BEGINNING

Start Again (Sequel)

"Oh annyeonghaseyo,"I greeted the staff on the film set.


B.A.P was filming their pre-debut documentary here and Daehyun was kinda,upset?


Because he was so handsome,he got the role of being the ninja and had to wear a mask.


Which meant he couldn't talk.


I thought about it,it shouldn't bother him right? I mean,he didn't talk much when we were in school anyway.


"Hyunmin ah."


"Nae oppa."


B.A.P was getting their make up done in the room.They're so excited.


We already filmed the extra scenes needed like the concert,performances and even Himchan's MCing.


"Do you guys need anything?"


"Oh oh,Hyunmin ah,check our mics for us."


I giggled and checked all of their mics to make sure they were working and to calm the boys down.


I fixed Daehyun's mic properly and he stared at me.


I got up and he grabbed my hand,"Waegeulae?"


He hugged me,"I need encouragement."


"Oppa,you will do a good job arasso?You don't have to talk much anyway."


"I might die if you guys don't let me talk."


"Yah yah for your fans okay?"


"Aish nae ara."


"B.A.P please come down to the car park now." The staff called them.


I got them out,"Pali pali."


"Jagiya,this costume is weird."


"Its only for a while baby please hurry now."


Daehyun chuckled and they quickly rushed downstairs.After an hour of filming and a bunch of NGs,we were finally done and Jaejoong called us back for a short meeting.


"In a short while,you guys will be filming the first episode.It will mostly be introductions but I expect you guys to do well,arasso?"


"Nae."


Jaejoong looked at me and smirked,I couldn't help giggling,they are going to be surprised by the mission.


Daehyun watched us and glared at Jaejoong.


Well its normal,he usually gets angry when CEO only shared some things with me.


So the filming went fine,Himchan on his drums,Yongguk on his iPad watching war movies,Youngjae asking each of them why they had to be idols.


I thought this concept was awesome.Mostly because B.A.P wasn't your average idols,they were more like aliens with all their weird antics.


I watched Youngjae and Yongguk acting when I felt someone hug me.


"Oppa,what are you doing?"


"Its still a long time before its my turn,relax."


I sighed and let him stay with me for a while.


"Cut!"The director gathered us around and explained what else he wanted.


The filming continued from there and the PD handed a mission card to me.


Of course I knew what it was.I handed it to Youngjae and he read it to B.A.P.


Yongguk took the card,"Bwoh yah?"


Youngjae chuckled,"Oh we have to come up with a cheer for our group."


I smiled and watched them come up with a bunch of ideas.


Daehyun kept giving me weird looks like,we-can't-seriously-be-doing-this.


And I gave him a if-you-don't-do-this-its-gonna-be-hard-to-get-noticed look.


Jongup got an idea and he gave each of them a movement to follow.They tried it out and it was so funny I dropped on the floor laughing.


Daehyun grabbed his collar and the whole of B.A.P were mentally breaking down.


Then Yongguk and Youngjae had a bit of conflict but they managed to get it all together and their cheer was made.


"They're doing a good job."


I nodded,"Yeah I didn't know they could do it so well."


Jaejoong laughed,"Well most of it will be broadcast."


"I'll go get them."


"Okay."


I got B.A.P in a room and helped them touch up and calm their nerves down.They were having so much fun.


"Yah hyung,cursing on the show like that!What were you thinking?"


I laughed,"Yongguk oppa,that was great,oh my gosh the reactions of the staff!"


"I had to hold him back!"


"Hyung!"


Yongguk blushed and kept covering his face,woah daebak he really is our leader.


The filming continued afterwards and finally everything ended and that went the first episode.


They were exhausted but they headed straight back to the company and started practice.


I watched them quietly,they were doing really well.


The dance was really taxing on them but they still did well either ways.They took a break and they collapsed on the floor,breathing heavily.


I threw their towels to each of them but they didn't even bother to catch it.


It just fell flat on their tired faces.


I went over to Daehyun and fanned him while wiping his sweat off for him.


He kept smiling and I hit his shoulder,"What are you smiling at?"


"Look behind you."


I turned around and saw the rest of B.A.P watching us,okay more like glaring at us.


"Wae?"


"Noona,wipe my sweat too!"


"Aigoo Junhong ah,pali iliwa."


He came over and I wiped his face for him while he drank his water.


He was like a little kid,it was cute.


"Yah yah Hyunmin ah,don't get distracted you're mine."


I couldn't help laughing,"Ah ottoke?"


Zelo just smiled innocently and I held Daehyun's hand,that seemed to work.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: So here's the first chapter! Please anticipate because I'm starting the story a little slowly. Thanks for reading! :)