Chapter 50 – I will always love you.

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

I always feel sad whenever I lost one of my subscribers,

T____________T

However,

Story must go on…

 

And Oh!! Today, all is in as you would say,Donghae’s POV
 

Here it goes,

 

ENJOY!

 

 

 

***

 

 

Suddenly,

 

Someone hugs me from behind and says, “Donghae, my love!” I gasped; I know well that sound, “Siwon??”

 

His arms wrapped around my waists and he kisses the back of my neck; I turn around

and I can’t believe at what I’m seeing, Siwon is really standing in front of me and he smiles showing his sharp dimples;

he looks so thin; I touch his cheek to make sure I’m not daydreaming;

the warm heat at my palm answering my confused.

“How?” My mouth only able to say that single word.

His smile gets widen then he glanced to the left side where I also watch in curious, “Eunhyuk released me.” Siwon said.

“Are you alright, Siwon? What happen to your face?” Siwon rolls his eyes and says, “Again, it’s because of Eunhyuk.”

 

I look at Eunhyuk, wondering?

 

Strangely,

Eunhyuk drags this Changmin by his collar and handed him to Zhoumi one of Eunhyuk’s loyal men

and then Eunhyuk walks closer towards me.

 

Eunhyuk pushes Siwon a bit and then stands replacing where Siwon was standing.

 

“Donghae, I want you to know that, I let him go only because of you

and if he somehow ever hurts you or makes you sad in the future, don’t ever forget to call this man,

Lee Eunhyuk, the General of War and I will always be there for you.” Eunhyuk touches his left chest and bowing a bit.

 

After that, he walks pass Siwon to find Sungmin ssi, Kangin Hyung’s friend, and asks,

“Would you mind to let Kyuhyun go?” Sungmin ssi shook his head furiously, refuses to release Kyuhyun,

Sungmin ssi grab Kyuhyun’s arm closer to him instead.

 

“NO! I won’t. I’m not going to let him go. He’s mine.” Sungmin pouts and he glared to Eunhyuk.

 

“Well, Sungmin ssi, your name is Sungmin right, I remember you well, because you helped Donghae to escape once,

you see, Kyuhyun is not a pet, he’s a human and he belong here, the palace and as you can see,

since everyone are already free as birds, care for you to let him go now?”

This is the Eunhyuk I know, the man who’s really polite when he speaks to someone.

 

But Eunhyuk’s politeness seems not useful at all; for Sungmin ssi childish act, he hugs Kyuhyun tightly instead.

 

Then Kyuhyun rolls his eyes, telling, “never mind Monkey.”

 

“Are you sure Kyu?” Kyuhyun nodded and sighed seems frustrated.

 

“What is happening here?” Suddenly after missing for a moment,

I startled a bit hearing the Ugly Witch speaks out, when did Kangin hyung and that witch arrived here?

 

“Omo!!! Someone seized this bushy eyebrow,

Yah! Eunhyuk! Why are standing just like that? Capture Siwon, at once!”

The witch commands Eunhyuk, I glared to him.

 

Siwon is shocked when he sees his brother, “Heenim?? When and how did you get in here?”

 

But, even hearing the witch command, Eunhyuk doesn’t even budge; he says, “I’m tired with all of this Heechul,

I’m not helping you to get the throne because of you, obviously, I did it because of Donghae,

but I guess these are no use at all, so why even bother?

And Oh! I’m the one who let Siwon go.” The witch widens his eyes and his mouth in shocked.

“Actually I’m going to let this bastard go as well, Zhoumi!!!” Zhoumi nodded and let Changmin ssi go.

 

Eunhyuk walking leisurely passed the now confused Witch,

while the two loyal men, Henry and Zhoumi follow him from behind.

 

I have the urge to call him, So,“Eunhyuk!!”

He stops to where he stands and I run to him.

 

He turns his head around and bends down his head to look at me, who am shorter than him,

why is it everyone acts this way whenever they want to speak to me??

Siwon? Eunhyuk? Kangin Hyung? Leeteuk Hyung? The Odd Kyuhyun?

Yes! Yes! I know I’m short, but not that short you know.

 

“What is it, Donghae? Are you changing your mind now and you wanted to come with us?” He asked.

 

“Uhm, no, I- I-“ I don’t know what to say to Eunhyuk, maybe this will do.

I tiptoe and kiss his cheek and then whisper to his ear, “Thank you so much, Eunhyuk!” He chuckled.

 

Eunhyuk pouts and says, “Ahhhh!!! That’s not enough.”

 

He lean closer and catch my lips and then hugs me tightly, lift me to the air a bit, “Hmmpphhh!!”

“Remember, Donghae! I will always love you.” He whispers to my ear.

 

And then my feet feel the ground again.

“Where are you going?” I asked him.

 

“To nowhere, I don’t know, I’ve told you, I wanted to go for a travel when I proposed you;

maybe I’ll do that, seriously.” He grins widely and pats my head.

 

“Yah!! Eunhyuk!! Where are you going? You haven’t done your duty yet!”

