Chapter 16 – New Favorite

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

Honestly at first I was going to make this story a Rated from the beginning, but I changed my mind because I thought it’ll lose some of the romance point

and I’m not ert enough to do the wicked job.

Omo! Omo! Hahahaha.  . .

So if you think that there are terrible chapter crash between errr. . .  just bare with it okay, but they are still part of the story guys,

Trust me! Uh huh!

So now typing typing typing. . . .

 

***

I fully regret for what I had done to him, but I’m a man in needs and he refused to let me touch him.

These are all awkward to me, I never- I repeat- I- never- ever- regret- for everything I have done.

But now?

And can you imagine? Me? The King is terrified to look at his beautiful face right now;

he must be really scared to me. I didn’t see him at lunch and I think he ran away, again.

This frustrates me a lot.

I gritted my teeth and biting my lower lip.

Ouch!

 

Ugh! I can’t concentrate to these hundreds scrolls; my ancestors’ pictures which hang on the wall not helping much either,

they look like mocking me while I’m doing my obligation here as the Ruler of Sapphire inside my work chamber.

WILL YOU STOP STARING!

They are just paintings; you're beginning to become a lunatic Siwon.

 

Among this entire bunch of craps, I got a letter that King Yunho from Cassiopeia is going to give a visit to Sapphire

as an approval we are truly alliance now, and I think I should throw a ball for a welcome event.

Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door.

“Come in!” It’s Ryeowook.

“What is it?” He bows a bit.

“General Eunhyuk wishes to see you, Your Majesty.”

Ah yes! I remember now, Eunhyuk never have my permit to went home because I told him not to; I need him to handle the beast.

Right! How come I almost forgot I’m locking a beast in my dungeon?

“Yes, sent him in Ryeowook!”

 

 

***

I’m about to look for Ryeowook to ask few things about Siwon’s new favorite

since I just came back from meeting with my own parents. Well, it’s because been awhile I didn’t give them a visit.

From the rumors I’ve heard from the maids that Siwon has a new one and it’s a boy.

 

OMOna. . . Siwon ah!

You’re getting ert each day.

And women can’t satisfy you now?

 

I never mad at you for having a lot of wives, well this marriage was never based on love

and it’s only for unite the two royal families anyway.

Moreover I don’t love you because I know you’re such a bastard,

but this is just way too much, Siwon ah!!

 

I’m in the hall, when I saw this young man is walking around while peeking each door he found.

I’ve never seen this young man before,

a maid?

A guard?

A soldier? But soldier isn’t supposed to be here right?

No- he doesn’t wear any maid’s nor guard’s or even soldier’s clothing.

 

A stranger then?

An Intruder, perhaps?

In the palace?

Peeking every door?

 

“Omo!” He shocked knowing I’m behind him.

 

“What are you peeking at? And who are you? I’ve never seen you before.”

He seems very nervous and shy, he averted his eyes but says, “Uhm. . . My name is Donghae, I’m actually looking for a room, an empty bed room, and small one will do. I- Uhm. . .you know what, never mind.” He pursed his lips in nervous.

 

Donghae?

 

Ah yes, Speak of the devil. Ryeowook has told me his name, the one who Siwon brought here.

Only he doesn’t look like a devil of course, now that I give much my attention to him, he is a one fine good looking young man.

Very good looking young man indeed.

Nice catch Siwon!

 

“Why would you looking for a room?” I suppose he doesn’t know who I am;

I’m going to get to know this young man; he seems not a bad guy.

 

Well, I know Siwon is.

 

“Oh! I need it to sleep.” HMmmphh!! 

Of course you need it for a sleep silly boy.

Hey, I didn’t laugh okay! It’s rude to laugh while someone speaks with you in a very serious face like that.

 

Now why would he need a room if he is the person I think of?

Usually, when Siwon likes a woman-only this one is not a woman at all- he will make her sleep with him every night.

