Chapter 9 – Flowers Garden I

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

So here is the next chap-

Not going to comment anything, I let you to decide

 

Here it go!

 

***

 

“I change my mind; you’re going to be my wife, not a concubine. Hmm. . . let me see, my first manwife?” I frowned by my own words.

Siwon, did u just said MAN-WIFE?

WHAT IS THAT THING?

 

Never mind,

I just made that up; indeed I don’t want him as a concubine,

I want him as my Queen- He’s a man Siwon and you already have a Queen, rephrase that-

My King- but I am the King -rephrase-

My first Lady- Odd. . .rephrase-

My first Man- Eww. . .rephrase-

My first Love- I have so many first loves-rephrase-

 

WHATEVER, So--

 

“There is no such a thing called MANWIFE, now you're being foolish, you can't marry me, I'm a man!"

He gained his voice now and he uses it to mock me.

 

He really doesn't scares to me, is he? Or maybe he's stupid for not know to whom he is talking to?

Or he doesn’t know what I’m capable of?

 

"I hate you; I don't want to marry you. I will marry a beautiful girl and have kids and live in my beautiful village." His cheeks stained by his tears, looks awful.

 

MY GOODNESS, HE IS SO ING CUTE.

 

Is he a three years old kid? I wonder how he survived after all this time. Oh- right-?! I Forgot, Maybe his brothers are very protective.

 

Especially Kangin, Ugh.. Cursed him.

 

Too bad- I think he's trying to convince himself rather than me, because I don't think that's possible,

I'm afraid if it isn't me who caught him, there will be another male who will.

 

Because he really doesn't know how cute and adorable he is.

 

"Well, I love you and I want to marry you, so I just hope so-

that there is no-one- NO-ONE- WHO IS STU-PID- ENOUGH- who wants to own you or even try to steal a glance at you,

BE-CAUSE- I will CUT- HIS HEAD OFF. Now, suhhhsshh...!!!” I think he's frightened. I do serious for every single word I have just said.

 

And- - -

 

That’s what the devil said to me, what a true horrible person he is, and now he ordered his maids which are all ladies to help me taking a bath.

It’s just a single bath.

 

I love to have nice clean bath.

 

But seriously, how you will be able to having a bath while ten- girls giggling, whispering while brushing your whole body.

NO- I'm not allowed them, so I yelled and cast them all out.

I never am that rude to someone whom I don't know, he made me as a bad person.

I want to go home so badly. I cried in a bathtub, maybe I should just drown myself.

 

But I didn’t.

 

It's already late at night; I don't want to be in his room after taking bath nor do I want to be in any place in the castle.

So I walked out.

I walk and walk in rush; I run; I don't know where my feet lead me to.

When suddenly I bumped into someone. I fall to the ground with my first.

 

Ouch!!

 

"Are you all right?" Asked a husky voice.

- - -

 

Ryeowook, the head of the household insisted me to have a dinner in his residence,

and he really likes to cook and love to brag about it and everyone know that you will never refuse to eat his cuisine, so I forced to.

Other than that, he's a magnificent young man.

 

After the dinner I took my leave and about to go to my favorite place in this palace

and going to stay in there for a while before going back to my own residence which a bit far from the castle.

 

Even when Ryeowook said:"Now, why would you go to that spooky dusty little place, when you can stay at my comfy warm place?"

I smirked to that.

No- one will understand that the little hut which located deep inside between the palace garden and the lake is a very beautiful and comfortable place.

That place is one of the reasons why I like to be in the palace.

 

It has a lot of valuable memories.

 

I swing my feet too lightly I supposed, because the next thing I know I bumped into someone.

And I have made the poor little thing falls on the .

“Are you all right?” I asked him.

Yes I'm sure, it’s a He. It’s dark in here and I only take an oil lamp with me.

“OUCHhh!!” He groaned.

“Here, let me help you!” I give my hand for a help.

 

“I- am- truly sorry for make you fall. But its dark in here you see, and why you didn't bring any light with you?”

I asked him a bit accusing, but honestly it's his fault too.

 

“That’s not your problem.” He stands without accepts my offer and pats his .

Omo!! It’s him, Eunhyuk ah-- it’s him- him- the cute boy.

 

My lamp says so.

 

My heart starts to pound wildly. Stupid heart, will you slow down a bit?

“Uhm. . . YOU- Aren't you the King’s lover?” He frowned, I frowned.

 

“MWO-???” He widens his eyes.

 

“YAH--!! I- AM- NOT- HIS LOVER-! AND WHO ARE YOU?

What are you doing in the night like this and made someone falls down? Ugh! My ’s hurt.” I shocked by his accusation.

 

“WOW- Wow- wow- hold it right there horsey. First of all young mister, the name is Eunhyuk.

And I have no idea, that there would be someone who is foolish enough to didn't bring any light with him,

in the night like this and in a dark place like this where precisely- standing- in a middle of this path where I am about to walk pass."

He maybe a beauty or cute and adorable, but he lacks of manners.

 

“I- I’m so sorry, it’s my fault.” His voice shrinks, or maybe he has manners?

 

And then- to my surprise he cries.

 

Hysterically.

 

“Omo. . . why are you crying?” I panic.

 

“Aigo--! Will you stop crying?” He sobs now.

 

“I’m so sorry if I had mad at you. Please stop crying!” I beg him not to cry.

 

“I just, I just want to go home; I've been kidnapped and I don't even know how to escape.

I don't like him, I don’t even know him before he catches me to this HU—GE palace and now?

I forced to married him and the worst thing is, he’s A MAN, A MAD MAN, this ought to be a nightmare." And another sobs.

 

He buried his face with his both hands; he looks so stressed out.

 

Okay, so now I think I know why he’s crying, certainly not because of you Eunhyuk, but yeah you just trigger it. Well done.

 

“Do you like flowers?” That will be an odd question Eunhyuk, even for distraction.

But I can't come up with a good one; I can’t never good in social life anyway.

 

But---he nods, hesitantly.

 

“Really?” Another nods.

 

Cute.


“You know, I’m going to stay for a night at this little hut located deep in the garden right next to the flowers garden.

When the sky is vivid, you’ll be able to see a very nice landscape, all flowers to the look.

And oh— did I mention not far away, behind the hut, there’s a beautiful lake.” Eunhyuk how come you can talk this much to this young fellow?

 

"Real-ly? That's sounds a very nice place. Can I come with you? I don't want to be in the palace."

Yes, of course you can come with me, I don’t like you to be in the palace either or even near it.

 

Yet I say, “Are you sure? Don't you think the King will look for you?” Come on Eunhyuk, stop with the rubbish.

 

“I DON’T CARE!” He hissed.

 

“Then let’s go, shall we?”

 

He follows me from behind, I grin widely.

 

To be continued. . .

 

Uhm. . . I know it’s A-uhhh… what was Eunhyuk said?

Rubbish!! T______T Chapter guys, but this is the chapter u c?

Spare me please! ^___^”

Thank you for reading chingudeul

*bowing*