Chapter 18 – Decision

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

From here is the crucial decision just like the title, coz I have to choose guys!!

T_______T SIHAE OR EUNHAE?

 

Anyway,

Here it goes

 

Typing. . .

 

***

 

He’s so small, I have to bent over whenever I want to get close to him;

I place my forehead against his and my nose brush his straight nose while my both hands keep caressing his silky dark raven hair.

 

I close my eyes and smell his scent and then my lips find its way to his soft thin lips;

my lips can find them easily for I have taste them; I brush them slowly with mine.

It feels so--- right, it always do.

 

I wish he knows this deep feeling I have whenever I close to him; the urge to keep him in my embrace;

the sensation which blurring my mind and the loss of control to my own body.

 

I deepen my kisses and I keep caressing his hair; he doesn’t react nor give in.

I’m trying to seduce him right now but I think I fail because he just sits on the bed like a doll.

 

I open my eyes; those beautiful eyes never look at me; I smirked; what a pitiful person you are Siwon; he even never looked at you.

 

Who cares, right?

 

This time I grab hard his messy hair and pull him in and kiss his creamy neck; the part of his body which I love the most;

I and nibble it over and over.

 

I don’t care.

 

I really don’t care.

 

I stop to catch my own breath while I look at the bruises I’ve planted on his silky skin,

mostly on his neck and collarbone; some of them are from the past two days and few I just created them.

 

I need more kiss.

 

So- I kiss him again; my right hand is still grabbing his head while my other hand trail his back and find its way to his lower part

and slips to his pants; finding way to his soft bottom cheek and then--- I boldly pinch it.

That succeed to makes him gasped; at last a respond.

 

I stop and look at him; his eyes begin to teary and the tears fall; I hate to see him cry.

I his cheeks to wipe them off while my hands busy to caress both his hair and his bottom’s cheek; he sobs in mentally pain.

 

Then, I let go of him.

 

I took his chin up and say, “Tomorrow I’m throwing a ball to honor my new alliance King Yunho

from Cassiopeia and you will also act as a host by walk beside me.

It will be held as a mask party for two main event; one as to honor my new alliance and the other is to announce our marriage.

We will get married by this week.” He widen his eyes in horrid.

 

Oh—- so I get your fully attention now, do I?

He sobs even more and his body is trembling.

 

I brush and his trembling wet lips one more time.

 

After,

I stand; walk out the door and close the door behind;

I just stand there behind the door and my mind keeps lingering about Donghae.

 

Donghae is learning about you Siwon.

Back when you were kissing him; he knew if he rejected you it will only made you mad

and when you get mad you will use your force to do what you want; so he just sit there and do nothing instead.

 

He is learning about your behavior Siwon.

 

But you know Donghae?

You also need to learn how to love me too.

And you will love me.

 

Tomorrow isn’t just an announcement for our marriage Donghae, but it will be the day I make you mine;

your body and your soul both will be mine; I can’t no longer hold these wild crucified thoughts

because I’m slowly becoming a lunatic in each days.

 

I’m sorry for I can’t grant your wish to send you back to your hometown.

How am I supposed to do that? When it will only means a farewell from you.

 

“AAaaAAaa...RrrRRRR...RRrrGggGGhhhhHH..H..HHH. . . . !!!!”

He screams hysterically; mmph. . .!

You see!

He has held his emotions so well Siwon; he just bursts them out and you can hear them loudly behind this door.

Just like your thought about him; he really has this unbelievable spirit

and you can see it in his eyes from the first time you pay attention to them.

 

The next thing I hear is loud thud to the ground over and over followed by the sounds of things being thrown away.

 

These reactions of him are killing me. It’s like a dagger stabbing to my heart.

I know I’m hurting him badly right now.

 

So badly.

 

But when he hurts; I hurt even more.

 

Why is he hates me so much?

 

Why?

Why Donghae?

Why can’t you love me?

Why can’t Donghae love me?

 

My head starts to feel the pain while my heart is thumping insanely hurt.

Somehow I feel my aching heart pressing my lung makes it hard to breath; slowly I lost my hold and I fall sit on the ground.

My sight is getting blur,

 

And that’s when I realize my tears fall.

 

 

***

 

I’m alone in this room.

 

I think I’m going to become insane and I can’t believe I just made this gorgeous room into a mess.

 

Donghae!

What have you just done?

How come you become this savage in only few days?

 

Yuri, whoever you are; I heard this is your favorite room? I’m truly sorry for messing and ruined it.

 

I can’t sleep.

 

So I walk out the room. I walk and I walk and I quickly walk and then run;

I run through the hall, the stairs, the doors, and then when I found the moonlight, I stop.

I’m outside the palace, at the terrace and I found the bench; it’s the same bench which reminds me of the soft pouty lips.

I sit and the cold of the night wind blow to my whole body; I shiver and feel freeze.

 

I don’t care.

Why do I need to care?

 

***

 

I just finish talking to Kangin and I don’t know if this is the right solution of all,

but I’ve made a promise to Kangin and I’m a man on my words so, I will consider this is the right path.

 

I walk out the dungeon and out of the palace; my goodness! How much times did I used inside the dungeon?

I’m about to walk to my little house when I saw a little figure sleep on the bench;

the same bench where Donghae and I kissing---

 

“Omo! Donghae!” It’s him.

I call him over and over but none answer.

 

Is he a sleep? Outside? In a cold freezing night like this?

I pat his cheek and I feel heat. He’s having a fever.

 

How come he’s outside like this?

What is just happening? How come Siwon let him sleep in the bench?

Or did he just running away from the castle? Again?

 

I carry his limp body; he didn’t wake up; maybe he fainted.

 

Now that I hold him in my embrace; his body is heating my body; he’s so hot; literally. (my chingu xD)

 

If he did running away from Siwon then I refuse to send him back

but if I take him to my little house; I don’t have anything there to cure him;

where should you go then Eunhyuk ahhh???

 

***

 

“So you made an odd decision to take him to my place then?” I can’t believe he just nods.

Sometimes I have to think over should I consider this monkey as my friend?

 

“Yah! He belongs to the castle, to the King; we should take him back right now!

I know my residence is right next to the palace, but hiding him in here is a crime.

Didn’t you remember how Siwon acted like a lunatic back there when he tried to find this fish?

Siwon’s face was like a green goblin.” This monkey has lost his mind and I guess he dragged me into,

why did I even open my door then?

 

 

To be continued. . .

 

 

Can you guess? Where Eunhyuk takes him to?

Pfft hahaha...

I guess you guys already know who he is, isn't it?

I hope you guys can understand my story, because it's so freakin' hard to

Choose the right words, I mean-- hufftt all I can say I'm doing my best

 

Again, thanks for reading xD