CHANGWON

Start Again (Sequel)

I woke up with that familiar pressure on my lips.
 
I opened my eyes slowly and the pressure went away.
 
I squinted and whined.I want him to kiss me again.
 
Daehyun chuckled and leaned in to kiss me,"Time to wake up sleeping beauty."
 
I rubbed my eyes and sat up to hug him.
 
He was already dressed and he smelled of mint and soap.I frowned slightly,how early did he wake up to get ready?
 
I rubbed my tired eyes again and stumbled to the bathroom.
 
After I got ready,Daehyun took me to the hotel's restaurant for breakfast.
 
We arrived in Changwon late last night and Daehyun arranged for us to see the cherry blossoms today.
 
The buffet spread was amazing,and my husband enjoyed it.
 
"Ah~"
 
I fed him some meat and he ate happily.I just stared at him,he's the cutest when he's eating.
 
Other times he's just plain handsome.Too handsome.
 
"Yah,stop staring at me and eat."
 
I pouted and wiped his lips with my thumb,"You're really driving me crazy you know?"
 
He took another huge mouth of toast,"Waeyo?"
 
Oh god,he's talking with his mouth full again.
 
I pinched his cheek and kissed his lips that were about to explode from too much food in his mouth.
 
I pulled away and he covered his mouth,from shock and his mouth being too full.
 
I laughed,"Honey eat slowly,its not doing both of us much good."
 
He smiled and swallowed,"Yah,if you're going to continue kissing me like that,it'll become a habit."
 
"A good habit."
 
He chuckled and we finished eating.
 
The weather was amazing,as it should be.
 
Daehyun was driving,but it didn't stop him from snacking on the crackers we bought earlier.
 
I stared at him,"Oppa,you ate two servings earlier,you're still hungry?"
 
He shrugged,"Just want a snack,my mouth feels restless."
 
I raised an eyebrow and leaned over to him,"Need my help?"
 
He swerved the car to a side and I fell on him with him hugging me close to him.
 
He stopped at the side and I rubbed my head,"Yah,I thought food was more distracting than me."
 
He smirked and climbed over to my seat,lowering it at the same time.
 
"Opp-"
 
He pushed me down and kissed me gently.I couldn't breathe,I didn't expect this at all.
 
He pulled away and I laughed,"Oppa,kwenchana?"
 
He kissed my forehead and moved back to his seat,"No more distractions okay?"
 
I nodded,"Nae oppa."

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: I have been wondering about this after some observation. Why isn't B.A.P performing on MCountdown? They're reaching their goodbye stage for OneShot but I don't see them performing on MCountdown. Is it something to do with the management or something or what? Oh and I actually found Daehyun's soldier teddy bear at a shop I passed by yesterday. Its the exact same one but without the little coat. Its like S$30 which is about 30000won? Extra charges for the coat and I seriously want to buy it so bad!!! :)