TS ENT,SEOUL

Start Again (Sequel)

I stepped into the all-so-familiar building and someone crashed into me.

 

I couldn't breathe from the impact,worse still he was hugging me really tight.

 

"Noona!You're back!"

 

"Yah yah give my wife some space!"

 

Zelo loosened his grip and Daehyun pulled me to him.

 

I managed to catch my breath and laughed,"Aww Junhong ah,how've you been?"

 

Zelo put his arm around my shoulders,"Its been fun but its better with you around."

 

Daehyun unwrapped Zelo's arm from my shoulders,"Okay we're all back now can we be greeted properly?"

 

The rest of B.A.P came down and they hugged me,welcoming us back.

 

"Oh they're back!"

 

Daehyun and I glanced up while Jaejoong greeted us with his secretary by his side.

 

Minshik,B.A.P's other manager came down and handed some of B.A.P's schedules to me.

 

Their choreographer came in and B.A.P started on their dance practice.

 

I sat in my office,sorting out and getting everything in order.Minshik helped me out and we finished their preparations for their next comeback.

 

There were appearances we had to arrange as well,but it was fine for now.

 

I went up to their practice room,the music was still booming and they were so engrossed they didn't even know I came in.

 

I sat at my usual spot,the window seat,and watched them practice with all their sweat and blood.

 

Daehyun was slightly slower,but he was getting the hang of it.

 

The choreographer finally cut off the music and gave them some tips for improvement as well as homework.To practice of course.

 

The choreographer nodded in my direction and I smiled,he left and I told B.A.P about their upcoming schedules.

 

"Noona,can we have lunch first before we continue with practice?"

 

I looked at Jongup and smiled,"Of course,what do you want to eat?"

 

He looked at his hyungs,"Is it really okay for me to choose?"

 

I giggled,"Yeah of course,I'll let your hyungs choose some other time."

 

"What about me?"Zelo pouted.

 

I laughed,"I'll make sure our LTE maknae gets a chance too,how about this,Zelo gets to decide tonight's dinner."

 

"Yes!"

 

Himchan and Youngjae shot glances at our two maknaes and I held their hands,"They're your maknaes,be nice."

 

Daehyun grabbed my waist,"And you're my wife,don't be so nice."

 

I laughed but Himchan and Youngjae held on to my hand.

 

"At least give us some time with our manager,you've been gone for so long."

 

I looked between the three of them.

 

Daehyun tightened his arm around my waist,"These guys are over protective,should have come back earlier."

 

"Or later,but I can't stand our parents anymore."

 

Himchan pulled me to him,"Lets get some food,I'm starving."

 

He pulled me out while the rest of B.A.P were staring blankly.

 

"Oppa,slow down,I don't know where Jongup wants to go."

 

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my neck,"I'm just playing,really missed you though,and all your nagging."

 

I glared at him,"Yah,quit your teasing,you know Dae doesn't like it."

 

"I know,but you're fine with it."

 

I heard Daehyun come over and Himchan kissed my head.

 

I elbowed him and he winced,"Ouch,yah that hurt."

 

"Aww mianhe my playboy oppa."

 

He glared at me and I giggled.

 

Daehyun back hugged me,"Is my wife okay?"

 

"Nae oppa."

 

"Did that hyung bully you with his playboy tactics?"

 

I laughed and Himchan scoffed,"Please,I can't do anything to get her,her heart is like glued to you or something."

 

Daehyun smirked and B.A.P came over.I took them to eat rice and dishes because Jongup felt like eating that.

 

Daehyun,as usual,was eating,or stuffing food into his mouth.

 

I've never seen B.A.P this hungry before.They ate like crazy and I just stared at them.

 

"Youngjae ah."

 

"Hmm?"He looked up at me,mouth full of kimchi.

 

"Minshik's been feeding you guys,right?"

 

Except for Daehyun,the rest of B.A.P stared at me.

 

I face palmed myself,"I knew it."

 

Youngjae grabbed my hand,"Aniya noona,its not his fault."

 

"I know."

 

They looked at me with quizzical expressions.

 

Daehyun's mouth was full and he threatened to talk but I put my hand up,"Honey wait,I need to talk to them."

 

B.A.P looked at me apologetically.

 

"I know you guys well enough okay?You can lock yourselves up in a room and practice till you're literally dead.I know how serious you guys are,but you still have to eat and drink and go back to your dorm and rest and have fun at times.That's what I've been trying my best to let you guys have.Time for other things.Its okay to work hard,but don't tell Minshik that you're fine or you're not hungry or worse,lie that you've eaten."

 

They looked away,staring at other places.

 

Daehyun was the only one staring at me.

 

"Now eat well,and no,Minshik didn't tell me anything,I know just from one look,so don't try anything funny on me."

 

B.A.P smiled slightly and they continued eating.

 

Daehyun wanted to talk but I covered his mouth,"And no talking from you until you've finished your food."

 

He gave me an eye smile and I poked him,"Hajima,I'm not falling for whatever you're planning."

 

 

==========================================================================================================

A/N:Hey readers! I bet you guys have already watched Ilhoon dancing to B.A.P's One Shot and him imitating Yongguk and Zelo. Its actually quite cool because it means that B.A.P is at that stage where people imitate them and not just them imitating others :) But I love all groups its just that I'm B.A.P biased ;)