AEGI AH

Start Again (Sequel)

Of course it was familiar.This same place,I've been here before.
 
Like last time,an accident.I should have been more careful.
 
I moved my fingers slightly and felt something in one of my hands.
 
I squeezed gently and felt the hand moving as well.
 
He squeezed back suddenly,"Baby,can you hear me?"
 
I took a deep breath and opened my eyes.
 
The bright white light almost blinding me.
 
"Oppa?"
 
Daehyun sighed and sat back down."How are you dear?"
 
I gripped his hand tight and tried to sit up.
 
A sharp pain hit my stomach and I cringed.
 
"Ah apa."
 
Daehyun held my shoulders and pushed me back down.
 
"Stop moving,I'll get the doctor."
 
He pushed the red button on the wall and I touched my tummy.
 
"Aegi,aegi ah."
 
I stared at Daehyun desperately,"Is our baby okay?"
 
He smiled sweetly and the doctor rushed in.
 
I held the doctor's hands,"Is my baby okay?"
 
He totally ignored me and checked my eyes and stuff.
 
"Yah!"
 
He took a deep breath and smiled,"The mother is doing well,your baby will be perfectly fine."
 
I stared at him blankly and he left after talking to Daehyun.
 
Daehyun came over and held my hand,"You're fine,aegi is also fine."
 
I heaved a sigh of relief and touched my tummy,"Aegi ah,komawo."
 
Daehyun chuckled and kissed me gently,"Another shock,how many times are you going to scare me?"
 
I shook my head and touched his cheek,"Molla,I'm just so happy this precious baby is safe.Yah,I shouldn't make you cry,ottoke?"
 
He leaned close to me,"Hajima,I love you."
 
The door flew open and my mother ran in.
 
"Hyunmin ah!"
 
I stared at her and she looked over me carefully,"Goodness,another heart attack you've given me,this won't do."
 
I looked over at Daehyun,its never good when she says that.
 
He knew it too.
 
My father was on the phone outside and he was using that authoritative voice of his.
 
Daehyun's mother came in and hugged him before holding my hands,"Oh my goodness,how is the baby?"
 
Daehyun chuckled and held my hand,"Forgot to tell you,its a boy."
 
My eyes widened,"Jinjja?"
 
He smiled and nodded.
 
I giggled and Daehyun's mother hugged me."Wow,that's amazing,thank you for staying alive in your mummy's tummy dear."
 
I saw shadows through my curtain.
 
"Honey,who is that outside?"
 
"B.A.P and Minshik,do you want them to come in?"
 
I nodded eagerly,"Of course!"
 
My father came in and put his arm out to stop us.
 
I stared at him and he put his phone down,"I want you to rest,the baby too,I'm not letting you get into this sort of stuff again."
 
"Appa,I want to see them,the baby wants to."
 
My father sighed and went over to the door.I knew what he was doing,giving instructions.
 
B.A.P and Minshik came in,with faces like they've just experienced a war.
 
I cleared my throat,"Appa,komawo."
 
He glanced at me and smiled sarcastically.
 
Daehyun helped me to sit up and Zelo touched my tummy,"Aegi ah,maknae uncle here,kwenchana?"
 
I smiled and ruffled his hair,"Its a boy."
 
"Oh jeongmal?"
 
Daehyun nodded,"We're going to have fun with this kid."
 
Minshik made eye contact with me,"You're okay right?"
 
I nodded,"Thanks for driving,what did Jaejoong do?"
 
"The usual plan."
 
I nodded.
 
The usual plan was to shake off any vehicle that was following our van.
 
My father excused himself and went outside.
 
"Umma,what's appa so busy with?"
 
My mother looked at Daehyun's mother then at Daehyun,"Erm we've got some plans,we've discussed with Daehyun's parents that it would be best for you to-"
 
I put my hand up to cut her off,"Mianhe umma,I'm not leaving."
 
Everybody stared at me.
 
My mother watched me,"You're not leaving,you're going back home to Busan to stay with us."
 
Daehyun held my hand,"Is that really necessary?"
 
Daehyun's mother sighed,"Sorry dear,after realising that Hyunmin was almost trampled by the fans,we've decided to let her stay with us."
 
Daehyun's grip tightened,"So its my fault now."
 
I tugged his hand,"Aniya,there were a lot of people,it wasn't your fault."
 
Himchan and Yongguk looked away,they didn't like what was coming.
 
"Your father was talking to Jaejoong earlier,lets hope he'll let you go until you give birth."
 
"Umma,I can't leave B.A.P behind,my baby also just got used to having his uncles and appa around,why are you separating us now?I don't want my baby to continue without his father."
 
"Hyunmin,don't make it sound like its a bad thing,you know how this idol business is like,the fans will do anything to get near B.A.P,today is just an example,its dangerous,for you and your baby."
 
"Umma."
 
"B.A.P will do fine,right Minshik?"
 
I glared at Minshik and he looked between my mother and I.
 
Daehyun spoke up,"Is it possible for Hyunmin to stay?Jebal,at least give me a chance to be a real father.I want to be there for my kid,for my wife."
 
My father came back in,"Hyunmin ah,I've got it arranged,you're coming with us next week."
 
"Appa-"
 
"I'm not listening to anything,but since B.A.P has ended their promotions,I'm allowing Daehyun to come with you,Jaejoong needs the rest of B.A.P in Seoul though."
 
I looked at Zelo's fallen face and held his hand,"Make sure you come and visit."
 
Himchan and Yongguk were probably discussing how they could bail us out on this,but with my dad involved,there really isn't much to discuss about.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N:Ooh..She's leaving..My whole body is aching now because I just had my orientation today and to tell you the truth,its easy to talk to people but making friends is hard..Plus my two best friends are not in the same class as me but up till now,everything is still fun so I'm trying my best to keep my spirits up! God bless all of you!!