 
Dae shrugged,"Jinhyun asked so I told him it was a good way to start the day,its true right?"
 
Jinhyun nodded,"Umma always wakes up when we do that."
 
I pouted and Daehyun high fived Jinhyun,"You haven't told umma about later right?"
 
I cocked my head,"Later?"
 
Jinhyun smiled,"I didn't tell umma,I've been a really good boy."
 
"Oh,what else did you do?"
 
"I made my bed,brushed my own teeth and finished my breakfast."
 
I giggled and Daehyun hugged him,"Wow our prince is becoming a king now."
 
The door flew open,"B.A.P out now!Oh Jinhyun is here."
 
Minshik high fived Jinhyun,"Okay young man,time to see your uncles and appa perform!"
 
I held Jinhyun's hand and we stood behind the stage,waiting for B.A.P's turn.
 
Daehyun squeezed my hand and I kissed him softly,"Do well honey."
 
He smiled,"Got it babe."
 
I adjusted Daehyun's tie and he stared at me,"I love it when you do this."
 
I scoffed and pushed his head,"Hajima."
 
Jinhyun tugged Daehyun's shirt,"Appa."
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Can you sing for me like how you sing on stage?"
 
Daehyun smirked,"Of course lad,okay,stay with umma,I'll come back soon."
 
B.A.P adjusted their mics and I rushed them out after doing a hwaiting.
 
B.A.P went out,singing their hits,the crowd went wild,that's B.A.P's style.Give them anything and they'll do it well.
 
Just cut them a little slack on aegyo.
 
After the performance and encore,Daehyun drove Jinhyun and I somewhere.
 
"Honey,where are we going?"
 
"Umma,its a surprise,so you'll have to wait until we get there."
 
I shook my head,"Wow you two are teaming up against me."
 
Daehyun chuckled,"Be patient,you won't want me to leave you alone for hours again right?"
 
I thought about it and checked my phone,"Ah cherry blossom season."
 
Dae stared at me,"Yah,you weren't supposed to know."
 
Jinhyun grumbled,"Appa,you spoiled the surprise."
 
I turned behind and squeezed his little hand,"Kwenchana,you know the place we bring you to every year?"
 
Jinhyun thought carefully,"Is it the flowers I see in the pictures?"
 
I nodded,"Appa wants to show us something special this year,that's why we came later than usual."
 
Daehyun laughed,"I'm the one taking you guys here and I barely have to explain anything."
 
"Oppa,its end of the season right?"
 
"Yeah,Jinhyun ah,get ready to have some fun."
 
We parked and got Jinhyun out.
 
We strolled in the park,Daehyun and I holding hands while Jinhyun ran about.The wind blew softly and Daehyun squeezed my hand,"We're back again,Yeouido."
 
I nodded,"Its been some time since we've seen the petals fall."
 
Daehyun shrugged,"Its beautiful whatever way we see them."
 
I giggled,"That's true."
 
"Appa umma!"Jinhyun started calling us and we looked at him.
 
He ran over to us,holding a petal in his hand.
 
"Oh its starting."
 
We looked up and saw a few petals falling slowly,then the wave of petals came floating down,but as gently as ever.Jinhyun jumped around,swiping at the petals.
 
Daehyun and I just stood there,admiring the beautiful view.
 
But that wasn't the only thing we were thinking of.
 
Daehyun rested his forehead on mine,"Its been a long journey dear."
 
I nodded,understanding.
 
"But we stuck through it all,together."
 
I nodded again,"I'll never exchange it for anything."
 
Dae laughed,"There you go again,making everything okay."
 
I smiled,"Well we still have a long way to go,I still have to make lots of things okay."
 
"Don't worry,I'll be there every step of the way,helping and protecting you,pampering and looking after you."
 
I sighed,"There you go again,treating me too nice."
 
"Its not only you now,I have to be nice to Jinhyun too."
 
"Appa umma!"
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Why must we come see the flowers every year?"
 
Daehyun smiled,"Because appa's halabeoji brought me here,like how we bring you here."
 
"Ah,appa,then when I grow up,who must I bring here?"
 
