POWER

Start Again (Sequel)

"B.A.P ah,pali get your hair done!"
 
They just finished changing but they are taking their own sweet time in preparing.
 
Because the set for their MV was really cool.
 
But I wasn't finding it cool at all,with them disappearing every few minutes to check the set out.
 
"Oppa!"
 
Yongguk was standing by the camera,playing with the functions.
 
He looked up at me,grinning,"Hyunmin ah,this camera makes you look nice,I can see you prettily now."
 
I glared at him and dragged him to the room to get his hair done.
 
"Oppa,nan ara,I promise to let you play later,just,where did Daehyun and Zelo go?"
 
Yongguk shrugged and I grumbled.
 
I left the room,"Daehyun ah,Junhong ah,where are you?"
 
Jongup was outside the room,spinning again.
 
"Yah,did you see where Daehyun and Zelo went?"
 
He shrugged,"Probably close to the set."
 
I nodded and went to find them.I saw them sitting on the seats,talking to the camera.
 
I stomped over and Daehyun grabbed Zelo in this about to kiss him stance and I froze.
 
"Yah!"
 
Daehyun pulled away and looked at me with that cheeky grin on his face.
 
I glared at him and Zelo hid his face in his hands while Daehyun coolly drank his water.
 
I held Zelo's hand,"Ah ottoke,yah Junhong ah,next time your hyungs bully you,you must call me,not just sit there."
 
Zelo laughed and hooked my arm in his.
 
"Hyunmin ah!"I turned and Daehyun pulled my waist to him,"Yah yah,stay away from my wife."
 
I glared at him and pinched his nose,"Yah yah,don't bully my dongsaeng,and,oh my goodness what happened to your hair?"
 
I pushed them into the room and got the hair dresser to do some quick repair on their hair.
 
I glanced around and sighed,"Himchan oppa!"
 
I went out of the room yet again and saw Himchan standing by the little make shift pool and watched as water started filling up.
 
"Oppa."
 
He looked at me and pulled me over.
 
"They're going to add stuff in aren't they?"
 
"No,at least,I don't think so."
 
"Don't tell me we're going in there."
 
I shook my head and he heaved a sigh of relief.
 
"You guys are going to dance in there."
 
He stared at me wide eyed and I took the chance to pull him into the room.
 
"Unnie,help with Himchan's hair please!"
 
The hair dresser finished with Zelo and came over to Himchan.
 
Daehyun sat there,playing with the iPad and I pulled him up to get his hair rearranged.
 
"Oppa,sit on those high chairs please,I can't do anything for you if you're sitting down there."
 
He continued staring at the iPad and I moved him to the higher chairs.
 
I got out the hair spray and a comb and did some quick touch up for him.
 
"Hyunmin ah."
 
"Hmm?"
 
He caught my hand and turned to look at me.
 
I sighed,"Waegeulae?"
 
He kissed my hand,"Stop rushing,relax okay?"
 
"Oppa,we still have to do your tattoos."
 
He chuckled and pulled me closer to him,"Are you going to do mine?"
 
"N-No,the make up artist will do that."
 
He was closing the distance between us.But there were people around and I gulped,pulling away.
 
"Oppa,stop playing okay?Focus on filming the MV."
 
He scoffed and watched me from the mirror.The make up artist did B.A.P's tattoos and I got a little protective at that.
 
She kept leaning so close to their faces and necks to get the right angle but it wasn't her fault.
 
"Okay okay that's enough,Zelo's just a kid,he doesn't need that many tattoos."
 
She giggled,"Yah,relax,I'm not hurting your boys,am I?"
 
Zelo shook his head,"Hajiman,it tickles."
 
I bit my lip and Daehyun pulled me away.
 
I grumbled and kicked his shoe lightly,"Oppa,I'm possessive aren't I?"
 
He rested his forehead on mine,"Its not a bad thing."
 
"Then don't do your tattoo."
 
He chuckled,"Waeyo?"
 
"Unnie goes so close."
 
He smirked and looked around,pulling me to the back of the set.
 
He pushed me up against the wall and put an arm on either side of me.
 
"You're jealous aren't you?"
 
I nodded,"Its like you guys are growing so fast,especially Zelo,its scaring me."
 
"Mm,"he kissed my forehead and I heard the make up artist call Daehyun.
 
"Oppa,she's calli-"
 
He kissed me gently,pressing me up against the wall.
 
I really hoped no one would pop by or anything,because I finally felt relaxed for the first time today.
 
Daehyun pulled away,"Better?"
 
I hugged him tight,"How did you know I needed that?"
 
"I'm your husband,how can I not know?"
 
I giggled and heard unnie calling again.
 
"Oppa pali,get your tattoos done."
 
He watched me carefully,making sure I felt better and went into the room.

 

=======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Wow... Lots of thanks to my subscribers and continue commenting! Oh and yes,Daehyun and Hyunmin are married. Refer to the teasers and the other fanfics before that to understand their relationship better,the links are in the description. :)