Chapter 44 – Will you marry me?

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

So, here is the next chappie guys,

 

ENJOY!!!

 

 

***

 

I’m sitting and reading a book inside my library but my mind wondering to somewhere else.

The door suddenly opens revealing my angel.

 

“Why Changmin hasn’t come back yet, Yunho?” I sighed.

Even Jaejoong has the same thought with me and he asks me in concern.

 

He sits next to me; circling my arms with his both hands and then leans on my shoulder.

 

“Yes baby, it’s almost three weeks now and even none a single letter from him. You know, before I came back here,

Siwon’s has this intern problem, I guess it’s more serious than I thought.”

 

“Hmmm . . . You’ve told me that before, Siwon’s lover has been kidnapped right?”

I nodded and hold him in my embrace.

 

I shifted to the side and kiss him, Uhmmm ..  . I always love Jae’s rosy plump lips.

 

“Yes Jae baby. You know, I would never know what to do if that happened to me.

I think I’m going insane and search for you like a lunatic.” He chuckled and raises his eyebrows teases me.

 

“What? You don’t trust me?” Jaejoong tilted his head and then lies it down onto my lap.

 

I comb his dark raven hair; caress his cheek and peck his lips.

Hmmm!! Not enough, kisses will make me more satisfied. So I brush my lips onto his,

“Mhhmmm. . . of course I trust you, Yunho, Mhhmm. ..” He stretches his body and purring like a cat, I chuckled.

 

“But, Yunho, I think you should find out what is happening with him by send someone to Sapphire,

maybe to help Siwon or only to tell Changmin to comes back!” Jaejoong hand reaches my cheek

and then he draws me closer to him to kiss him again, “Mmmhmm . ..!!!”

 

I look at Jae and his swollen lips, “I don’t know about that Jae. This is Siwon’s private life

and I’m sure he can handle it on his own. Better we not intervene.

I mean, don’t you think Siwon will be more curious why we send someone else again

and feel strange to our excessive intervention? We only being an ally for weeks

and I’m afraid we will ended up be accused spying on them.”

 

“But Changmin already intervene and aren’t you feeling curious why Changmin hasn’t come home yet?”

Jaejoong sighs, “I wonder what happen to Siwon’s lover now. Hmmm . . ., he must be really scared. Poor him.”

 

“Aww. . .My baby Jae always so kind, even to someone whom he never known,

I’ll send courier to tell Changmin to come home.” Jaejoong pouted.

 

Oh gosh!! He looks so cute when he does that.

 

“Only a courier?” He asks.

 

I sighed and nodded, “Alright then! How about I send Yoochun to Sapphire,

but we have to make sure that Yoochun visits is to tell Changmin to come home.

Is that satisfied enough for you?” He nods quickly. I laugh. My sweet baby Jae.

I kiss him again.

 

 

***

 

I knock few times before walk inside the library; I glance and find Yunho is sitting at the sofa.

Hmm. . . I guess, he’s been waiting for me???

“You wish to see me, Yunho?” I ask him.

“Ah yes! Come and sit with me here, Yoochun!”

He makes the gestures to tell me to sit; I take a sit opposite to him.

 

“Have you noticed that Changmin hasn’t come back from Sapphire?”

I nod and say, “Yes, Yunho, I noticed that, but you said he’s helping Siwon to find his lover.”  

 

“Well yes, but you see, Jae feels unease and as a matter effect, I am too. So, would you mind to go to Sapphire

and tell Changmin to come home? I know this task sounds really easy for you to go.

I mean, I could send the courier or messenger instead of you. It’s just that, I feel something isn’t right

and if somehow you feel need to provide your assistance to help Siwon, please do so, but make it look like natural.

I don’t want to offend Siwon. He’s a very temper person; we sure don’t want to start the war, don’t we?”

 

“I understand, Yunho. I will pack my things by tonight and I will head to Sapphire by the first thing in the morning.”

All I can think of is that must be Changmin plays too much and he forgets to come home. Jae’s worried too much.

 

Then again, with no particular activity, I feel bored in here anyway.

Maybe visiting and do a little travelling to Sapphire can get rid my boredom.

I so want to know how the life in Sapphire myself. This might turned out to be a nice vacation after all.

 

“Good.” Yunho smiles.