Daehyun glanced at me then back at Jinhyun,"Bring your wife here,once you're married,bring her here."
 
Jinhyun looked at me and motioned for me to kneel down.
 
I did,and he placed a flower above my ear,"There,beautiful umma."
 
I giggled and patted his shoulder,"You can also bring your children here,then they can see the pretty flowers."
 
Jinhyun nodded,"I also want to go to the beach,its pretty there."
 
Daehyun and I smiled,this is our kid alright.
 
Jinhyun ran off and Daehyun hugged my waist,"Its funny right?I can't seem to stop loving you two."
 
I laughed,"Same here."
 
Daehyun kissed me gently and before we could pull away,Jinhyun grabbed our hands,"The petals are like snow umma!"
 
Daehyun and I turned to Jinhyun then at one another,"Its really beautiful isn't it?"
 
Daehyun leaned close to my ear,"Don't you think Jinhyun needs siblings?"
 
I giggled,"Waeyo?"
 
"I wanna spend more time with you."
 
"What makes you think having more children will give ourselves more time?"
 
He smirked,"Just the process of having more children."
 
"Oppa."
 
He chuckled and Jinhyun collected a bunch of petals and placed it in my hands.
 
I kneeled down and Jinhyun watched me.
 
"Jinhyun ah,would you want to have brothers and sisters?"
 
He thought about it,"Like our neighbour?"
 
I nodded,"With many children to play with you."
 
"Will I have to look after them?"
 
"Yes of course,they're your siblings."
 
Jinhyun smiled,"Then we can come here every year and go to the beach to play with the water there."
 
Daehyun chuckled,"That's right kid,you'll be a big brother."
 
Jinhyun smiled beautifully,he liked the sound of that,"Then where can we get my brothers and sisters?"
 
I stared blankly at the unexpected question.
 
Daehyun cleared his throat,"You'll have to wait now,appa and umma will handle this."
 
I giggled and hurried Jinhyun on,"Go and play,the petals are still falling."
 
He ran off and Daehyun held my hand,kissing my cheek.
 
"We're going to be really busy from now on."
 
I pinched his cheek,"You're going to settle Jinhyun when he's going to sleep,I'm not going to take responsibility when he walks into our room."
 
Daehyun laughed,"I'll take care of that."
 
We had a late lunch and went shopping at a mall.
 
Jinhyun loved the toy section.Which is normal.And Dae's wish was granted,he could play guns with his son.
 
It was really fun,being a mother,just watching my dorky husband and son play 'Police and Thief' in that little shop.
 
"Umma umma!Hide here!Appa will see you!"
 
Jinhyun pulled me down behind boxes of toys and put his finger to his lips,"Appa can hear us."
 
I giggled,"How do you know?"
 
Jinhyun closed his eyes and I stared at him,"Baby,you okay?"
 
He jumped up and fired his gun crazily while I heard Daehyun being 'shot'.
 
Dae laid on the ground and I stared at the both of them.
 
I kicked Daehyun's shoe,"Oppa get up,you're an idol."
 
He smirked and got up,"I'm a father too,wow Jinhyun is good."
 
Jinhyun jumped and hugged me,"Yay I win!"
 
I smiled and ruffled his hair.Daehyun once again,spoiled him and bought tons of toys for our precious son.
 
But when Jinhyun looked at me,I gave him a you-know-what-to-do-with-these-toys-or-I'll-do-something-to-them look.
 
He lowered his head,knowing how he messed the whole house with his toys once.I fell the moment I came out of the room and Dae fell when he came back home.
 
It was that serious.
 
"Okay Jinhyun,you promise to be a good boy and keep your things,only then can appa buy more toys."
 
Jinhyun nodded and held Daehyun's hand,"Nae appa."
 
I couldn't help smiling,they're really so cute.
 
"Babe,I'll put the toys in the car,go get some ice cream with Jinhyun and I'll come find you later."
 
"Nae arasso."
 
I held Jinhyun's hand and Daehyun kissed me quickly before going back to the car.
 
