Chapter 36 - Respect II

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

Hello!

Again I have to apologize if you find some odd words

 still trying to find good vocabs ,

( I’m learning English at the same time here xD )

Hahaha…

They’re not perfect as is my mind

But oh well! I only hope you still like it thou’

So, here it goes

ENJOY!!!!

***

 

I’m in my work chamber walking back and forwards acting like a madman;

wondering why Donghae haven’t comes out from the dungeon;

I knew this, I shouldn’t give him the permission to meet Eunhyuk.

Ugh!!!

I shouldn’t and he needs to get some rest.

 

Also, now I have two other biggest problems that keep bothering me; first thing, Kyuhyun, my cousin is still being kidnapped;

I hope he’s alright and the other bad thing is the prince of Cassiopeia, Changmin is badly wounded.

I wonder what was exactly had happened to the prince after Jonghyun and Minho took him back.

 

Omo! How in the name of Sapphire will I’ll be able to explain this to King Yunho;

I guess this will be the farewell of our alliance agreement.

Another future big problem I'm scared to happen.

 

I can’t believe both of my Generals are failed to do their works; once again proof that Eunhyuk is still the best General of all.

Ugh!!! This is not the time to giving him the appraisal, Siwon.

Not the time.

 

I was going to pursue Eunhyuk’s men but Donghae was suddenly fainted; he’s so fragile; he made me so worried

and that’s why I made the decision to return to the palace right away to give him the treatment.

 

And now I’m confused because I don’t know where or how to start to search for Kyuhyun;

Kyu’s still young and I hope he didn’t trigger the kidnapper to make him more suffer than this because I know Kyu’s habit;

Oh my! I hope you’re going to be alright Kyu and I’m sorry, I had to leave you just like that.

 

Ugh!!!

Think! Think! Think Siwon!

URRGGGHHHH!!!!

Relax Siwon, you need to relax!

 

Wait!

 

You forget the important thing, Siwon.

 

Eunhyuk is still in your hand which means you won’t need to look for them, they will find and come to you instead.

Yes! They will.

Eunhyuk’s men are famous by their loyalty to him.

 

And you should give them the proper welcoming;

that’s what you supposed to do the guests, right?

 

 

***

“So! I don’t understand this Kangin, Eunhyuk said you were being exiled, but how you able to came and to help us out?”

Leeteuk hyung keeps asking me.

 

Ugh! I can’t think properly.

We are in Sungmin’s house which is not far away from our village; resting.

Sungmin got shocked when I find him for another help, but indeed he’s a good man and he said he will help us again.

 

I’ve checked Siwon and his parties retreated not long ago; they took the main road to return to the Capital

and that’s why I think we don’t need to move from here.

Unfortunately, among the parties I saw they took Eunhyuk with them.

 

“Yah! Kangin! Why don’t you answer me? Yah! Kangin! I’m talking to you right now, do you hear me?”

Aissh!! Leeteuk hyung could be so noisy sometimes.

 

“MwoOoo hyung? MWO?? I couldn’t think calmly hyung, Aiiishhh!!”

 

“Well, at least you have to tell me what was happening?” And then Leeteuk hyung hits the table with the sense of anger.

 

“I will tell you, I just need to focus thinking to make sure that we are really in save situation hyung.

Aiiishhh!! Jinjja!!

Eunhyuk did send me to be exiled, but on the way to the border the soldiers whose me release me

and give me two options whether I’m going to see Heechul or I want to return home but I must not go back to the castle

Because that will make Siwon get suspicious to Eunhyuk; the soldiers are Eunhyuk’s men too.

Eunhyuk has promised me to save Donghae, but it seems he failed. Ugh!! I just hope he’s alright right now.

I guess I misjudged him; He still faithful to Heechul after all.”

 

“Yes! Eunhyuk did help me when we try to save Donghae from the palace, but Eunhyuk didn’t tell me that you’re going to be release.

Eunhyuk is really something; he think the entire plan when we try to escape, if it isn't because of him,

I think I won’t be able to rescue Donghae. But unfortunately yet again, Donghae has been caught, that dumb kid, what a troublesome.”

 

I sighed and nodded. Eunhyuk indeed is the master plan, and usually he always has the backup plan,

but this time I wonder how he gets arrested so easily?

 

I had ask to this young good looking boy who named Henry, if Eunhyuk had gave him another order or more like other plan,

if somehow he fails to save Donghae, but this Henry just shook his head.

Henry seems confused himself.

 

Odd isn’t it?