The Witch shouts to Eunhyuk.

 

Eunhyuk pretends not to hear the witch and says, “Goodbye Donghae! For now!” He winks.

 

And then I’m watching Eunhyuk’s back getting further and further; Henry and Zhoumi still following him from behind.

 

“Must you kiss him?” Siwon hugs me from behind and put his head onto my shoulder.

“Only on the cheek Siwon.”

“But I don’t like that either. What did you two we’re whispering anyway?” Siwon asked.

“Nothing, Siwon. Nothing.” I said.

 

“Changmin!” I turn around to find the stranger who sits on Yesung talks to Changmin.

“Where the hell have you been?” The stranger, whom has wide-forehead, grins widely to Changmin.

 

“What do you mean the hell have I’ve been, Yoochun?

Do you know I’ve been caught and almost beaten up alive??” 

Ohhh!! So, the stranger man’s name is Yoochun.

 

“Hahaha. . . at least you’re still alive, my friend and I’m here by Yunho’s command, to fetch you home.”

The Yoochun guy laughs amusedly.

 

“What so funny of me being caught, Yoochun? You’re always such insolent.”

Changmin yelled to Yoochun.

 

“Oh!! I know you, you must be doing something bad or naughty for you to cost being caught and beaten?

Am I right??” Yoochun winks, “Omo! Look at your eyes!! You look like a Panda my friend. Do you know Panda?

Hahaha. . .” Changmin gritted his teeth and his cheeks burns red feel ashamed.

 

“Now, we ought to go home! Jae and Yunho are worried about you.”

 

“No!! I want you to capture that filthy insolent bastard who dares to beat me,

the man who just left, catch him for me, Yoochun!” Changmin ordered Yoochun.

 

“NO!! By Yunho’s command I’m here, is only to take you home, and that’s it, Prince Changmin.”

Yoochun drags Changmin, Omo! He’s a prince, the Changmin guy??

 

“Take him home and make sure to lock him up!” Kyuhyun hissed.

 

“Omo!! And why is that?” Yoochun asks Kyuhyun, well, I also want to find out why Kyuhyun said that??

“He- uh- He- uh- he, He did something really bad to me. You- you-,”

Changmin smirks seductively when he looks at Kyuhyun.

 

“Ah! I see! So you’ve been naughty, Prince Changmin? To this guy I might add??”

Kyuhyun startled a bit and then said, “Just take him far away from here!!”

 

“Omo!!! I think I know you; you’re that young man who burned Cassiopeia’s Palace household’s hair.

Well, Hello young man!!!  I’m Yoochun, very please to meet you at last

and Oh! You did the right thing. I don’t like that arrogant household either

and don't you worry, because I’m going to take this prince with me now,

So long everyone!!” Yoochun waves happily to all of us. What a strange happy guy, he is??

 

Yesung sits on the floor after Yoochun released him, massaging his back and wipes his nosebleed.

 

“Release Ryeowook!” I glared to Yesung.

 

“Siwon, Ryewook is being held in that room over there!” I pointed at where I found Ryeowook to Siwon.

 

“No!!! I won’t allow you to. Yesung, seized them all!” The witch shouts at Yesung.

 

“EEeeehhhh???? Are you nuts, Heechul??? You want me alone, to seize them all???”

Yesung glared at Heechul while rubbing his nose.

 

“Heechul, forget the throne! Or being the King, what’s the use of it?? Just come with me!

We could live happily far away from here, just the two of us. If you become the King,

forgive me for I would have to leave you, because our past might disrupt our lives in the future, again.”

Kangin Hyung kisses the Witch’s both hands waiting for the Witch’s answer with a sense of worry.

 

Kangin Hyung is really in love with that Witch, is he? I feel so sad;

I blame myself for being the obstacle of their love for years.  

 

The Witch bit his lower lip and looks at Kangin Hyung hesitantly, but saying,

“Alright! Alright! I’ll come with you; I don’t need all of this anyway.

Yes! I don’t need all of this. I only need you; I love you more than anything, more than to be the King.”

Heechul kisses Kangin with tenderness.

 

“Then, I’m confident enough, to ask you this,”

 

Kangin Hyung kneels on one of his leg while stares to Heechul,

 

“In the name of love,

Heechul, do you take this barbarian, named Kangin,

in a hand of marriage, through the joy and the sorrow?”

The Witch gasped in shocked and his lips are trembling,

but then he managed to say,

 

“I- I- I- I do Kangin, I do, I do.”

The Witch sobs happily and wrapped his hands around Kangin Hyung’s neck, lifting Kangin Hyung to stands up.

“I love you so much, Heechul!”

“And I love you too, Kangin!” They’re hugging each other.

 

 

Siwon suddenly tightens me into his embrace and kiss my hair,

 

while saying, “Now, I wish we are like them, my love.”

 

 

 

 

To be continued . . .

 

in rush in rush, to finish the story makes me

don't pay attention to the word i choose,

hahaha. . . xD

 

Thank you for reading,

For you . . . for you . . . ^^