We went to the ice cream cafe and Jinhyun chose his ice cream,"Umma,I want the strawberry cheesecake."
 
I smiled and nodded,"Okay."
 
I ordered Daehyun's cheesecake,Jinhyun's strawberry cheesecake and my smores.
 
We sat at a table and Jinhyun ate happily.
 
I thought back to when I was pregnant,I always felt like eating strawberry cheesecake,Jinhyun's favourite.
 
On the other hand,"Jinhyun ah."I ate my ice cream,"Just now when you were playing with appa?"
 
He nodded,"Appa is very good at 'Police and Thief.'"
 
I smiled,"Yes dear,but you were really good as well."
 
He shrugged and continued eating,"It is very easy to know when appa is coming."
 
"How do you know?"
 
"Oh appa!"
 
Daehyun smiled and sat down with us,"Woah,cheesecake?"
 
Jinhyun nodded,"Nae appa."
 
Daehyun high fived him,"Thanks kid."
 
I looked back at Jinhyun,"Jinhyun ah."
 
"Nae umma."
 
"How did you know appa was coming?"
 
"I can smell his cologne and appa's footsteps were really loud."
 
Daehyun looked at me,"Did you hear me?"
 
I shook my head,"Well,our Jinhyun has really good sense that's for sure."
 
We went for a light dinner and drove back home.
 
Jinhyun was fast asleep in the backseat and B.A.P's songs were on the radio.
 
"Babe?"
 
"Hmm?"
 
"What did you eat that gave our son sharp senses?"
 
I shrugged,"I've got no idea."
 
"Maybe it was the fall that woke his senses up."
 
I elbowed him,"What are you talking about,that was scary okay?"
 
Daehyun chuckled,"Mianhe,but either way,don't you think he's a bit like us?"
 
I glared at him,"Honey,he's our son,he is like us."
 
"I know I mean like,the way we know one another and how Jinhyun also knows us."
 
I smiled,"Yeah that's true."
 
"Thinking about it,we seem to do a lot of telepathy don't we?"
 
I shrugged,"Well we're married for some time now,it should more or less be in our blood."
 
"Why do we even bother to buy phones anymore?"
 
I giggled,"Turn left dear,where are you going?"
 
He turned and chuckled,"You see?Why do I even have a GPS?"
 
"Hajima,you'll wake him."
 
We arrived home and Daehyun carried the toys up while I carried Jinhyun.
 
We stopped outside our door,there was a package.
 
Daehyun grumbled,"There sure are lots of things for us to do today."
 
"Oppa just get in and carry the box in later."
 
We went in and Daehyun put the toys on the floor before carrying the box in.
 
I laid Jinhyun on his bed and covered his blanket for him.I went to grab a wet cloth and wiped Jinhyun so he wouldn't feel uncomfortable when he slept.
 
"Babe?"
 
I got up and closed the door before going to the living room.
 
"What is it?"
 
"Its from your mum."
 
"Oh?"
 
We stared at the package and laughed quietly,"Oh my goodness,don't tell me."
 
I dialed my mother's number.
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Umma."
 
"Oh yes my dear,received my package?"
 
"Yes we got it,umma-"
 
"Well get cracking then!Jinhyun needs siblings too you know?"
 
I raised an eyebrow,"You didn't give me any siblings."
 
"All the more you should give Jinhyun siblings!"
 
Wow my mum is good.
 
"Nae arasso,good night."
 
"Jinhyun's asleep?"
 
"Yes,I'll let him talk to you tomorrow."
 
"Arasso,good night dear."
 
"Good night."
 
Daehyun chuckled and sat on the floor,"Your mum seems to be thinking like us."
 
I sat next to him,"You think?"
 
He opened the box carefully,"Ready?"
 
I nodded and he opened it up.
 
The packets were new,some of them were even upgraded and stuff.
 
Which made me feel like laughing even more.
 
Daehyun grabbed a few of them and started reading,"You do realise we didn't use the tonics last time right?"
 
I shrugged and grabbed a few packets,reading as well,"We didn't need them."
 
Daehyun glanced at me,"What makes you think we need them now?"
 
