SPLIT

Start Again (Sequel)

The background was made of foil.

 

It didn't seem as ridiculous as I thought it would.

 

Those holes made it look like some planet and I kind of liked it.

 

The hair stylist was mumbling,grumpy,from doing Yongguk's hair.

 

"What is wrong with that CEO of yours?Why must he make me do such a hair style?Its not even a trend!"

 

I patted the stylist's back encouragingly,"Oppa,you can teach me,then I'll do it instead."

 

He shrugged me off,he didn't like it when people challenged him,"I'll do it myself,only a professional can do this."

 

I smiled and Yongguk smirked.

 

The stylist fell into my trap easily.Now he'll keep his comments to himself.

 

Jaejoong strolled in,"How's the preparations coming?"

 

I focused on Youngjae's hair,spraying a bit more hair spray to keep his hair in form.

 

Unfortunately,no one answered CEO due to us being too busy and he cleared his throat,right in front of me this time.

 

"I said,how's the preparations coming?"

 

I stared at him and forgot about the hair spray that was still spraying onto Youngjae's hair.

 

"Oh Jaejoong oppa,you're here."

 

"Noona!"

 

I jumped and my finger released from the hair spray,"Oh my goodness,mianheyo Youngjae ah."

 

He chuckled,"Still remember during Power filming?We sprayed those chemicals till we couldn't open our eyes."

 

I smiled and pushed his head a little,"How can you laugh?My heart ached so bad for you guys."

 

Youngjae laughed,"At least you could see us,we could barely see you three metres in front of us."

 

I giggled and Jaejoong cleared his throat.

 

I turned to him,I totally forgot his presence.

 

"Oh mianheyo oppa,you needed something?"

 

He sighed and Daehyun came in,"Oh CEO,they just finished the set and props,we'll be out in a while."

 

Jaejoong nodded,"Back up dancers?"

 

"They're on stand by."

 

"Okay then,work hard,we're going to blow minds again."

 

Daehyun and Youngjae chuckled while I bowed awkwardly.

 

Jaejoong left the room and I sighed.

 

Daehyun rested his arm on my shoulder,"Seems like my wife wasn't paying attention."

 

I glanced at him then back at Youngjae,"My mind is totally split up,I need to focus on one thing at a time."

 

Youngjae looked at Daehyun and they exchanged some eye signal while I stared at them blankly.

 

"Are you really leaving me out of this?"

 

They chuckled and the staff called Youngjae over to check his outfit.

 

Daehyun replaced Youngjae on the seat,"So,my pretty wife,want to share your split minds with me?"

 

I let out a long sigh and back hugged my seated husband,resting my cheek on his head.

 

"Oppa."

 

He held my arm firmly,"Hmm?"

 

"I still have tons of schedules to arrange for you guys,I have to get Zelo and Jongup to change,I still have Jongup's examination things to help him with,Himchan's hair is still not done,Yongguk's is barely done,you're the only one done right now."

 

"Okay Youngjae please wait for the others,and don't mess yourself up."The staff shouted to Youngjae.

 

"Oh,only Youngjae and you are done,I need to check the audio with the sound man as well as visuals and I have to check with the director every once in a while.Plus I need to buy drinks for you guys and the staff."

 

I babbled for a while more.A little longer than I expected.

 

But Daehyun listened attentively,he squeezed my arm every once in a while,comforting me.

 

"The sales for B.A.P's albums also need to be checked on,"I took a long needed breath and sighed.

 

I closed my eyes for a short second and pulled away from Daehyun.

 

"Mianhe oppa,its just stress building up."

 

He spun around to face me,taking my hand and intertwining our fingers,"Its okay,just let everything out on me,I'm supposed to be here for you."

 

I felt my heart melt at that,he's so sweet.

 

I smiled and kissed his forehead gently,"Daehyun ah."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"You're doing it again."

 

He looked at me quizzically,"Doing what?"

 

"Being understanding and amazing and sweet and making me love you even more than ever."

 

He chuckled and kissed me softly.

 

He pulled away shortly,mumbling onto my lips,"I'm your husband,its what I'm here for."

 

Youngjae came back in and I pulled away.

 

"I'll get Zelo in here."

 

I went onto the set and found Zelo wandering around the set.

 

"Junhong ah!"

 

His head snapped towards me and he ran over.

 

"Nae noona?"

 

"Oh,you're done already?"

 

He smiled,"Nae,I'll wait in the room instead,there's no one to play with out here."

 

I giggled and Zelo sat in the room,playing with his iPad and cameras in the room.

 

Youngjae was playing this facial expression game with Daehyun and I quickly went to check on the others.

 

They were all done now.

 

I heaved a sigh of relief,that's a load off my mind.

 

"B.A.P on set now please!"

 

They rushed out and went over to the director,listening for what he wanted and relaying it to everyone on set.

 

I stepped back and the director snapped his finger,some signal to someone else and they clapped the slate.

 

The music came on and I watched my boys do what they were supposed to do.

 

 

=========================================================================================================================