BUSAN

Start Again (Sequel)

I woke up,feeling something on my neck.
 
I got up and it started and biting on me.
 
I couldn't move my hands,Daehyun was holding me down.
 
"A-Ah oppa."
 
He chuckled and pulled away,"Come on baby,our car is waiting for us."
 
I grumbled and hugged him,"Honey can we just stop moving for a while?"
 
"Babe,I brought us here to give us a break from the cherry blossoms."
 
I intertwined our fingers,"You promise we'll get to rest here?"
 
He pulled me up from my seat,"I promise,to entertain you later."
 
I glared at him,"Can you please feel tired?Don't you ever feel tired?"
 
He smirked,"Well with you here I barely-"
 
I poked his chest,"Hajima,get some rest okay?"
 
He chuckled and kissed me softly,"Nae arasso."
 
There was a car waiting for us,Daehyun's chauffeur ajusshi.We greeted him well and drove back home.
 
Our parents were still in good condition.They were discussing about business when we walked in.
 
Well I hoped they were talking about business.Since their expressions and tone in their voice was a little different than usual.
 
Daehyun noticed as well,and he tightened his grip on my hand.
 
"Appa,umma,you sure you're fine?"
 
Daehyun's parents smiled at him,"Of course we're fine,why do you ask that?"
 
"You guys seem a little,how do I say this-"
 
"Expectant?"I helped Daehyun finish.
 
Our parents' eyes got wide,"Expectant?!"
 
I pulled Daehyun to me,"Er,we,erm,ah,we were interrupting weren't we?"
 
I squeezed Daehyun's hand and he seemed to get the gist of what they were really discussing.
 
He gave me a small smirk and the next moment,our fathers pulled Daehyun away and our mothers pulled me into another room.
 
They bombarded me with questions and experience and steps and a whole bunch of motherly stuff.
 
I didn't even get the chance to answer the questions.
 
"Are you feeling bloated?Did you vomit on the way here?"
 
"I knew it was a bad idea for Daehyun to take you out on holiday."
 
I held both my mother and Daehyun's mother's hands,"Umma,I don't think I'm pregnant yet,I'm fine,and I don't think I can afford to be pregnant now with B.A.P's promotions and stuff-"
 
"I told you they would use promotions as an excuse."
 
"I knew they weren't planning on having kids in the first place."
 
"Chakaman,umma,please just hold on there,I know you want grandchildren but we're really busy with things now,be patient please,now my only job is to make sure B.A.P does well,everything else can wait."
 
"I really don't know how long we can go on waiting,we know how taxing it is when it comes to work."
 
"I understand,I promise I'll work hard and we'll come back with a grandchild for you okay?"
 
Our mothers started giggling,"You must let Daehyun feel relaxed,let him feel comfortable and don't forget to be gentle."
 
I stared at them and felt like puking from the way they were talking.
 
But I kept my mouth shut and took deep breaths to stop myself from imagining what they did to our fathers.
 
"Ah umma,I'll just get our bags and start unpacking."
 
I quickly escaped and gulped down a huge glass of ice cold water.
 
Oh my goodness,well our parents sure are passionate about all their businesses,whichever business it is.
 
Daehyun still wasn't out and I could imagine the torture he's going through with our fathers.
 
I smiled and knocked on their door,"Appa,can I come in?"
 
My father cleared his throat,"Nae come in."
 
That tone,they can't be talking that seriously.Right?
 
I peeked in and saw Daehyun shoot an appreciative glance at me.
 
"Appa,can I have my husband back now?We still have to unpack."
 
Daehyun's expression became pleading and I giggled softly.
 
Daehyun's father let him go and Daehyun ran out,bowing slightly and he closed the door.
 
He hugged me tight,"Wah komawo our precious manager,I almost died."
 
I laughed and pulled away,"Lets unpack before they plan anything else."

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N:Did you guys see Jongup and Yongguk's frog race? It was so funny! Jongup won in like 2 seconds. Then there came DaeJae and their complaining and talking about no one watching them MC. My gosh sometimes I wonder why I love these dorks. Naming the frogs Youngjae and Himchan was seriously funny. Yongguk ah,I miss Himchan too,but I won't name my pet or toy after him. ;)