I looked at him through my lashes,"Nothing wrong with trying right?"
 
He scoffed and carried me to our room.
 
"Oppa!"
 
"Shh,Jinhyun's sleeping."
 
"Jung Daehyun you stop it right now."
 
He closed our door using his feet and laid me down on our bed,"You wouldn't have to go through this if you didn't ignore me so many times this month."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
He leaned in and kissed me gently,"You're going to compensate all of that to me tonight."
 
I smiled and pushed him slightly,"I'm sorry honey."
 
He kissed my neck,"Too late babe."
 
"Ah oppa."
 
He started and biting on my neck and I wanted to scream from the crazy pleasure,but Jinhyun was sleeping.
 
"Why aren't you babe?"
 
"Shut up Dae,Jinhyun is sleeping."
 
He smirked and continued his work,"I'll see how long you can hold out."
 
"Oh my go-"
 
Someone knocked on our door,"Appa,umma,are you there?"
 
Daehyun grumbled and pulled away,"Crap,he's awake."
 
I took a deep breath and went over to the door,"Jinhyun ah,kwenchana?"
 
He rubbed his teary eyes and I hugged him tight,"Nightmare?"
 
He nodded.
 
"Aww its okay,its not real,umma is here okay?"
 
Jinhyun nodded and I carried him back to his room,laying him back down.
 
"Umma."
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Why are nightmares scary?"
 
I giggled,"Well,that's just how our brain works,you'll feel better soon,who knows you will have a nice dream this time?"
 
He smiled and nodded while Daehyun came in.
 
He held both of our hands and squeezed gently,"You okay dude?"
 
Jinhyun nodded,"I'm okay now.Umma,why is your neck all red?"
 
I stared at him and pouted,"Your appa did this to me."
 
"Yah yah Jinhyun don't listen to your mother,umma was feeling uncomfortable so appa helped her,that's all."
 
I elbowed Dae and whispered quietly,"How hard did you bite?Even the marks are appearing."
 
Daehyun shushed me and sat down with me before he started singing.
 
What else?4MEN's Baby Baby.
 
Jinhyun slept comfortably in a few minutes and I turned his music player on.
 
It had those calming music so he could sleep better.
 
Most of them were ballads by B.A.P.
 
"Babe?"
 
I looked at Daehyun and he gave me that look.
 
He pulled me back to our room,"Ready to start again?"
 
-Its been a long ride.From school,to training,to them officially standing on stage.I've been through everything with B.A.P.
 
I don't regret a single moment with them.
 
From the moment I met them,I was meant to stay with them.
 
Daehyunie,I will love this crazy vocal forever.Being lovely and sweet,whatever,he's just such an amazing husband.
 
We've been through thick and thin,our trust never wavered.We knew in our hearts how much we loved one another.
 
And now with Jinhyun,nothing can get better than this.I will remember,I will,these memories are too precious to forget.
 
I'm writing again in this book of ours,so I can read and reflect on ourselves.
 
Our plant?Its still blooming,the colours are so beautiful.Jinhyun likes watering and looking after it.
 
Our bracelets are worn all the time,Jinhyun likes it when we wear them.
 
Our bears are now officially part of Jinhyun's bed.
 
4MEN's Baby Baby has become our little family's official song.Daehyun sings Jinhyun to sleep every night before humming me to sleep.
 
The necklace that Dae gave me for our graduation night is kept safely,either for our future daughter (if she ever comes) or our future daughter-in-law.
 
The beach is still as beautiful as Daehyun and I saw it last time,we go there with Jinhyun a lot.When the weather isn't cold though.Its fun swimming with my son.
 
We took Jinhyun to Jeju island.He liked it there.We didn't take him to LoveLand though.It was fun watching Dae and Jinhyun play 'Police and Thief' at the teddy bear museum. (Even though I objected to it) But they played quietly so it was okay. (I still objected to it)
 
B.A.P is doing well,they always do well.Like I say,throw anything to them and they'll do well.
 
Jaejoong is engaged and Minshik is married.
 
Its always nice going back to TS,sitting in my office or watching B.A.P in their practice room.Jinhyun likes learning how to dance as well.
 
