Chapter 55 – Busy

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

@hyungjulio : ahahah..well, I already intend to make Donghae wear the gown from the first I thought about the story, and on the next chapter, well, it’s their first night and I think I didn’t rush them ^^

@Sihae4ever and Hula_duga : Only two words, “Sihae Shippers”

@kyuloveshae : Thank you, I really do you all will love the “you’re mine” chapter, I really do and

@AmySihae_Eunhae : yes! You’ve the second person said about that, you know you guys are right, thank goodness I didn’t update the new story right away, you know, maybe I’ll stick the name with Donghae, than it will be official EUNHAE.

 

My bad, my bad, so I promise it will be EUNHAE, EUNHYUK and DONGHAE.

So, here’s the next chapter, I thought it will be the last chapter, but I guess I’m wrong, because I write too much and there are still some points I need to write down.

Hmmm so yeah,

 

I kinda divided into two chapters.

 

So, here it goes.

 

 

***

 

After the wedding ceremony, the palace is preoccupied by the Royal Ceremony to enthrone Donghae as the Queen,

Donghae was seriously nervous and he was so scared that the people won’t like him,

but in the end, the ceremony went well.

 

Weeks later,

 

It’s all because Eunhyuk, the rebellion sure makes everything is in chaos

and I’m very busy inside my work chamber with these scrolls pile up my desk.

 

I noticed, sometimes Donghae will peek behind the doorway

and then he leaves just like that after watched me not leaving any inch from my desk.

 

I know, I know, I’m not being a good husband and we’re supposed to have a honeymoon or sort of,

but I can’t be too far away from the palace you see,

before I make sure that there won’t be any rebellion in the near future.

That’s why I can’t take him to anywhere for right now.

 

Today, I also see he peeks from the door and about to leave when I immediately call him,

“Donghae! Donghae, my love!” He sneaks in and aww. . .

you should see him wearing this little crown I made only for him.

 

It’s too adorable.

 

Actually, I made him more than a dozen of Tiaras, but I guess he likes this one, because I found him often to use it.

The most simple one of all I would say, and the first Tiara I designed

which attached with the Blue Sapphire in the middle of.

 

The other Tiaras mostly made of a lot diamonds and I think he doesn’t really like to use any of them.

 

I need to relax myself too, I don’t know how much time I’ve been wasting behind my desk after passed the dinner,

so I guess it’s time for me to leave it and I walk to the sofa to have a seat, I told Donghae to sit on my lap and he did.

 

I kiss his cheek, “What are you doing? Peeking at me every single day in almost of my work time? Hmmm??”

He pouts and glared at me, “if you don’t like me in here, I can always go away, why you called me anyway?”

He’s about to leaving when I grab him and hug him to prevent him go.

 

He encircled his arms around my neck; I really like it when he hugs me tightly like this.

 

But, still glaring at me, I chuckled.

 

I peck his lips and I ask, “What is it?”

“Uhm, nothing!” He said.

“Hmm. . . Really? Nothing?” I ask him.

He glanced to everywhere but only to avoid having eye contact with me.

 

I pinch his cheek and he looks at me while pouting.” What is it Donghae? Do you want something?”

“You’re always busy.” He whines.

 

“Ah! Yes, well you know, I just can’t leave my desk yet and I have to finish my job.

Actually, I always have the never ending jobs as the King, only I have to choose the important one

and maybe ignored the rest. Ahh!! Mulla Mulla! Phikonhaeyo Donghae Ah! I don’t know, I don’t know,

I’m tired Donghae Ah.” I pretend to close my eyes and massage my temple.

 

Suddenly, a pair of hands helps me to massage my temples and I enjoy the way he massaging my head

along with my neck and my shoulders.

 

“So my Queen, you ought to forgive me, ne?” he nodded hesitantly while still massaging my arms.

 

“I really wish we could go somewhere, but Uhm. . . not away from our land.

Oh! How about we go to the sea? You like the sunset right?

You know, we have this summer chateau near the beach and we’re not only going to watch the sunset

but also the sunrise as well, how’s that sound?

 

You could say, it’s our honeymoon, I’m sorry I won’t be able to go out from our land right now,

for I need to stable my position in front of my people after what happened because the effect of the rebellion.”

I sighed.

 

“Really? OMo! Omo! OMo! The sea? The fishes? Omo! Omo! Omo! When? When Siwon? You’re not lying, are you?

AAAAwww… I would love too I never went to the sea before. Omo! I’m so exciting already.”

Wow, this is a very good respond more than I thought. Donghae bounces happily on my lap and Ugh!!!

 

I have to hold his waists so he won’t make me hard.

“How come you never went to the sea?” I asked him confusedly.

 

“Well, first of all, the sea is very far away from my homeland which near the mountain

and also we’re living a very poor life after father died, Siwon, you know.”

 

“Ah! I understand. Well, no need to worries, because from now on,

we would go to the sea whenever we have the right time, how’s that sound?” He’s bouncing at my lap again.

 

“Donghae!” I grab his waists and make him stop, “Appheo! It hurt!” I said.

 

He stops and then he kisses me. This is practically the first time he travels inside my mouth without me anticipated,

I let him did it, “MmmmHhhhm. . .mmMhmm. . .hmmm. ..”

I open my both eyes widely to watch him closing his eyes while enjoying my cavern.

 

He really is taking his time and every corner of my mouth;

I can’t help to smile widely at the way he enjoy it and I think he’s not going to stop soon.

Well, what can I say; he’s at the age of puberty.

 

I slip my hand inside his shirt and find his and I pinch it, he gasped and stops to kiss.

 

After realized of what he just did to me, his cheeks burn in to red

and he snuggles into my collarbone and bury his head, feels shy, “no need to be shy to your husband Donghae.”

I whisper that to his ear.

 

“I’m not.” Even his voice is shy, I chuckled.

 

He yawns and feels sleepy, well, I think I am too, “Do you want to go to bed now?”

I asked him and he nodded, so I stand up lifting his body and walk out from my work chamber to my bed chamber.

 

He still buries his head onto my collarbone, “how about tomorrow we take our leave, to the beach, I mean?”

He widens his eyes and looks at me in amazed and then smiles widely like the three year old kid.

 

“Really? But I thought you still have a lot of jobs?” He asked me.

 

“Yes, but I need to relax my mind too and it’s been weeks since I ignored you and right now is still summer,

I think this is the right time for the beach.” I peck his lips, he giggles, “What? Don’t you want to go?” I .

 

“I want to, I want to, Siwon.” I laugh, “Then tomorrow we leave.” He smiles widely and pecks my lips,

“Thank you Siwon, thank you.” I lay him on the bed.

 

 

 

To be continued,

 

 

Today has to end here,

For you . . . for you . . . xD