BACKSTAGE

Start Again (Sequel)

Finally,'No Mercy' comeback.
 
B.A.P prepared so much for this.
 
As usual,I would be scurrying around,more nervous than B.A.P.
 
I don't know why,that's how I am I guess.
 
Yongguk's hair was in those braids or something again,but the stylist was too busy to complain.
 
M Countdown,the very first music show to start,or maybe,end the week.
 
B.A.P was ready and they filmed that backstage thing to greet the audience.
 
I finally got a chance to settle down and arrange the rest of B.A.P's schedules.
 
Promotions and invitations to different shows,and even one Mnet variety show for B.A.P.
 
Healing or killing camp.
 
But I couldn't tell B.A.P about it.
 
Only during 'Crash' promotions will they find out.
 
I could hear the fans screaming outside.The video must have been played.
 
I heard someone come in the room and I glanced up for a second before turning back to my iPad.
 
"Does my husband need something?"
 
Daehyun chuckled and sat next to me,watching me work.
 
"Wow we have that many things to do?"
 
"Well,so far 'No Mercy' is doing really well on the charts,for that we can expect more things to do."
 
He hugged my waist and rested on my shoulder.
 
"Shouldn't you be out there on standby with the rest?"
 
He shook his head and kissed my neck,"Its okay,we still have a while,don't want to strain my voice too much from warming up."
 
Himchan came in,"Dae we're going up in two."
 
I quickly pushed them out,"Oh my goodness stop hovering around here!"
 
I gave all of them a quick hug,"Do well okay?Have a great comeback."
 
They smiled and moved to the stage.
 
Daehyun hugged me and sighed,"Cheer for us okay?We need your strength."
 
I giggled and rushed him out,"Nae ara."
 
I went to the side of their stage and smiled,they looked so amazing up there.
 
The music started and Zelo did a little free style.
 
Their choreography was perfect of course,no mistakes at all.
 
Daehyun hit his high notes easily.
 
The fanchants were also great,it gave B.A.P that extra energy which I loved so much.
 
My phone rang and I moved to a side to answer it.
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Hyunmin ah,did you receive my package yet?"
 
"Bwoh?Umma,what package?"
 
"Oh,I sent it your apartment,should I have sent it to your office?But that would be a little awkward wouldn't it?"
 
"What's so awkward about your package?"
 
She giggled nervously,"Its just a little something Daehyun's mother and I got for you and your husband,check it out back home then!"
 
"Umma,I have to go back to the dorms tonight."
 
"Ah,I knew I should have called you first,why is your father always right?"
 
I laughed,"Umma,kwenchana,I'll make a trip tonight,komawo,help me tell Daehyun's mother we said thanks too."
 
"Arasso,remember give me a call."
 
"Nae umma."
 
I hung up and B.A.P bowed,thanking their fans and the stage crew.
 
Zelo ran up and hugged me,"Noona,did we do well?"
 
I giggled and pulled away,"Of course you did great,all of you did well."
 
They took a deep breath and I smiled,"Okay,I'll treat you guys to a nice meal after this okay?"
 
They beamed and high fived one another,"Woo!"
 
"Rice rice I want rice!"
 
"No I want ramen!"
 
"Meat meat!"
 
"How about coffee?"
 
"Himchan no."
 
We laughed and they decided what to eat while waiting for the results stage.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N:So here's today's second update! And thank you so much for commenting! Wow some of your comments really touch my heart. ;) I really should go on a shopping spree before school starts or I'll regret it...Thanks to my subscribers and please comment!!! I'll be back!