Chapter 2 - an Angel

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

***

I leave my cloak on the ground and I walk to the river, not minding all of my clothes and body soak by the cold clear water.

All I can think of is to get close to him. Why? I don’t know. That’s what I need to find out right?

 

“Who are you?” Ask that beauty to me, while he stands there watching me.

He has soft soothing voice which I begin to like and those rosy thin lips and Oh… those mesmerizing eyes.

I didn't answer him, he frowned.

 

Is he an Angel?

They say when you see an angel no matter what gender they are, you’ll fall right away by their beauties.

I don’t know what this beautiful creature is, and well, his first question making sure he doesn’t know who I am too.

I’m not giving him any answer to only smirk at him and I am sure he becomes nervous now.

He takes his clothes in urge to put them on, when my hands prevent him so.

He surely shocked by my sudden act. I grin and watch him in panic right now.

I wanted it to laugh full satisfaction, but I didn't.

With my left hand, I took his waist and pull him closer to my pounding chest. And yes, my heart is pounding right now. I’m surprised myself.

His face is full in horror.

His left hand tries to push my chest away, I grab it and now he trapped in to my embrace. His pale skin is smooth as I was imagined.

And the more he struggled the stronger my grip.

“Let me go!” he demands. He desperately wanted to release himself from my grasp.

“LET ME GO!” And now he’s yelling in husky voice.

If this figure is an angel, then right now I'm doomed into the darkest sin. But of course, I know he isn't an angel, yet this is also a sin.

I chuckled.

“Please…! Let me go!” His eyes began to teary and his voice began to tremble.

And I almost loosen my grip to that desperate sound.

Instead hearing his pleading voice, I hug him tight, and bury my face into his collarbone, wanted to breath his scent.

I feel in heaven when I kiss his neck, it and nibble it and when suddenly my lips taste the salty water, that’s when I found out he’s crying now.

 

I stop my act only to look into his watery eyes.

For now, I have no intention other than to own this beauty.

I lift his body and burden him on to my left shoulder.

Dragging my soaked leather pants, I walked out the river, making the ground wet by my footsteps. 

He still struggling but I manage to prevent him falling on to the ground.

I sure didn't catch any hunting results, but I think I’ve catch a big fish today, or maybe a mermaid?

And a male one. Somehow, this is still a mystery for me.

I bent slightly to get his clothes, then to my own cloak and with it, I cover his body.

I can hear a sob coming from my back now. I'm sorry sweetie, you're too precious for me to let go. I keep walking pretended not to hear it.

***

“Let’s head to the camp! I want to go back to the castle as soon as possible.”

I hug the boy tightly in my arm, his bare feet are soiled by dirt, maybe because his sandals probably left somewhere in the river.

My War General Eunhyuk is surprised by my companion, but as usual he hides it well.

Still, I can catch the glimpsed of curiosity from those big doe eyes.

Do not fooled by those big doe eyes, especially when you meets them in the battlefield.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” I ask him, to my general of course, which he doesn’t answer but to only bowing deeply and commanding the hunt soldiers to start moving.

 

***

“This dead boar is heavy, help me leeteuk hyung!”

“Oh no kangin, I’m not going to carry that ugly creature. That thing is motherly heavy. I’ll take this two all right.” Leeteuk grabs the two rabbits and starts to walk, leaving kangin behind.

“Yah hyung!! You’re always like that, when it comes to heavy jobs, it’s always me and me. How am I supposed to lift this heavy boar alone?” kangin frowned.

“Stop whining and drag that thing already. It’s getting dark, and donghae is waiting for us.” Leeteuk stop walking and turning to kangin.

“Oh okay, of course I’ll help you.” Leeteuk put the two rabbits in his shoulder and help kangin with the deadly boar.

***

“And where’s that boy? I swear, when he gets to this river, I’ll smack his head for playing to long.” Leeteuk muttering angrily.

“Maybe he’s going home already hyung, it’s dark already, he scares to the dark remember?” Kangin speaks reminding leeteuk.

Kangin's stomach is growling now.

“You’re right, I’ll smack his head at home then. Come on, let’s go home!”  They both took the leave heading home not knowing their young little brother is being captured not long ago.

 

... ... ...

 

*Bowing 90 degrees*

OHHohohoho... Well that's it for the  Chappie two

fufufufufu... ^^

 

and Oh... yuhuu..saw those viewers and subscribers, many thanks

yet, it'll be perfect with the comments thou'

or else i'll be questioning myself whether i'm giving you a piece of crap paper