Chapter 17 – Promise

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

So, this chap is a bit serious part

I just hope it you like it.

Uhm. . .Yeah!

Myself don’t really like a serious story either

especially it’s a fanfic

But story must go on,

 

Ta-da-. . .

 

***

I spit my saliva contains blood to the one of the guards;

I smirked to see his annoyed face and that triggers him more to whip at my wounded body.

The pains are crucifying and it's been two or maybe three days I've tasted the same whip.

The filthy coward behind these even never showed up for those days and then today I thought he will come and saw me in this misery state to mock me, but I was wrong; he sent someone instead and I have met this person before back in the forest.

He orders the guards to stop torturing me and now he stands in front of me; He seems shocked to see me in here.

My sight is getting blurry; the pain is keep burning my skin while my mind wandering to the old days of mine

and oddly at last I recognize the person whom standing in front of me.

 

***

 

How could he tell me to do that? I mean I always am his filthy hand to do all his dirty works, but this is too far, Siwon.

 

Way too far.

 

He ordered me to get rid of this man, this- man , the brother of the person he loves if somehow the brother doesn't want to cooperate; and by means cooperate is to let go Donghae for him and never try to come back to the palace again.

What a simple reason to give these kind of tortures or worst kill him?

Come to think, of course the siren that night is a sign of an intruder rather than a simple thing to collect the guard to find someone.

How stupid you are Eunhyuk?

 

This man is indeed tough; been days tortured and he still gained his conscious.

 

“Long time no see Eunhyuk ah! Like old past eh?” He knows my name?

Old past? Do I know this man? Have we met before?

 

“You’re Donghae’s brother, but how do you know my name?” I’m deadly curious now.

 

“But of course? You’re that monkey who thinks his own self is a protector of the Umma boy; I thought you favorite Heechul for the throne more than that coward boy; to think that you’re going to help Heechul; Oh—How I was so ing wrong.”

He spits again and his eyes in rage.

 

I- I- remember him now; he- he- is Kangin. How could I even forget his name or even his face?

Eunhyuk how could you forget the man who’s trying to kill Siwon when we are all still very young?

 

He is older than both me and Siwon and he used to bullied Siwon a lot and one time when we were playing around the lake,

he pushed Siwon to the lake even though he knew Siwon can’t swim and he laugh really hard

while watched him screaming for help and then when Siwon’s about to drowned

I rescue him to only then to took the piercing punches from Kangin; I lost my two teeth back then.

 

In times I grew up and learn to protect my own self and then in a strange way

I even protect Siwon in so many things and maybe because his father ordered me too;

but I did it in willingness because I never liked the way Kangin bullied him

even though I prefer Heechul to the throne more than coward Siwon.

 

Yes, I’ve said it before; I do favor Heechul, but then the situation change

when Siwon’s father obligated me to protect the throne for Siwon’s only;

I was really mad at Siwon’s father but I bow to the promise anyway and it goes until now.

 

This man adores Heechul like a God or maybe Goddess for I know his deep love to Heechul;

I heard him made a promise to Heechul he will make Heechul as the King of the Sapphire, but then he failed to do so.

 

“You traitor!” He yelled at me.

 

“I respect Siwon’s father last wish and you know I’m a man on my word;

I’m not a traitor, not to this country but you are. You knew exactly when the Old King has given his order yet you and Oh—now I remember and you family also never excepted the fact that Siwon is then next King.” He grinned.

This man never changes; he has no fear.

 

“Do you know what situation you are in now?” I ask him. “Siwon is not a coward or a weak person anymore Kangin, he changed maybe not much, but he does change and you know what sentence he just ordered me to do? Is that you ought to forget about Donghae and go back to your hometown. You should do what he said because if you refuse then in two days from now, you won’t be able to see the sunlight again.” He laughs, he really do ing laugh; he’s lunatic person as I remember as he used to be.

 

“HAHAHAHAhhhhahaha. . .  Oh Siwon Siwon Siwon, how could this Umma boy, that coward cried little baby who turns into filthy ladies man tries to threatening me? Eunhyuk ah!

Open your eyes! Look how he took my little brother and kept him for his own pleasure; is that kind of the King that you would protect? How could you be this blinded Eunhyuk ah?”

That I can’t denied and honestly I still can add many more of Siwon’s bad behaviors, but I already sworn to the Old king whom I respected the most that I can’t across that line. I just can’t.

 

“You maybe not scared of him Kangin, but you should think of Heechul; you won’t be able to see him again.” The jail fall into a deep silent; his eyes are raising in fully hatred now.

 

"Siwon has sent him to the border; not fully as in the real prison but more like exiled where he lives peacefully; but yeah exiled;

it's the best thing you know; back then Siwon tried to get rid of him; but I suggested him not to and thank goodness he heard me."

Upon hearing my story, his eyes quickly become soften and then the sorrow replacing them.

 

 

***

 

"You haven't eaten anything yet, have you?" He shook his head, "so you have eaten your lunch?" He nods. "It's already dark and we're about to have dinner, you should come down with me and go to the dining room, my love." He really has to stop to use his body as a language; now it's a NO sign, because he shook his head again; these really are annoying me.

 

I'm able to found him after I heard from Ryeowook he took this once was Yuri my Queen's favorite room and uses as his.

He was sitting at the terrace for hours and then I carried him inside and put him in the bed while I sit watching him.

 

“Aren't you hungry?” He shook his head yet again, I gritted my teeth.

 

"Donghae, you're not a mute, will you stop to act like one and answer me!" He grabs the blanket and covers his face;

I pull it off again; he sits and glared at me.

 

"What is it that you don't like about me, huh? You said you don't like me, you don't love me, what is it then?”

He bites his lower lip; he’s trying to say something but he hesitates; I guess he scared of I'm going to get mad at him again.

 

“Because- you never listen, you only do what you like, you only care what you feel,

and you never listen for what I want or what I feel.” What did he just said to me?

 

"Donghae, you know that is not true; I always care of your feeling and I love you; what is it that you want;

I will give you anything you want; you just have to say it; I will give you everything, Everything."

So he wants something from me, but please don’t say--

 

“Is that so? How about sending me home then?”  There you go, your answer Siwon; just another homesick problem again;

you should applause to your own self for having the answer right away.

 

“Do you even know how I miss my family like insanely

or how I feel so stra-nge- and uncomfortable to live in this HUGE palace?

NO- you only care of your stupid feeling or you stupid desire.

You know, from what I see, you don't really love me.

You only love someone in a matter of second and then after you get bored, just like the lady who likes to screams a lot,

you will get rid of them in a matter of second too." I surprised by the way he thinks.

Should I love this? For he talks a lot now and began to shares his problems or should I hate it?

Because now he's mocking you, Siwon.

 

"You're absolutely wrong then; I love you in a way even I never can imagine;

I admit I have a lot of women but none has able to find away to my heart, here."

I take his hand and placed it in my left chest to let him know that inside of it the heart is thumping fast.

 

 

"I promise you, you're the only one I love."

 

 

To be Continued. . .

 

bla bla bla. . .

I have no comment at all to this chap

Just wait the next chaps guys!!!!

Geurigo, jeongmal gamsahamnida chingudeul

don't forget to place your comments instead, even a spicy one

 i need to know what's your opinion

. . .  xD