Chapter 24 – The Hostage

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

The next chappie guys!

Uhm… nothing much to say

Only

ENJOY!!!!

 

***

So now, I drag Siwon with me from his bedroom to the outside of the palace. I have planned this before,

that in this party event I will have my chance to help Donghae to escape, I do have my own plan

when all of the sudden Leeteuk showed up which makes sure that this plan will actually work.

 

My four men who never left the palace is waiting for my command; two from them shows up and help me to clear the way

while the other two is maintain my carriage.

 

From all, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun are the most shocked; I’m sorry my friends; I have to do this;

I threaten them I will stab Siwon’s neck with this dagger if they try to get in the way.

 

Forgive me Ryeowook!

Forgive me Kyu!

 

Kyuhyun still following us cautiously; I yell him to keep his distance because I see behind him, the guards

and the soldiers are waiting for his command.

Leeteuk is carrying Donghae, I just hope he’s alright.

 

At first, I thought Leeteuk was alone; surprisingly he took this 2 men with him; one is wearing a gown; yes a gown;

I guess that supposed to be his disguise or sort of along with this young chubby male who has a powerful strength.

 

They absolutely are very trained indeed; are they soldiers I wonder? 

 

“Do you think that I will let you survive after all of this Eunhyuk? Ugh!!!”

I poke Siwon's neck skin a bit and the fresh tear of blood rolls down to his collarbone.

 

“SHUT THE UP SIWON!” I choke him to force him to be silent while I drag him to where my carriage is waiting for me.

“You two take those guests’ horses and clear the way.” They nodded in unison.

 

“HENRY!  HENRY!  ZHOUMI!  WHERE ARE YOU?” I’m sure I’m so close to those two,

because this is the spot where we supposed to meet.

 

“Eunhyuk!!! Release Siwon now! Let’s discuss this with presence of mind!” Kyuhyun is still following us

even I had warned him so many times to stay out of the way.

 

“Yah! Kyuhyun I warn you! Stay- where- you- are-! Don’t force me!” Siwon keeps struggling.

 

“Ugh! Donghae! You’re so heavy!” Hearing Donghae’s name being called by Leeteuk is losing my caution

and the unlucky moment is giving the benefits for Siwon to struggle and losing from my grips.

Don’t panic Eunhyuk! Try to catch him back, but it’s too late I already lose him;

what an unfavorable situation I have here !!!

 

No!! This can’t be happening;

I can see Siwon caress his neck while glaring at me,”EUNHYUK AHHHHH!! GUARDS SEIZE THEM ALL!!”

He roars while holding his injured neck.

 

“!” I cursed, this can’t be happening and I am anticipating for the worst now.

 

“AHHHHH......!!” Suddenly I hear someone’s screams and I glanced to find Zhoumi has catches Kyuhyun;

how in the hell did he do that? Kyuhyun was surrounded by the guards and soldiers?

Maybe because everyone seem too focus on us, Siwon and I.

None matter, at least we still have a hostage; but I don’t like this, I don’t lke this very much; putting Kyuhyun in danger;

but we’re so close to the south gate now.

 

“I’m sorry for being late, Sir!” Zhoumi drags Kyuhyun with him while closing in,

“the carriage is behind that pine trees Sir!” I nod, we have to move fast.

“Let me carry Donghae.” Leeteuk seems sweats a lot and he looks really exhausted;

my goodness! Donghae’s fever not getting better and he lost his conscious too.

 

“We have prepared our own horses Eunhyuk, you should head to the carriage now!”

Leeteuk and his two friends find their own horses to ride.

“STAY CLOSE!” I yell to those three; at this time we can’t be separated.

 

Good.

 

“Zhoumi to the carriage now! HENRY! HENRY! HENRY WHERE ARE YOU?”

“I’M HERE SIR!” Henry’s already on the carriage coachman seat.

 

Good.

 

“EUNHYUK AHHHHH, RELEASE KYUHYUN NOW!!!” That will be Siwon’s screaming.

“If you wish he survives, make sure no- one-, I repeat no one is following us!”

I shouted him back.

 

“Farewell Siwon.”

His face turns into purple; I love to see he boils up, I grin widely.

 

***

Ugh!

I’m inside this carriage along with Eunhyuk, Donghae and this tall man who sits beside me and keeps pointing me the dagger

while his eyes never leaves me too. We both sat opposite to Eunhyuk and Donghae;

Donghae-is asleep and his head is on Eunhyuk’s lap right now.

 

Urghh....!!

I think I want to puke now; the carriage keeps bouncing.

“Yah! Monkey, why are you doing this?” He better have a good reason for all of these.

 

“Please don’t say to only save that fish?” Akhh!! The dagger pressing my neck skin, I think I’m bleeding now.

OMO! OMo! I hate bloods.

 

“Yah!” I glared to this insolent dagger’s owner which looks like Siwon; Omo! Daebak!xD

Indeed! Like a twins, I frowned.

 

Is he related to us? I mean the Royal Family? Of course he’s not, I’m just saying, okay.

“Show your respect to the General!” The fake Siwon speaks; I feel like being scolded by my cousin right now.

 

“I’m sorry for dragging you all the way, Kyuhyun! You were not part of my plan.” He sighed.

“Ng. . .!!” The fish raises his head from Eunhyuk’s lap; I know he has this fever last night; maybe he still do

and now he just gains his conscious.

 

“Donghae are you alright?” Eunhyuk whispers to Donghae's ear.

Err. . . Hel-looo!!! Why haven’t you thought about this Kyuhyun ah?

The monkey falls for the fish?

Awk—ward--!

 

“Don’t worry! You’re going to be free soon, Donghae ah!” He keeps whispering.

Ugh! I want to puke right now.

 

You know for years I know Eunhyuk gave no interest to women, but I thought it was only because he’s a very strict person

and gave his life for this country ,so he never have the time to socialize; come to think I’m also not a socialize person either.

I mean every royal family hate me except Siwon and Ryeowook.

But now I know he’s more interested to men.

No wonder.

 

Indeed for the fish after all then. Yah! You actually going to released your General title only for this fish?

Eunhyuk ah! I never knew you’re such a romantic monkey. Eww. . .!!

 

The fish sure looks weak; Eunhyuk seems want to touch his forehead; maybe he just want to check his fever.

“PLEASE DON’T-! NO- SIWON- STOP IT- PLEASE!!!” Suddenly, the fish screams and he’s moving wildly.

 

OMo! That- was- really awk--ward------???!!!

 

Eunhyuk widen his eyes in shocked;  well, we all do, including the fake Siwon.

From that fish sudden odd behavior a moment ago, I can only imagine that he uhm. . .! He uhmm... err. . .!!

I pursed my lips unconsciously.

Pardon me! I’m too shy to say it you know, even with my mind.

Yes I know my cousin Siwon, infamous by his wild behavior.

 

I glanced at Eunhyuk and his face slowly turns into purple; I can see it even in the night like this, maybe worse dark purple.

I’m sure I’m not exaggerated it.

 

I think I’m not the only one who knows what might- just- happened to the little fish.

“Eunhyuk ssi? Is that you?” Oh! Finally! He truly gains his conscious, thank goodness.

 

“Yes, Donghae it’s me.” Eunhyuk caress his face; wiping his sweats;

I feel like watching a play right now; a romance play.

 

Help me. . . !!!!!!!

 

 

To be continued. . .

 

No comment

No comment

Sorry for my odd vocabs guys

Thank you for reading

For you . . . for you . . .