Yes! And then after Siwon gets bored to his new thing, he will tell the maids to prepare a beautiful, gorgeous, glamorous bedroom

and give it to as the present while the real reason is to make a distance from him.

 

Oh yes! I’ve known Siwon the bastard for years; we were best friend before the marriage you see.

 

“Why? You don’t have a room before? There are a lot of rooms in this palace you see.

Hundreds and all of them are available when it’s being needed.” He frowned.

 

“Really? But they all are locked.” He raised his eyebrows in confused.

 

Yah! Don’t laugh Yuri ah! He’s being serious right now.

“What kind of room you would like?

I mean there are rooms that have lake view in the west or the maze view in the east or would you like the hills view instead?”

He now scratches the back of his neck; I guess he confuse whether to choose which option is the best.

 

Omo! He’s so cute.

 

“Uhm, none is matter, I just need it for a sleep.” He pouted.

 

Gosh! Cute! Omo! Yuri ah!

Just help him al-ready-.-

 

“Well I suggest you to take the lake view then, because when the sun sets, the lake will looks like the sunset in the sea.”

I convince him. Well, it does look like the sea in the afternoon when you’re really taking the right spot.

 

And I know where it is; I like that room too.

“Really? Omo! I like the sea. Uhm, but do I have to take a permission to borrow the room?”

Permission?

Borrow?

 

Okay, these confuse me.

Now why would he think these are all need permission or worst, borrow? They’re all his if he just say a single wish to Siwon.

 

“The room with the lake view then I supposed?” He nods quickly; he acts like a teenage boy.

How old is he? He seems younger but somehow I feel he’s older?

 

“Uhm, where is this room exactly?” I guess he needs it so bad, I wonder why?

 

“Well it’s in the west of the castle, but you need to find the key master or you can find Ryeowook to help you with, do you know Ryeowook?” He nods hesitantly.

“Good! Now go find him and tell him to show you the room where Yuri once likes to use.”

“Yuri? Who is she?” He tilted his head in curiosity.

 

Will you stop act cute already!

You’re a boy for goodness act like one!

If you keep act cute like that, I will consider you are trying to seduce me.

 

“Yuri, Oh. . . you don’t have to know who is she and don’t worry! He will understand you immediately, my dear.”

“Thank you, uhm. . . . .?? “

“Oh I’m a fairy godmother.” He frowned.

“I’m just joking. Now off you go! Shoo!!” I shoo him with my hand.

 

He seems confuse but then walk away.

 

***

 

It’s already in the afternoon; I skip the lunch because I was afraid I’m going to see that monster.

I have found the room that the beautiful girl told me before. She is a nice lady.

Ryeowook had helped me without even asking me what or why I needed this room.

He told the maids to clean the room and prepared me the food inside this room.

Well, the food part I ordered him to. I need to eat, but I don’t want to look at Siwon face.

 

I walk to the terrace; yes it has terrace and it’s a quite huge room actually; now I wonder why no one use this room.

The lady didn’t lie, I see the sun about to sets now, and it’s so amazingly beautiful.

I take a chair from the two which placed on the terrace and sit facing the huge orange circle heat.

 

At least, this is heavenly beautiful to watch.

I sit there for hours and hours.

 

- - -

"There you are, my love. I've been looking for you."

I really don't have any strength left anymore, even only to turn my head to see who's coming from behind me;

don't need to look for I already know who he is.

I will never be able to run away from his grip.

And then a head boldly burdens my left shoulder while his two hands hug me from behind;

I recall I've been through exactly the same situation before.

 

And I've been humiliated by this monster over and over.

 

"Forgive me." He whispers to my ear.
 

A short bitter sentence whispers strikes pierce through my heart.

 

 

To be continued. . .

 

 

 

Uhm. . . bored? yeah!

It supposed to be hahah . ..

NO----- I’m doing my best chingu ya! T_______T

Anyway,

The comments???? omo! Omo!

It means you still read my story

Thank you sooo- muaccchh. . .!!!

xD