TIRED

Start Again (Sequel)

It was late,but we didn't feel like going back to the hotel.
 
We sat on the sand,with me resting on Daehyun,him hugging me close to him.The wind was blowing strongly,but I liked it.
 
The sound of the waves made it feel like we weren't the only ones here.
 
Daehyun rubbed my shoulder,"Cold?"
 
I shook my head and kissed his neck.
 
He chuckled,"Still not enough?"
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"You've been kissing me the whole day."
 
I giggled,"Jinjja?"
 
"Did I look that cute that you had to kiss me so many times?"
 
"Waeyo?You don't want me to kiss you?"
 
"Aniya,just a little shocked at how many kisses you can throw at me in just a few seconds."
 
I smiled and nudged him,"You like it?"
 
He stared at me,"Bwoh?"
 
"Me giving you excessive kisses."
 
He blushed bright red even in the dark night,"I-I don't know,maybe,kind of,what are you doing to me?!"
 
I laughed at his reaction,"Aww my nampyeon is so cute!"
 
I hugged him tight and he froze,"Y-Yah oh god what are you-"
 
I looked at him through my lashes and his eyes widened,"Yah stop that!How in the-"
 
I giggled and held his face in my hands,"Honey,relax,I'm not doing anything to you."
 
He blinked madly,"Is this how you flirt with guys?"
 
I kissed him gently,"No dear,why do you think I'm doing something to you anyway?"
 
He glared at me and grabbed my hand,pressing it on his heart,"There."
 
His heart was beating like crazy.
 
I smiled and leaned in,kissing his heart gently,"Better?"
 
He sighed,"Wow you really-"
 
"Wae?"
 
He blushed again and looked away,"I enjoy your kisses too much."
 
He looked so cute when he blushed,"Oppa."
 
"Hmm?"
 
I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear,"You're so cute when you blush."
 
He froze and I pulled away from him,watching his reaction.
 
He smirked and looked at me,his eyes changed suddenly.
 
I knew that look,he wants the control now.
 
I quickly got up and walked away from him,he's surely going to get back at me for making him lose himself today.
 
Daehyun back hugged me and his voice was playful,"Where are you going babe?"
 
"Oppa."
 
"Hmm?"
 
He kissed my neck slowly,moving down to my shoulder and I clenched my fists tight,I'm not giving in this easily.
 
"O-Oppa."
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Stop it,that's cheating."
 
He chuckled,"Oh so you can kiss me the whole day but I can't?"
 
"But it wasn't my fault you looked so cute!"
 
He breathed down my neck and I pulled away from him quickly,"Ah oppa hajima."
 
He laughed,"Aww you look so cute right now."
 
My eyes widened,"Aniya yah oppa,stop there!"
 
He smirked cheekily,rubbing his chin.
 
I couldn't stand it,and just a moment ago he was freaking out because of me.
 
I walked over to him,hands behind my back,"Honey,can we go back now please?"
 
He stared at me and chuckled,"Okay."
 
It was a silent ride back to the hotel,but I wasn't giving in to him after seeing how cute he could be.
 
I took out a bar of chocolate and ate it quietly,not quiet enough for Daehyun though.
 
He stared at me,"Yah I want a bite."
 
I smiled at him sweetly,"You sure?"
 
He nodded eagerly and I gave him the whole chunk of chocolate.
 
We reached the hotel by then.And Daehyun was chewing on the huge piece of chocolate.
 
I giggled and pinched his puffed out cheek.
 
"Wah my nampyeon is really good at eating."
 
He watched me,then blinked crazily,"Aww crap I fell into your trap."
 
I raised an eyebrow,pretending like I didn't understand.
 
Daehyun got out of the car and locked me inside.I smiled and rested back in my seat,unaffected.
 
He glared at me and reluctantly unlocked the car for me.
 
I stepped out,closed the door and heard the car beep,Daehyun locking it.
 
I glanced at him shyly,"Oppa,mianheyo,for kissing you today."
 
He watched me,wondering if I was just playing.
 
I was actually,but he didn't need to know.
 
He came over to me and tilted my chin to look at him,he was still chewing on the huge chocolate.
 
I held back my smile.
 
"You sure you can stop your kissing frenzy?"
 
He was so cute,talking with his mouth full.
 
I quickly grabbed his neck and kissed his sweet choco lips.
 
He froze for a moment,then smiled and kissed me back.
 
I really enjoyed every kiss with him today.All sweet and full of Daehyun's cuteness.
 
I pulled away slightly and he gazed into my eyes,"I can get used to your excessive kisses."
 
I laughed and Daehyun kissed me again.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Huhu... Guys,give me a scenario and I'll write an imagine. But hmm... Its okay,I'm hooked on 'That Winter,The Wind Blows' now,so I'll write a short imagine on that :)

#IMAGINE#

You: *watching a melodrama*

DH: *comes home* Jagiya,I'm back.

You: *too busy crying to notice him*

DH: *hears you crying* Jagiya?

You: *looks up at him* Oh? Oppa.

DH: *runs over and hugs you* Yah yah waegeulae?

You: *pushes him away and points to the TV*

DH: Aish,you scared me there. So,what happened?

You: Molla,the couple is so sweet. But the girl still thinks the guy is her brother. Ottoke? He's just a cheat but he loves her.

DH: Kwenchana,that's nothing to cry about.

You: *sniffs* Bwoh?

DH: *holds your hand* If you call all that loving and cheating and being together sweet,you'll find this even sweeter.

You:Bwoh?

DH: *kisses you gently* You,came into my life and took my heart away without my permission,so that counts as you being a cheat.

You: *stares blankly*

DH: *kisses your forehead* And I did the same to you so we're both cheats,and we're together,and we love one another,and we're not in a drama so we're much sweeter than them.

You: Yah,you can't compare us with a drama.

DH: *shrugs* They're sweet and everything,but you can only really taste the sweetness from me.

You: *turns to him* Bwo-

DH: *holds your face gently and kisses you sweetly*