MORNING

Start Again (Sequel)

I got up and faced this beautiful angel next to me.
 
Daehyun must have been really tired,rushing over like that yesterday.
 
I kissed his forehead and felt Jinhyun moving.
 
"Shh,Jinhyun ah,we'll play with appa later okay?"
 
I went to the bathroom and washed up before going downstairs.
 
I looked into the kitchen and saw a chef there whipping up a storm.
 
He looked at me and bowed slightly,"Good morning Miss."
 
I smiled,"Morning,my mum called you?"
 
"To make sure you eat the tonics you refused to eat last time."
 
"Oh."
 
"Don't worry,its in your food,you won't taste it."
 
"Nae komawo."
 
I let the chef work and heard a knock on our door.
 
Our butler answered it,"Miss,there is someone looking for you."
 
I turned the television on,"Let them in."
 
Myungsoo came in and I stared at him,"What are you doing here?"
 
He scratched his head,"Just checking if you're okay."
 
"And so?"
 
"You okay?"
 
"I'm fine,I'm going for a check up later."
 
I could hear the soft sound of water running upstairs and figured that Daehyun must be awake.
 
"Well you'd better leave soon,unless you want Dae to punch you in the face or something."
 
He scoffed,"Please,we're not in school anymore."
 
I raised an eyebrow,"And you almost killed me and my baby yesterday."
 
"Babe?"
 
I looked up and saw Daehyun at the stairs.
 
"I'm here."
 
He came downstairs and glared at Myungsoo.
 
"What are you doing here so early?"
 
Myungsoo shrugged,"Just to check if your wife is okay in case you're not around."
 
Daehyun scoffed,"Like you're what?Her bodyguard or something?"
 
I stared at them,it was amazing.
 
I mean,Dae was much more calm and rational than last time and Myungsoo was not so rough or forceful anymore,like real grown-ups.
 
But the sarcasm in their voice was dripping like venom and Jinhyun was a bit confused.
 
"If you want me to be her bodyguard when you're not around,why not?"
 
I don't know if Daehyun heard or not but he just came over to me and kissed me gently,"Morning babe."
 
I held his hand,"Morning honey."
 
I glanced at Myungsoo and he just stared at us like he wanted to rip our walls down or something.
 
Daehyun squeezed my hand and Jinhyun moved,he liked it when appa does that.
 
I sighed,"Have you had breakfast?I'll ask the chef to cook up another serving."
 
Myungsoo smiled,"Jeongmal?"
 
I gulped,should I have asked him?
 
"Erm,yeah,I'll just,ask him."
 
Daehyun let my hand go reluctantly and I felt both of them watching me.
 
I headed to the kitchen,"Erm,chef do you mind cooking an extra serving?We have a guest over."
 
"Ah nae,of course."
 
I heard Daehyun and Myungsoo talking outside,I could sense the terrible tension from where I was standing.Jinhyun was uncomfortable as well.
 
"What are you doing here?"
 
"I just said earlier,to check on your wife."
 
"Like you said earlier,my wife."
 
"Hey chill there dude,I didn't mean to knock her okay?Had a bad break up yesterday,my mind wasn't thinking straight."
 
"Well your bad break up almost cost my wife and child's life."
 
"Wow,you think I wouldn't think that,that's why I'm here,to see how her check up goes."
 
"I'm here for her now,don't need you to poke your nose into our family's business."
 
"And what would happen if you weren't here for her?"
 
"I'm here now aren't I?"
 
"Well yeah,after leaving her here alone for who knows how long."
 
"What are you trying to say?"
 
"She's expecting,she doesn't need a husband that is never there."
 
"Oh goodness,you have no idea what you're saying."
 
"Dude,if you know how its like to miss someone you wouldn't be like this."
 
"Hey,shut up,this is the hardest decision I've ever made,I'll never want to leave her,but its too dangerous for her back at Seoul."
 
"Got yourself into trouble again huh?"
 
"No,but I had no choice but to have her here,its safer,at least it was."
 
Myungsoo was glaring at Daehyun,"Nice talk,but I won't hurt Hyunmin,at least,not anymore."
 
"Miss,breakfast is ready."My butler came out from behind me.
 
"Ah nae."
 
I went to the living room,"Erm,breakfast is done."
 
They looked at me and Daehyun smiled,"Okay dear."
 
Breakfast was probably the most awkward thing ever,it was pure silent other than Daehyun feeding me from time to time,that's just how Daehyun is.
 
He doesn't care if there are people watching him,he just wants to treat us the way we're supposed to be treated.
 
Which was nice,but Myungsoo's occasional glare scared Jinhyun and I didn't like it.
 
"So,when'd you get here anyway?"Daehyun asked as nicely as possible.
 
