Chapter 23 – Rescue Promise

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

So- yeah!

 

Whether the viewers are increasing or decreasing?

I still need to finish the story

So guys,

 

Enjoy!

Typing. . . tic tic tic. . .

 

***

 

There’s a few knocks on the door,” is that you Ryeowook? Come in!”

Well that was fast, maybe he knows I’m about to fired him, but how do he knows that?

 

“Pardon me Your Majesty, it’s me Eunhyuk.” Mwo?

What?

Eunhyuk?

 

And oddly is knocking at my bed chamber’s door?

This ought to be a serious problem; well, in the palace he never actually meets me in person

without through Ryeowook’s announcement.

 

Indeed,

Do you think that it will be easy to meet me in person without asking any permission or other complicated rules

and if you’re not one of my personal maids or Royal Families or Ryeowook?

Then you’ll be considered as insolent intruder, but then again he’s my General War.

 

“I request for a meeting Your Highness, may I come in Sire?” Wow!

What in the earth is happening Eunhyuk ah? He wishes to see me and he’s a bit rushing too.

 

“Give me a moment!” I yell back.

I placed Donghae to the bed and wrapped him with the cover and then I put on my clothes.

 

I call him in.

 

“Your Majesty, my apology for being this insolent but we have intruders inside the palace and they pretended as your guests.”

He seems in a bit hurried and quite clumsy if I can say. Well, as far as I know he’s the calmest person I’ve ever known, but intruders?

This must be the reason, yet not quite convincing.

 

“Intruders you say? How many of them? Did you catch them?” He nods quickly; another rushing Eunhyuk ah?

Hmm. . he sure is strange today, “yes Your Highness.” Since Eunhyuk still in the palace I did command him to secure the party.

And as always he did a good well job and I should give him award later on.

 

He already has a lot of awards from me.

 

Well, he deserves them.

 

“I haven’t place them in the dungeon, do you want to see them now Your Highness?”

Hmm. . !! Maybe I should see those stupid rats; must be from one of my enemies, I just need to find that out then.

 

“Where are they?” I’m impatient right now; I think this will only take a few of my times because I need to look after Donghae

and maybe I hope so, you will gain your conscious by then my love.

 

“In you work chamber Your Highness; I catch and then hide them so that the other guests won’t get shocked or panic.”

Now this- is- Eunhyuk’s terrific cautious work and he always thinks of my pride, he always do.

 

These are the things I like the most from my Eunhyuk.

 

“Then lead me the way!” He bows and pointed the way.

 

Suddenly,

 

As I walk pass him a few steps he grabs me from behind, wait!

Eunhyuk actually grabs me?

 

“Yah! Eunhyuk ah! What in the name of Sapphire actually you’re-hmmmphh. . .!!”

I frowned; he dares to cub my mouth with his hand? And then I feel something cold piercing my neck, it’s a bloody dagger.

 

I recall I’ve been doing this same awful thing to Donghae back in the forest.

Ugh! Regret.

 

“Don't move Siwon!” Mwoya? What the-? He never called me Siwon before? HOW DARES HIM.

 

 

***

 

I waited he walks for a few steps so I can grab him from behind; he’s a bit shocked by my sudden act.

 

Well he should be.

 

“Leeteuk- leeteuk- Yah- Leeteuk ah!” I call out leeteuk which is waiting for my call from outside this bed room.

“Omo! Yes??” Leeteuk you need to be hurry.

 

“Get inside now! We don’t have much time.” I still threaten Siwon so he won’t do any stupid wrong moves

because I have lost my loyalty since I’ve made a promise to Kangin.

 

Yes, back when both Kangin and I in the dungeon we talked about so many things;

I made a promise to him and to my own self that when I have my chance I will save Donghae on Heechul behalf.

 

Why Heechul?

 

I’ve found out something beyond my wild imagination and it’s the reason why Kangin has those sorrow eyes

and why Kangin and Heechul is never be a pair even they both are in love after so many years.

 

Ugh! Siwon is struggling, I let go his mouth to only choke him and threaten him with the dagger.

“Don’t move Siwon! I warn you!”

 

“HOW DARE YOU EUNHYUK, YOU FILTHY MONKEY!

WHAT IN THE NAME OF SAPPHIRE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?”

He shouts madly.

 

“OH! SO NOW I’M A FILTHY MONKEY? NOT YOUR GENERAL WAR INSTEAD?

WELL GUESS WHAT? YOU SIWON!” I shouted back angrily.

 

“Ng. . .! Si- Siwon!” I- I- know that silky voice; I force Siwon to turn around so I can look to the owner.

 

Leeteuk is actually closer to the bed; I guess we all hear his weak calls.

 

I can only see his head while his body is buried inside the bed sheets.

 

“Donghae ah!” That’s leeteuk calling him.

“Uhm! Uh. . .teuk Hyung? Am- not dreaming isn’t it?” He sounds so weak.

 

“Yah jinjja Donghae ah! It’s just for four days and you forgot your hyung already?”

Leeteuk grab his wrist and help to wake him up.

 

Wait! Is he still a fever?

 

“Yah! Donghae what’s wrong with you? Why is your body so hot? You’re having a fever?”

Leeteuk asks; Donghae seems in between his conscious.

 

“Leeteuk, he’s still in fever, last night he was having a fever, my goodness, I haven’t thought about this which I should.

Do you think you can carry him?” Leeteuk frowned.

 

“How do you know he’s having a fever? And care to tell me what in the world are you doing right now?

If we can talk about this decently and I’m sure I will let you go, both of you.” Siwon gritted his teeth.

Hah! Don’t think I don’t know who you are; you’re a very temperament; one single wrong thing

and you will never forgive that person, ever.

 

“You should let him go Siwon from the first time. He never loves you and why do you still force him to marry you?

He tends to cry out for his family and yet you never let him go.” I spit them all out; this irritated feeling

which I kept them since donghae's been caught, also Kangin’s words keep lingering in my thought.

 

“HOW DO YOU KNOW HE LOVES ME OR NOT? AND HOW THE YOU KNOW HE CRIED OUT FOR HIS FAMILY? YOU SURE KEPT SO MANY SECRETS FROM ME EUNHYUK AH!”

Siwon just bursts out his anger; those eyes Eunhyuk ah look at them!

 

Now this is the truly Siwon.

 

“Omo! Omo! Omo! You’re Donghae ah! Yah! Jinjja you make Hyung shocked.”

Leeteuk is busy helping Donghae to put his clothes on; Donghae seems so weak. He is , Eunhyuk.

 

Why is he ? And why that's really bothers you?

 

I don’t know why is Siwon smirking but I sure loathe it.

 

“So what are you doing right now is trying to help Donghae to escape? Is that it?

Is that why you’re doing this silly rebellion behavior? And I wonder, as to why you did all of these?

Why Eunhyuk ah? Hmm????” I hate his mocking tone. I am so ing hate it.

 

I was so obedient to the jobs; to the works; to the tasks and to this bloody country, but what do I get is he’s mocking?

 

When we were young, I thought there are no boundaries between the princes

and that what makes us as friends and I always assume he was my friend

so I tend to protected him from Kangin bullies, but he’s not, he always thought

that I’m just one of his bloody underling.

 

For years and years.

 

“You don’t have to know that,”I smile gritted my teeth, “and you- are- going to be our way out.” I snort.

 

 

 

To be continued. . .

 

Omo! Omo!

It’s a long story isn’t it?

Hahaha......

Well, i just hope u like it

Thank you thank you thank you for reading. . .for you..for you...

Hwaiting. .!!!