 

Has Eunhyuk being careless lately?

Now, I need to save both of them.

 

But how??

 

***

 

I keep looking carefully to this young boy who’s in asleep; he’s being tied to the chair inside my guest room.

Hmm!!! He must be really tired; I mean he sleeps on the chair.

 

Omo! Omo! He awakes.

 

“Yah! You surprise me.” He screams in shocked.

“Hello!” I greet him.

 

“Yah!! Who are you? Get over there! Don’t get to close to me, you filthy commoner, you're going to make me dirty.

Shoo!!! Go away!!!” He struggles hard to free himself from the rope which tied him.

 

Omo! Omo! What a grumpy person he is.

 

“My name is Sungmin, I heard your name is Kyuhyun right?” He frowned.

“Are you deaf? I said get away from me!” This kyuhyun guys really like to yell, is he?

 

“Hmmmm!! You have a loud voice, do you know that?” I tilt my head and lean closer to his face,

“You know you have thick eyebrows too, just like your cousin the King; you are the King’s cousin right? Well, they told me that.

But Oh, Well! If I look it carefully, yours still can’t compare to his of course, I mean Siwon,

Uhhmmm. . . The King sure has bushy eyebrows and they look like a stack of bushes.” Suddenly his face slowly turns to red and then,

 

“Ppfftt. . puahahaa… Yah!! What do you say? Wait! I mean, how dare you say those words to my cousin??

Do you know what the cost is if you dare to insult the King?” I shook my head quickly.

 

I do know, but I don’t care.

 

“You’re going to be punished to- Hmmphh. . .” I press my finger to his lips prevent him to speak,

but honestly I’m observing his lips now. They look like the clown’s smile when he smiled just now.

Hmmm!! Maybe not. I shook my head again and then I release his lips.

 

“Yah!! You’re so weird. Let me go now! You filthy commoner!!”

 

“Do I look like filthy?” I look at him closely; he startled a bit and then silent while looks me back.

“Do I?” I ask him again, he shook his head slowly.

“You’re younger than me, you should show a bit more respect to the older, you know.” I need to teach this kid some manner.

 

He’s rude.

 

“You’re younger. Yah!!! You look like seventeen years old kid or maybe sixteen;

I’m eighteen and will be nineteen this summer. You should show your respect! Now let me go!!”

Again he moves violently, even the chair is moving, making the creaking sound to my floor.

To my beautiful floor.

 

“Well, I’m older than Kangin, and Kangin said he’s older than Eunhyuk,

and once Kangin told me that Siwon is few months younger than Eunhyuk, and you’re younger then Siwon,

So I am Waayyyyyy. . . ollldeeeeerrrrr. . . than you, Kyuhyun.”

OMo! Omo! He laughs again seems don’t believe to what I have just said to him.

 

“Omo! What are you? A Gosht? A monster? A Genie? A Demon?

You’re absolutely lying little bunny, blahhh!!! Hmmmph…!!” I grab his chin up and his jaw lines forcing him to stop speaking.

 

“HMMMpphhh!!!” I chuckled. Look at his face! It’s so funny, and then I release him again.

 

“PUaaaaahhhhhhh… Hufft. . .Yah!!!! Are you torturing me right now?? I’m not scared of you, you know??”

Yelling, yelling, yelling, Ugh!! My ears starting to itchy.

 

“You’re not?” I asked him but he glared and shook his head violently.

 

“Hmmmm!! You see, I’m a soldier you know like my father and I know Kungfu, do you know Kungfu?”

He didn’t answer; still glaring.

“And I’ve slaughtered many men in war along with my father, kangin and his father as well.

Sometimes people would say I smell like blood, maybe because the stained never truly leaves me.

Now, I would love to know what your blood will smells like.

I mean, I could crack your head or choke you to death in instant, but then, there won’t be bloods,

just some stink saliva from your mouth, hmm. . . Orrrrr I could chop you into the pieces,”

This part he gasped and trembled looks so scared.

 

“And then throw your body parts to the dogs. Hmmm!!! This one sounds more fun.”

 

“You! You! You’re one ing crazy, lunatic, insane, maniac! Murderer!”

The screaming, Gosh!!

 

“I am, if you keep yelling!” And then he stops, pursing his lips; still trembling.

 

“Now, that’s better, Good boy!!!" I smile widely and pat his head.

 

 

 

 

To be continued . . .

 

 

So that’s it,

The end of the chap 36

I hope you like it guys,

Thank you for reading *wink*

For you. . . for you . . . xD