Myungsoo cleared his throat,"After that incident,I needed some space,so I came here,start over,stupid I guess."
 
I cocked my head,"Waeyo?"
 
He smiled at me,"Cos I've had,"he and counted in his head,"About seven break ups so far,last night's was the worst."
 
Daehyun glanced at me and I smiled back reassuringly,giving him that I'm-just-curious look.
 
"So many?"
 
"Yeah,I guess,problem must be me obviously,but I don't know,I never even visited clubs anymore,well,only last night,but that was after the break up."
 
Jinhyun was moving,so I ate another mouth of potatoes.
 
My phone rang and they stared at me for a while.
 
Myungsoo ate,"Go on,pick it up,I don't care."
 
Daehyun glared at him.
 
"Sorry,I mean I don't mind."
 
I giggled and answered my phone,"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Hyunmin ah!"
 
I pulled my phone away slightly and Daehyun mouthed,'umma' to me,and I nodded.
 
"Nae?"
 
"Is Daehyun back with you?"
 
"Yeah he is."
 
"Oh goodness,thank god,I was so busy with helping your father,oh and we need to head to Shanghai tonight,its so last minute,baby we won't be back till next week."
 
I sighed,"Kwenchana,Dae is here with me,go ahead,I guess his parents are flying out as well?"
 
"They're going to Tokyo,they're going to be out for two weeks,you sure you can go to the check up and stay safe alone?"
 
"Umma,I'm technically not alone you know?"
 
Myungsoo chuckled at that and Daehyun smiled.
 
"Lee Hyunmin,you know what I mean."
 
"Nae,I'll be fine."
 
"You'd better be,love you,and you too Jinhyun."
 
"Be safe mum."
 
She hung up and Daehyun held my hand,"Everything okay?"
 
"My parents are flying off,yours too,so my mum can't come to the check up with me."
 
Daehyun sighed,"Good thing I'm here."
 
Myungsoo scoffed,"Yeah,good thing."
 
Daehyun glared at him and I squeezed his hand,"Kwenchana,he's just playing."
 
He took a deep breath and stood up,"Okay lets go."
 
Myungsoo stood up as well but Dae stopped him,"You're not coming along."
 
"My gosh,I'm not going in with you guys,I'm just waiting outside,will that do?"
 
I shrugged and Daehyun face palmed himself,"What the,whatever,I can't stand you anymore jeongmal."
 
We got into the limousine that my mother left behind for us and Myungsoo sat opposite us while Daehyun was trying to keep his cool.
 
"How's the baby?"
 
"He missed you."
 
Daehyun smiled,"Jinjja?"
 
"Of course,he likes it when you call."
 
"Wah,he's just like you."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"You like my voice."
 
"Oh,that's true."
 
Myungsoo leaned forward,"What's the baby's name?"
 
Daehyun glared at him and looked at me,"Is it okay to tell him?The guy that almost killed you?"
 
Myungsoo coughed,"Hey I'm sorry okay?It was my freaking fault,happy?"
 
Jinhyun jumped slightly when he heard Myungsoo's loud voice and he kicked me.
 
"Ah,yah,keep your voice down."
 
Daehyun touched my tummy,"Jinhyun ah,I said no kicking your mother."
 
I squeezed his hand,"Aniya,just got a shock."
 
"Oh so his name is Jinhyun?"
 
It was my turn to glare at Myungsoo,"Yah you bast-"
 
Daehyun covered my mouth,"Babe,Jinhyun can hear you."
 
"Oh,mianhe."
 
The car stopped and our chauffeur opened the door for us.
 
I went into the clinic and went through the usual body check up with Myungsoo outside waiting and Daehyun staying by my side asking me if it hurt when the doctor touched me and I laughed at that.
 
"Honey,I'm fine,jinjja,if you're gonna keep doing that,even Jinhyun will laugh at you."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
He kneeled down immediately and kissed my tummy,"Jinhyun ah,appa is just worried about you and umma,you'll understand right?"
 
Jinhyun moved and I giggled,this father and son are going to keep ganging up on me.
 
We came out and the doctor said I was perfectly fine and he will send a proper report to me by next week.
 
Myungsoo jumped up when he saw us,"Everything okay?"
 
"Yeah she's fine,you look like something happened though."
 
Myungsoo sighed and shook his head,"Its nothing,just the lawyer,your mum's really fast with this sort of stuff."
 
"Oh."
 
Daehyun grabbed my hand,"Okay she's fine,you can go now,we need to go too."
 
Daehyun pulled me out to our car and quickly asked our chauffeur to drive us to a cafe downtown.

 

=======================================================================================================================================

A/N:Hey guys. Yesterday was just a random question,I'm not adding anymore characters in here. So goodnight and sweet dreams!! Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^