HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Start Again (Sequel)

There it went.First Baby Day.
 
B.A.P seemed to have withdrawal symptoms that even food couldn't help with.
 
It made me upset,that Baby Day had to end just like that.But we had bigger plans in store.
 
Like B.A.P's first concert.
 
Either way,it was my birthday and I didn't really think much about how to celebrate it when I saw B.A.P in their practice room looking all solemn.
 
I sighed and clapped my hands,"Okay guys up on your feet,start preparing and working hard for your next comeback,you'll get to see your Babyz soon."
 
Himchan sighed and got up,"At least we have their fan letters to read."
 
I smiled and played 'Secret Love',"Warm up your voices and we'll start from 'Warrior' all the way to 'Stop It'."
 
They got up and stretched themselves,singing and vocalising.
 
Jaejoong came in,"How are you guys doing?"
 
I signalled for B.A.P to continue and went outside to talk to our CEO.
 
"Oppa,they're going through the withdrawal symptoms."
 
"Oh,that isn't good."
 
"Give them another comeback next year,they'll feel better."
 
"Yeah I know,I came here to discuss stuff with them."
 
"Jinjja?"
 
"I was just worried that they wouldn't have enough rest,but I'll give them about a month or so to have a good break."
 
I smiled and nodded,"Nae,that would be nice."
 
Jaejoong smirked and I eyed him,"What are you smiling for?"
 
"Erm,happy birthday precious,lets go back in."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
He pointed to B.A.P's practice room and he opened the door for me to go in.
 
I stared for a while,it was dark.Which is weird because B.A.P was in here just minutes ago and I would hear if they left the room.
 
"Go on in."
 
I raised an eyebrow at Jaejoong,"Aegi ah,this uncle here is bad."
 
Jaejoong panicked,"Aniya,aegi you'll see once your mother goes in."
 
I went in and heard Daehyun's voice.
 
"Happy birthday to you~Areumdaun nae sarang~"
 
I gasped and the projector came on.
 
From our pictures in school,to the time we just joined the company,to our marriage,our honeymoon,'Warrior' era all the way up to 'Stop It' era.
 
Our plant and notebook also appeared in the pictures.
 
My cheeks got wet and the lights came back on.
 
"Happy birthday Hyunmin!"
 
I covered my mouth and stared at B.A.P.
 
"These guys really-"
 
Jongup held the cake and Daehyun stopped singing.
 
Zelo and Himchan came over,"Aww our precious manager cannot cry,its your birthday!"
 
I could feel my baby trying to calm me down,I smiled at that,this sensible child of mine.Just like its father.
 
I stared at Daehyun and he put his arms out.
 
I went over and hugged him tight.
 
"Yah,when did you put that together?"
 
He chuckled,"I told you,I'm never too busy for you."
 
I sniffed and pulled away,wiping my eyes,"Where's Minshik?I bet he also played a part in this."
 
The door opened slightly and Jaejoong peeked outside,"Hey you're here!"
 
Minshik came in and high fived Jaejoong,"I'm guessing the plan succeeded?"
 
"Oppa!"
 
Minshik scratched his head,"Hehe,it went well right?"
 
"Nae hyung!"Zelo patted his back,"It was awesome."
 
"Junhong ah."
 
Zelo looked at me innocently,"Nae noona?"
 
I giggled and leaned on Daehyun's chest,"Baby seems really happy."
 
They laughed and Daehyun kissed my head,"Okay,lets cut the cake!"
 
I finally blew the candles out and they distributed the cake.
 
Daehyun fed me again,it was becoming a habit.
 
The cake was really delicious,Oreo cheesecake.
 
Then I felt something strange.
 
Something was moving,inside me.
 
I covered my mouth,"Ah ah."
 
I gripped Daehyun's hand and he stared at me,"What's wrong?"
 
My eyes were wide open,it felt so different.
 
"Baby moved."
 
He tightened his grip on my hand,"Jinjja?"
 
I could barely breathe,the baby moved again.
 
"Honey."
 
Himchan came over,"Kwenchana?"
 
Daehyun stared at him,"Baby is moving."
 
"Bwoh?!"
 
B.A.P,Minshik and Jaejoong rushed over.
 
Daehyun put his hand on my tummy gently.Then I felt our baby move again.
 
Daehyun's eyes were wide open,"Oh my goodness."
 
Zelo jumped up,"My turn my turn!"
 
Daehyun kept his hand on my stomach but didn't stop Zelo from feeling our baby moving.
 
"Woah daebak,annyeong little aegi,I'm your uncle,your maknae uncle."
 
I giggled and Jongup felt it moving too.
 
"Oh oh,"he bowed slightly,"Annyeong aegi,I'm er,one of your uncles,Jongupie."
 
Daehyun stared at him,"Yah my baby can't see you,what are you bowing for?"
 
I nudged Daehyun,"Kwenchana,our baby can learn manners."
 
Youngjae and Minshik felt as well,"Woah woah woah its alive."
 
Daehyun glared at Youngjae,"You're kidding right?"
 
I laughed at them,"Aegi ah,move for a while more,there are more people who want to touch you."
 
Daehyun eyed me,"They're not touching our baby,they're touching you."
 
I giggled and Jaejoong placed his hand carefully,"Wah,that baby sure is active."
 
Himchan and Yongguk took turns and I smiled at their reactions.
 
Himchan did a salute,"Annyeongie aegi,I'm your uncle Himchanie and this is your other uncle Yonggukie,"he pressed Yongguk's hand on my tummy slightly harder.
 
"You can try to differentiate our voices since we're both really deep but Yonggukie is slightly deeper."
 
Yongguk nudged him,"Himchan ah,stop all those aegyos,the baby won't like it."
 
I nodded and held Daehyun's hand,"Baby must have known it was umma's birthday."
 
Daehyun chuckled and squeezed my hand,"Happy birthday dear,and thank you,for protecting our baby for so long."
 
I pinched his nose,"Komawo,for letting our baby have a fun time with the uncles."
 
Daehyun scoffed and kissed my cheek,"No problem."

 

=======================================================================================================================================

A/N:Baby moved! I'm not really sure how its supposed to feel like but it must feel a little funny right? Something moving inside you...Okay okay thanks to my subscribers and please comment!