I've got some schools listed out for Jinhyun,he seems more than willing to start.
 
Yongguk is still rapping,that awesome rapper that he is.He's written tons of raps and songs and they all sound great.
 
Himchan is still handsome as always,but no camera can capture his actual beauty so he's still forever complaining about that.He talks so much but I don't really mind.None of us really do.I just came up with a conclusion that all handsome guys talk a lot.
 
Youngjae still talks a lot as well.This golden ratio guy always seems to be able to take away all awkwardness or add on to the awkwardness in every situation.He's funny that way,but its fun.
 
Jongup still spins randomly whenever he feels like it.His forever smiling face is just too precious to get angry at.Zelo as well,always performing random dances with Jongup.They're just this maknae duo that has fun and doesn't mind if their hyungs do other things.
 
Because whatever it is,Himchan will always be able to come up with something more childish than them.
 
Daehyun,talks too much.I love him too much as well.This dorky husband of mine.He's so cool and everything when it comes to Jinhyun but he is still that sweet precious husband of mine.
 
From the time we met up till now,he's still treating me way too nice.The accidents we went through,to me,those are just tests to prove our love for one another.
 
Nothing can get any better than this.
 
I probably won't write much in here anymore.It seems like our story will last forever.
 
I still love this little book of ours,it more or less led me to Daehyun and I'll always love the stories in here.
 
And I'll tell you a secret,the tonics my mother bought for us?
 
Daehyun's one worked.Really well ;) 1st co-writer,Lee Hyunmin-
 
-Yah,my precious wife.You think you can take the honour and make your entry the last one?No chance.I love you babe but since you started this book off,I'll be the one to end it.
 
I love you.I really do.
 
During your pregnancy?Not being able to see you was probably the hardest thing ever.Then of course I wanted to spring a surprise on you and you threw me one instead.
 
This wife of mine.She either makes everything okay or throws everything out of proportion.
 
But whatever,you're brilliant that way okay?
 
And those accidents?Goodness babe,I love you too much.I'm just so freaking happy you and Jinhyun are here with me right now.
 
What will I do without you?
 
And I don't need those tonics okay?You gave it to me without me knowing huh?
 
Oh and,yah!You sneaky.Didn't mention anything about 'OneShot' era.
 
You loved our arms didn't you?You loved our legs more didn't you?
 
I bet you were the one instructing our coordi noona to wear those tight pants.
 
Doesn't matter,it was nice seeing you drool all over us.I bet you were dying to touch everybody else's arms.
 
Still babe,you only like to touch my arms and legs so I'm forgiving you for all the sensual senses you sent to me during inappropriate times.
 
And I really hope you don't read this again because I still want you but I won't erase this even for cheesecake.
 
I love you babe,like seriously.Its not just the sensual things okay?I'm just teasing you,you know that ;)
 
Okay,I need to sing our Jinhyun to sleep!I might write in here again.
 
Maybe,if my baby writes in here again even though she says she isn't going to,I'm going to till she begs for mercy.2nd co-writer,Jung Daehyun-
 
 
-What the,Jung Daehyun,you think I won't read this again huh?!
 
Will it make you feel better if I told you I touched everyone's biceps?And don't you dare try tease me.I'll tell Jinhyun ;p 1st co-writer,Lee Hyunmin-
 
-I knew you wouldn't dare tell Jinhyun.My teasing has an effect on you babe.I know you too well ;) Hajiman,why are there two medical reports in here? One is dated five years ago stating you were pregnant,so why is there another one saying you're pregnant but its dated just a week ago? Yah,tell me face to face,you're pregnant aren't you? 2nd co-writer,Jung Daehyun-

- ;) 1st co-writer,Lee Hyunmin-

 

============================================================THE END==================================================================

A/N:That's the end guys! Thanks to all my subscribers for sticking through this with me and thank you for all the comments!! Hope you all enjoyed this fanfic and I'm using Korean age in this chapter so don't feel confused :) Bye people! Lets work hard in life together! You only have one chance ya' know? God bless!