Chapter 14 – Burning

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

Omo! Sihae and Eunhae?? Which One????

Ugyaa..!!

But really is the time Eunhae rising part,

Rising? weird ekekek...!!!

I just hope I don’t disappointed you guys,

This was all for you anyway

So, Here it goes…

Tic tic tic. . .  typing. . .

 

 

***

 

So I was been told by Ryeowook, Siwon wants me to stay at the palace. He needs me for a reason which I haven’t known yet.

Usually when he ordered me to stay at the palace, it must be a serious one, but why hasn't he called me yet?

 

What an odd.

 

But maybe Ryeowook was right, he said I should to find it out myself;

better me go to the palace and asks for a meeting with the King because

maybe he’s busy with the peace treaty with Kingdom Cassiopeia lately.

 

I don't like curiosity you see.

So I will find it out; I always do.

 

And Oh! Like I said, I love my tiny house; I slept there last night you know?

And now, from there I’m on my way to the palace

when suddenly my eyes catch a tiny figure sits at one of the bench placed in the palace terrace.

 

ALONE.

 

Omo! Eunhyuk, it's him- it’s him- it's him-.-

I comb my hair; do I look awful?

I don’t want to look awful.

Hopefully I’m not.

Omo! How come I'm this nervous?

I pat my cheeks few times.

Get yourself together Eunhyuk ahh. . .!!

 

Then I walk closer to him.

 

“Well, hello there!” I show him my wide smile and greet him.

"Oh hello!" I love his voice.

He seems surprised, but he nods his head a bit to greet me back.

 

“So, uhmm. . .What are you doing in here?” I asked him.

“Uhm, nothing actually. Nothing, just do nothing." His face looks sad.

Again, I don't like that deep sorrow within his beautiful eyes.

 

"I- I- just miss my home and- my family." He sighed. He always look depress and I really don't like that very much.

Is Siwon treating him badly?

This worries me.

 

I take a sit beside him.

 

For unknown time, we just sit there and like he said, do nothing.

And silent.

Just sit and do nothing.

 

I can feel my feet start to numb now.

 

I glance at him once in a while and I can see his pale right cheek,

and sometimes the wind blow his silky raven hair every now and then.

He gazed the front blankly; his shoulders seems have a lot of unseen burdens.

 

My heart aches.

 

"Miss your hometown that much, is it?” He nods weakly.

“You don't like it here?" He shook his head slowly. Yah phabo! Of course he hates here, Eunhyuk ah.

"And you don't like the King?" Trust me, I had chose my words carefully in my thoughts

but once again I'm a bad socialist remember?

I was going to take the bad impact from my stupid words, but nothing happened.

 

Just another shook and this time he adds with a deep sigh.

Omo, he seems to lose his soul Eunhyuk ahh!!

Not good, not good.

 

I pat his right shoulder, “Are you alright?" And then I hear sobs.

Omo! He's crying.

Omo! Omo! Eunhyuk ah . ., what should you do? What should I do?

Don’t panic Eunhyuk!

 

He didn't wipe his tears; he just let it fall.

 

Oh, I can't take this anymore.

Carefully I take his cheeks and using my both thumbs to wipe his tears,

because I don't like they begin to stain his beautiful soft cheeks.

He doesn't need to say anything for I know the deep burden in his every reaction.

 

Suddenly he bent down a bit and buries his face in my chest while sobbing.

I got shocked.

Don't think I'm happy for this situation; he truly is depressed right now, can't you tell?

 

Between the sobs; he breathes hasty.

I soothe him by caressing his back, "Shh. . .It's alright! Don't cry, Everything is going to be alright.. Sshh. . .!!"

 

He lifts his head revealing his puffy eyes; we're face to face closely.

I've never been this close to him before, I love this sensation which keep pressing my chest and made it hard to breaths.

Another tears from his right eye, I won't worry, my left thumb can handle that;

but now my left thumb doesn't want to leave his soft cheek, still caressing.

I think it had found a way to heaven, so what am I supposed to do with it?

Stop? No I won't.

Not the mention no rejection nor hatred but more like a sigh of relief with no pain or burden in his eyes now.

 

Thank goodness.

 

Eunhyuk! Just take your chance already. Should I?

 

So ---

 

I lean forward; bend my head and I gulp his thin lips.

My lips have found its way to feel the tasty and heavenly soft. I shiver to that incredible feeling.

He uses his hand tries to push my chest, but then surprisingly he gives in, after I move my lips;

I kiss, and and kiss and then again, I can't take it anymore, I need to close my eyes to get the feeling more deeply.

 

Then slowly I use my both hand to take his jaw line while I keep kiss, his;

He opens his mouth a bit, maybe he's trying to catch the breath;

You know, I won't force him if he doesn't want my- my- my- mm hmm .. . my- mmm...my- tongue.

 

“Mhmm..m mmm…”

At first my tongue crashes into his teeth then it found way to the inner,

but suddenly he parted our lips and presses my chest and then pushes it with both hands.

 

I gain my conscious.

Omo! Eunhyuk you've gone too far.

 

But I'm not regretting for what have I done and if by any chance repeated the situation, no doubt I will still do the same.

 

Gosh! It feels so good.

 

His cheeks burn in red; his lips are swollen; then he stands up, turns around and suddenly walk away in rush.

 

From a far, I watch he runs.

Unconsciously, my eyes are widen, still in shocked for what have I done.

I gulped and his fragrant lips still lingering in my lips, so I rub mine softly.

I pat my own cheeks with my both hands; they are burning while my heart is keep thumping insanely.

 

I caress my heart. Shush... now!

Shussh. . He's already gone now, shush...!

 

Omo! I just remember.

 

Eunhyuk, I know you don't like this but you still have a duty, to meet the King.

 

 

To be continued. . .

 

 

For this chap fellas,

I type it while listening to “It’s you” by Suju-M repeatedly you know?

I dunno why it feels so connected to the song?

Hahaha. . .

Again, many thanks for reading my story

xD