KILLING OR HEALING?

Start Again (Sequel)

 

 

 

 

Last goodbye stage for 'Crash',I hinted to B.A.P that there will be something on for them today.But they didn't think much of it since its already night.

 

They also think because I'm pregnant I won't have the energy to spring surprises on them.

 

Still,I told them to get their variety sense together for tonight.

 

Minshik wasn't in the van with B.A.P,but I was at the front,as usual,so they found it quite unusual when a camera was attached to film them.

 

Still,they shrugged it off,just because I was there.

 

Which made me a little pissed,must be the baby.

 

Daehyun looked at me from the mirror,"Babe,you okay?"

 

"Dae,I'm serious about tonight."

 

All of them stared at me,except for Jongup and Zelo.They were too innocent.

 

But I didn't mean it that way.

 

Himchan laughed,"Yah Hyunmin ah,you can still do that thing when you're pregnant?"

 

I turned around and glared at him,"Oppa,I don't mean that,I mean about the variety thing."

 

Yongguk scoffed,"Well being the variety sunbae here,"he gestured to himself,"Having a camera installed there isn't going to cut it."

 

Daehyun sighed,"Ah,and I thought there was something I could expect tonight."

 

I shook my head and faced the front.

 

Is B.A.P ually deprived or what?Because I see Jongup and Zelo coping fine.

 

I saw them from the mirror,resting,closing their eyes.

 

I guess they must be thinking we're going back for practice again.

 

The phone rang and they jumped up.

 

I pretended I didn't hear anything and Daehyun glared at me from the mirror.

 

"Babe,you could have told us you were serious."

 

I smiled innocently,"I did dear,just a few minutes ago,want my baby to testify?"

 

"What your baby?Its ou-"

 

"Daehyun ah,the cameras are rolling,just find the phone."Yongguk turned back to find the phone while Daehyun glared at me for a moment before looking away.

 

"Ah ah I got it,"Yongguk got up from looking under his seat and made sure our members were paying attention.

 

I wanted to laugh when they answered,it was obviously Minshik but I hope they wouldn't find out.

 

Daehyun knew though,but I pretended like I didn't notice.

 

The van stopped and B.A.P alighted.

 

I grabbed my bag and came down with them.Daehyun was grabbing around his bag and the others just got the stuff they need.

 

They went up the bus and I sat near the front of the bus so the filming crew could film B.A.P properly.

 

The phone rang again and they jumped.

 

I kept giggling,Daehyun's reaction was so cute.

 

I paused and felt my tummy,"Mianhe aegi,umma loves your appa too much."

 

Soon,Himchan and Jongup alighted and I went down with them,because their hint was a little hard.

 

I smiled at the rest of them,"Do well arasso?"

 

Daehyun kind of glared at me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

 

"Yah!"

 

I laughed and Daehyun shouted,"I'm going to get you to come to me later!"

 

I giggled,"Yeah keep trying!"

 

The bus drove off and I stayed at a side,near Himchan and Jongup while they tried to figure out the clue.

 

The bus was going to pass by Hongdae and I hoped they would feel better,not that we were planning on letting them alight there.

 

Himchan and Jongup asked passers by if they knew the hint but they didn't and Jongup even told one girl that they were idols,but she only knew Yongguk.

 

I couldn't help laughing,they were so cute.

 

My phone vibrated and I took it out,message from Minshik.

 

-Yo,identity exposed,guess who?-

 

I giggled and typed.

 

-Okay,good at guessing voices,Jung Daehyun.-

 

Minshik sent back.

 

-Wow you're as good as him.-

 

I smiled.

 

-Yah,how did he know it was you on the phone?-

 

-I just told you,he's as good as you.-

 

I scoffed and slid my phone in my pocket,Himchan and Jongup were going up a bus after buying some drinks.They were doing well,and were almost there.

 

My phone rang,I sighed,is it really that hard to not get me involved in everything?

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Hyunmin ah!"Minshik yelled.

 

"Nae."

 

"Got a call from Daehyun's cameraman,he's demanding to see you."

 

"Who?Daehyun or the cameraman?"

 

"Both."

 

I face palmed myself,"Okay okay I'm there."

 

We reached the supermarket and I called Himchan over.

 

"Oppa,I'm going to check on Dae and Junhong,please do well on your own."

 

"Nae arasso."

 

They went in and I rushed off.It was what?Only five minutes away.

 

I peeked around the buildings and saw the camera light.

 

At a convenience store.

 

"Jung Daehyun don't tell me you're buying food."

 

I watched a while longer and saw Daehyun and Zelo come out,with food and drinks.

 

Clever Dae,giving the flavour he doesn't like to the staff.

 

I went over and checked my watch,they've been here for almost an hour.

 

I cleared my throat and Daehyun's cameraman looked at me,"Ah,you're here,they've been stuck here for ages,but we can't help them."

 

"I know."

 

"Is there a way to make them smarter instantly?"

 

I laughed and Daehyun turned to me,"You're here~"

 

I glared at him,"Junhong ah,what did hyung ask you to do?"

 

Zelo drank his drink,"Erm,kneel and ask for help?"

 

I face palmed myself,why did Minshik put them together?

 

"Okay guys,stop using your mother's card,"I eyed Daehyun,"And figure that clue out.Don't be lazy."

 

Daehyun sighed and stared at the map for a while.

 

Zelo squinted a little,like it will help.

 

Daehyun smirked,"Seeing how fast you got here,"he glanced at me,"Shouldn't be that far."

 

Zelo's eyes widened,"Hyung,means we wasted all this time here,for like,nothing?"

 

Daehyun scoffed,"Crap,should have just walked in the opposite direction."

 

I sighed and touched my tummy,"Aegi ah,your father has a really bad sense of direction,he's smart but its no use if he gets lost all the time."

 

Daehyun must have heard me muttering because he glared at me.

 

I looked away,"Aegi stop sending telepathic messages to appa."

 

Daehyun and Zelo finally got to the supermarket and they rushed about with their bags.They found the cards well,and I saw Dae approach Youngjae.

 

I smiled and watched,Youngjae ah,you better run before its too late,my husband is good at using you.

 

Youngjae stopped and told Daehyun what he got and stuff.

 

Meat,great,Yoo Youngjae you just told Daehyun you had his favourite food in your bag.

 

Yeah Daehyun stole his meat and ran off.I saw Jongup approach Dae and I wondered if Jongup could get any sillier than this.

 

Jongup ah,you think your hyung would let you take his stuff so easily?

 

I face palmed myself and watched as Daehyun did a reversal on Jongup and tried to escape from him by explaining useless stuff to him.

 

"Aegi,your father is just playful,he's not really like that."

 

My baby seemed to understand me well enough.I looked around for Yongguk and saw him pushing a trolley,strolling about.

 

That's our leader,totally carefree and can't be bothered about air time.

 

"Oppa."

 

He turned to me,"Nae?"

 

"Say something,do something,anything!"

 

He chuckled,"Nae arasso."

 

He looked at the camera then turned when he heard Himchan call him.

 

Suddenly all the members were chasing Yongguk,and the crew and I started laughing.

 

Well,here goes another long night.

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N:I really miss this show and I watched it all over again just to type this out. Its still funny no matter how many times I watch it I'm serious! Okay enjoy reading and thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^