 

 

***

 

I massage my temple over and over, feel frustrated. The fact that Heechul hates Donghae still concerns me a lot.

After a long talk with Heechul, I left the work chamber and head back to Siwon’s bed chamber.

 

I walk in staggered. I don’t know what to think anymore.

 

I have decided.

 

When Heechul takes over the throne and the situation become safe and calm,

I will pack my things and take Donghae with me to find somewhere else to live, not in my residence,

but far away from here, far away from the capital will be better.

 

Maybe do travelling with him?

I’d love to show him beautiful places around the world; Hmm. . .this sounds more delightful.

 

I am sick with this life anyway.

The life in the palace, the politics, the wars, Ugh!!

 

These were all nothing to me. I don’t need anything else other than Donghae, and speak about the person,

I see him walks in rush towards me. But I guess he doesn’t know I’m walking towards him too

and he almost bumps to me for that, when I hold his arms and stop him at the right time.

 

“Where are you going, Donghae?” I ask him in curious.

“Uhm. . .nowhere--.” he looks really nervous and scared to me, if I might add.

 

I sighed, My goodness, he really is afraid of me, is he?

“Donghae! Look at me!” He looks to the ground as if the floor is something interesting more than me.

“Don’t be afraid of me, please!” I hug him and then bend down a bit to catch a better look.

“Do you wish to walk out this palace?” Then he raises his head up quickly.

 

“Uhm. . .No- Eunhyuk, I- I- was-“ He stammered, I hug him again,

“look, you know you can say anything to me. You don’t have to be afraid like this.”

 

“Donghae!” He tilted his head; I raise his chin up and say, “I know this maybe sounds too sudden for you,

but- hear me this-“,

I kneel on one of my legs and then I say, “Will you marry me? After that, I will take you out of this palace

and we will live far away from this land. I will show you beautiful places around the world and I’m sure you will love it.”

He shocked and stared me in disbelief.

 

“Please give me the chance, Donghae! Please!! You know I will do anything for you, but please give me the chance!”

It should be me the one who supposed to be scare that he will refuses me, I beg him with all my strength.

 

He stares at me sadly and then he says, “I don’t like the palace’s life, Eunhyuk; I hate it if I should say

and your offer is really tempting; there’s no other thing in this world I will love to do, other than to be free,

but free for live as I want to be. I’m sorry for I’m going to let you down, because I don’t love you Eunhyuk. I-“

I stand quickly and then I hug him tightly, prevent him to speak even more, but he keeps talking

 

and I can hear him says, “You’re a very good man, I know you are Eunhyuk

and you will do anything to fight for you love, but last night,” My tears start to fall and I gulped in pain.

 

“What happened last night had made me think a lot.”

 

“You were right after all this time.” He paused, I let go of him and look at him directly, what is he trying to say?

I don’t care whether I look pathetic with my tears roll down staining my cheeks right now.

 

No!! Please!! Not that looks, Donghae!

 

I sob but still listening to him, “You were right, Eunhyuk, I have fallen for Siwon and it’s getting deeper for each day.”

When he says those words, I feel my heart being slices into pieces, my head is getting dizzy

and my sights is getting blurry, I can't breathe.

 

I know I would hear this words from his lips someday,

but I hope when he says that when I have my strength to face it

or when I have gain his love for me even for a bit because this awful feeling is too crucifying.

 

I couldn’t even stand up straight, I hug him and lean on his shoulder,

I close my eyes and ask him, “Did you ever love me Donghae? Did you?” Before he says any words, I rush to say,

“NO!!! Don’t answer me. Please, don’t answer me!!! Just don’t!!”

 

Donghae my back and I cry even more.

 

 

To be continued . . .

 

 

Okay, that’s it guys,

For today chapter,

Lately I’m not really paying attention to the vocabs, I just rushing to finish the story right away,

Mianhaeyo!!!

 

Especially for today,

I wanna say thank you for the voters, AmySihae_Eunhae ssi Geurigo Peptoo ssi *wink* you guys are awesome!!

 

Thank you to my readers, the silent readers too xD

 

And @AmySihae_Eunhae : Hahah. . .

I already question that word myself, Coup d’état, ahaha. ..  Maybe we should go for mr. google then

Gyaa. . . I dunno xD

 

For you. . .for you . . . :D