Chapter 43 – Coup d’état III

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

Hellowwww. . .

Love the comments so muchhh. . .!! ^^

So,

Here’s the next one,

 

 

ENJOY!!!!

 

***

 

“So, how’s the situation so far, Zhoumi?” I asked Zhoumi to gathered information about the palace situations

and he just comes back, I supposed he has one, by looking at his nervous look.

 

We are now in this inn, inside the capital doing the preparation to take our next steps;

to us, --Zhoumi and I--  the most priority thing is only to rescue our General Eunhyuk, while Donghae can waits.

 

In my opinion, we don’t even need to saved Donghae, because it’s too obvious for us,

our General is too blind to put his life into danger for nothing, I might have to rephrase that,

put our lives together in danger and all because of Donghae.

 

Not saying I’m doing my responsibility to the General Eunhyuk unwillingly,

only I thought these discomforts were all is unnecessary.

 

“There’s this rumor from the public that there’s rebellion movement inside the palace, Henry.

That’s why the palace gate has been closed for almost two days now.

And what I mean by closed, is that not even food supplies

or any other daily activities allowed coming in or even out from the palace.

In other means, the palace is isolated from the public.”

 

Wow!! This is too awkward and confusing.

What is happening inside the palace, I wonder!!

 

Could it be, this is part of the General Eunhyuk’s plan?

Well, I hope so; because I can’t explain anything else other than that.

 

However, we still need to sneak into the palace to know the truth and how we’ll be able to do that,

when the palace is shut down???

 

Wait!

 

We have other option, don’t we??

 

 

***

 

After heard the long story from Eunhyuk for hours,

 

I gritted my teeth and forced smile try to look natural in front of him,

but I think I can’t hold it any longer, because I need to burst it out loud.

“So you’re saying that, that lover of yours who’s sleeping inside Siwon’s bed chamber is my step brother????”

I snorted, Eunhyuk nods and he seems so nervous.

 

“My mother’s little bastard??” Eunhyuk widen his already huge eyes in shocked.

 

“Oh! Am I that obviously look furious, Eunhyuk???

Well, what do you expect, then?? Do you think I will open my both hand gracefully,

hug him and kiss him compassionately as my relative blood brother?? Well, guess what??

You’re ING ABSOLUTELY WRONG THEN!!

I hate that little devil to the core; he’s the wrong results of my mother’s affairs,

he reminded me of my bitter past.” I snorted.

 

“But, Heechul!- He’s a very nice person if you get to know him. NO!!

Actually, you have no idea how good and soft-hearted person he is.” Eunhyuk tries hard to convince me.

 

“Look!! Whatever Eunhyuk!! He’s your lover anyway. But don’t expect me to accept him as my brother.

I will consider him only because of you, to stay with me, but you know what?

He’s your lover anyway, so he’s going to stay with you, no need for him to stay here, in the palace, right??

I don’t want to see his face; I don’t think I will be able to, after knowing who he is.”

Eunhyuk frowned and he’s about to open his mouth again when I stop him,

“Ah-Ah! Say no more, Eunhyuk! And I wish you bring him out of this palace to your own residence,

after I take my throne.”

 

 “But, we still not confirmed from the people whether they will accept me as their New King or not,

even after we have taken over inside the palace." I sighed.

 

“About that, I think we need to make some sort of an official or a ceremonial maybe,

to announce your presence to the public, Heechul.” I nod in agreement, now you’re talking Eunhyuk.

“Good! Let’s talk about that, and don’t you dare to mention about him again!”

 

 

***

 

“LET ME GO!! UUARRRrrrRRGGhHH. ..!!”

I struggle hard but these men are strong and they drag me along to the dungeon.

One of the prisoner guards unlocks the prison and how dare they roughly pushes me in

and then they leave just like that.

 

“!!” I cursed.

 

“LET ME OUT!!! HOW DARE YOU LOCK ME IN HERE??”

 

“Well well well!! What a surprised here???” I startled a bit, I heard someone speaks.

I take a better look to the next prison and I think I know who that is.

Prince Changmin??

 

So Eunhyuk sent him to the jail too??

 

“Whoa! So much as being a King, Siwon? You don’t even regard as a Ruler by your subordinates, Hmmmpphh!!”

He taunted and then chuckled.

 

“SHUT UP!!” I shout loudly.

 

“From what I see, this was not your fault after all, I supposed. I mean, you’re too weak as the King,

while that General which looks like monkey of yours, takes the huge part of this rebellion act

and the soldiers are very scare and obedient to him. I can say, he’s more looks like the King himself rather than you.”

 

“Will you stop talking? Or I will choke you into death with my own bare hands?”

I threaten him; I don’t care if I’m going to offend the Cassiopeia’s prince

or whoever he is if he dares to insults me again.

 

“Look! We are in the same situation here and I don’t want to argue with you too, Siwon. Your General despites me

and I couldn’t seek help from my brother Yunho, so whether you like it or not, we both need to cooperate together

to find the way out of this place.” Changmin is right, but how am I going to do that??

 

Where they kept Minho and Jonghyun I wonder?

If only I could get them out, but I have to think my own freedom first.

 

“Not going to cooperate with you, Changmin,

if you’re still going to demand your brother to start the war with my people.”

I can’t trust this sneaky bastard, Changmin.

I thought he will be more like his brother, Yunho, at least I know Yunho will hold his principles.

 

“Oh look!! I think you’ve got a visitor Siwon.” I turn my head around in curious,

and I see someone standing a bit far away from the jail, but he looks directly at me.

 

I look at him carefully and I know that little figure very well.

 

“Donghae, is that you? Come closer, Love! I want to see you.” He shook his head hesitate,

but he keeps looking at me. I walk closer to him as I can be; my face already glued to the door.

 

THIS PRISON!!

 

“Donghae! Why are you just standing there, come closer please!!” Then slowly, he walks towards me.

 

His face is pale, is he sick?? “Are you alright Donghae? You look so pale? Are you sick? Let me touch your forehead.”

 

“I’m alright!” His voice’s hoarse too.

He was healthy and fine just yesterday and even he could argue with me about letting Eunhyuk go.

 

“Are you alright, Siwon? Did Eunhyuk hurt you??” Donghae asked in concern.

 

“No, I’m fine Donghae, I'm more worried about you."

Donghae is worried about you, Siwon.

 

“Are you sure, you alright?” I ask him again, he nods and then he takes the courage to walks closer in.

I reach his face in instant and then I caress his cheek, he has no fever but what’s with his sad face??

 

Something is definitely wrong with him.

 

I took his chin up to have a better look, he pursed his lips, gulps in nervous and then he walks backwards,

but my hand reach for him but I can only grab his shirt, I want him to stay longer.

 

Please don’t leave me, Donghae!

 

But when I draw him back by his shirt,

I see so many purple spots on his bare skin, from his neck to his collarbone

and he try to hide them by pull back his shirt and then fix it.

 

I let go of him and widen my eyes in shocked.

What in the name of--???

I close my eyes, clenched my fist, and gritted my teeth, but I need to calm my mind.

I have to look calm in front of him.

 

“I have to go, I can’t belong in here Siwon, I promise I will come again.” He’s about to leave when I call him.

 

“WAIT!!! Donghae! I need to talk to you!” He re-approached me in doubt.

 

“Listen carefully to what I'm going to say to you.”

He seems confused but nodded eventually.

 

 

To be continued . . .

 

 

 

So, that’s it for this chapter guys,

Thank you for reading,

 

For you . . . for you . . .xD