UNHAPPY

Start Again (Sequel)

Daehyun was supposed to leave today,but both father and son were really unhappy.
 
Daehyun has been nagging and complaining about how nobody will be here to be with me while Jinhyun has been kicking again because he doesn't want his father to leave.
 
Either way,with both of them kicking up a fuss and throwing tantrums,I seem to be the one getting the most 'hits'.
 
"Babe,I can stay if you want me to you know?"
 
"You know I won't want you to stay."
 
I was munching on cornflakes and that seemed to stop Jinhyun for a while.
 
Daehyun sighed,"Even if you will miss me a whole lot?"
 
I nodded,"Honey,just focus on your performances,I'll call you every night okay?"
 
"Argh,don't say that,I'll wait the whole day for your call."
 
I raised an eyebrow,"How are you going to pick up if you're at radio stations?"
 
He glared at me,"Yah,you know I won't be able to pick up at night and you're calling me then?"
 
Oops,got caught.
 
"Just don't want you to miss us too much,I know what it feels like."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"Nothing."
 
"Babe?"
 
I know I will miss him a lot,that's why I'm trying my best to feel okay without him,its hard though.
 
"Baby,got something to tell me?"
 
I cleared my throat,"You gotta get going."
 
"You want me to leave already?"
 
I sighed,"You know that's not what I mean."
 
He came over and tilted my chin to look into his eyes.
 
"Baby,it hurts to miss someone,I know,but don't push that feeling away,just miss me okay?"
 
"It hurts too much,when you disappeared for a whole week,I almost died."Tears were stinging my eyes and Daehyun kissed me gently.
 
Jinhyun was still,he know its hard for us.
 
I pulled away but Daehyun kissed me again.
 
I'm going to miss this.
 
He finally pulled away and rested his forehead on mine,"How am I going to survive without my morning dose?"
 
"Oppa."
 
"I'm going to miss you okay?I'll miss you like crazy,I'll call you as soon as I get a second off."
 
I sniffed and pulled away,"You don't have a phone dear,you can't just call me."
 
"I'll use Minshik's."
 
I held his hand,"Call me when you're in my office or back at the dorm."
 
He grabbed me suddenly and kissed me again,"Damn it,I'm really going to miss you."
 
"Yah,you scared Jinhyun."
 
"Oh,mianhe aegi,I'm going to miss you two."
 
The front door flew open,"Hyunmin ah!"
 
Daehyun squeezed my hand.
 
"Umma."
 
My mother came into the dining room,"My dear,why are you still here?"
 
Daehyun opened his mouth to say something but I tugged his hand,she was talking to me.
 
"I'm having breakfast mum,I didn't forget about the check up."
 
She sighed,"How's Jinhyun?"
 
"He's fine,a little upset though."
 
She touched my tummy,"Jinhyun ah,mianhe,appa has to go today,hajiman,he'll go to the check up with us okay?"
 
Daehyun smiled,he wanted that.
 
I went to change and went back downstairs to see my mother talking to Daehyun.He changed earlier so he was ready to go out.
 
My mother's chauffeur was waiting outside.
 
My parents and Daehyun's live in separate bungalows and this house that we're staying in right now belonged to Daehyun and I.
 
Which means once Daehyun leaves,I will be alone.
 
Jinhyun moved and pressed my tummy lightly.
 
"Mianhe aegi,of course I remember,I have you.I'm not exactly alone."
 
The car ride could be counted as quiet,if my mother wasn't there.Our chauffeur was driving and Daehyun made sure he sat with me.
 
So my mother sat opposite us.
 
She was clever,she bought this limousine knowing that she could talk to us face to face.
 
My mother couldn't quiet down,she kept talking about how amazing the gynecologist is and how she will shop for stuff for Jinhyun and what she would do if she were me.
 
I listened to every detail,since I had nothing better to do and I had a mental notebook for rambles.
 
Daehyun though,he kept squeezing my hand from time to time.He was uncomfortable,which is why he's squeezing my hand,to remind him that I'm here with him.
 
The clinic was rather empty,which just shows how expensive this place is if they could arrange appointments such that there won't be a single patient meeting one another.
 
And my mother made an appointment here.
 
We went in and Jinhyun started moving about,he was either excited or nervous,but I couldn't differentiate it.
 
"Baby,relax okay?Its just a scan."Daehyun mumbled.
 
I looked at Daehyun,his palms were sweaty.
 
"Honey,you should relax,I'm fine,I went through this before."
 
He squeezed my hand,"Damn it,its not my first time but I'm nervous."
 
I giggled and kissed his cheek,"Its okay dear,just hold my hand okay?"
 
He loosened his fingers,"Nae arasso."
 
I laid down on this bed and the gynecologist,whose name I can never remember,asked about the baby and applied some gel on my tummy.
 
My mother tapped Daehyun's shoulder,"Look at the screen."
 
The gynecologist took this thing that was attached to the machine and pressed it on my bulge.She slid the thing with the help of the gel and I looked at the screen.
 
Daehyun squeezed my hand,"Oh my goodness."
 
I giggled,"Annyeong Jinhyun ah,umma can see you."
 
He moved and Daehyun gasped,"Wah wah don't move so much."
 
Jinhyun stopped for a while and my mother laughed,"Wow,this guy really moves a lot,and really listens to his father."
 
Daehyun kissed my forehead,"He's really beautiful babe."
 
Jinhyun moved at that.
 
I smiled,"Of course he is,he's our baby."
 
So another bunch of instructions about vitamins and stuff was relayed to my mother and I could expect more nagging from my mother.
 
But it didn't really bother me,she's my mother.
 
We went back home to get Daehyun's luggage and I could sense Jinhyun getting unhappy again.
 
My mother waited in the car while Daehyun and I went back in to grab his things.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N:I'm having school tomorrow! Yay! The end of my slacking! -.- I'm seriously feeling very lazy and I don't feel like packing up for my lessons tomorrow. But whatever,since Dae is also having his College Entrance Exams,we'll work hard together!! Hwaiting! Thanks to my subscribers and please comment!