Randomize: Stupid Match

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

I glance to this fanfic and I saw those viewers slowly increasing,

That means you still reading it,

So, I decided to add another randomize in it, whether you’re going to read it or not,

Hopefully, you will-----

 

ENJOY IT!!!

 


***

I am Jung Yunho, the ruler of Cassiopeia Land, the King himself and I proudly wanted to introduce you to my lovely wife, the Queen of Cassiopeia, Kim Jaejoong.

Few days ago,

I sent the letter to King Choi Siwon regards my disappointment to him because he didn’t invite me to his wedding with his lover Lee Donghae in his palace months ago.

After I finished my important works, I decided to give the ungrateful King Choi Siwon for a visit. The man forgot that I’m the one who teach him how to seduce his now Queen Sapphire, Donghae.

I attend to go to Sapphire in attempt to scold him and wanted get to know to this Lee Donghae, the famous Queen of Sapphire who manages to conquered Siwon’s heart, also slightly to introduce my lovely Queen to them. Hmmphhh!! I bet, Lee Donghae is nothing compare to my Boojae.

And so,

After we reach Sapphire, Siwon welcoming us with open-handed, we introducing each other queen, and he guides us to his office chamber.

One thing for sure that I don’t understand from Siwon is that, how in the hell Siwon would fall and crazy over for a guy who look like a boy and have a fish face such as Lee Donghae. I would say, this Donghae indeed have a fine look but he would of only be a maid in my palace. Hmmmpphh!! Nothing compared to my Jaejae.

And you should see at how Siwon drooling when he sees my Queen Jaejoong, in which means, Siwon never saw a true beauty at all.

Donghae pinches Siwon’s arm when he keeps staring at my Jae. Ahahaha. . . Donghae must be deathly jealous.

Bwahahaha. . .!!

 


***

I pinch Siwon’s arm so he won’t keep looking at this Cassiopeia Queen Jaejoong and keeps fooling himself.

From the rumors, I heard Jaejoong is known by his beauty and indeed he is, if we took a better look in the flesh, he has these pouty lips, big doe eyes, long eye-lashes, impeccably pale skin, almost too pale like a vampire, if there is vampire in the real world, in a way of conclusions, he’s like a beautiful porcelain doll, I admitted, he is beautiful, well, honestly, too beautiful to be true, as a male.

What I don’t like from him is that, he’s taller than me. I hate person who is taller than me, also I hate the way he smirks like a to my husband when my stupid husband Siwon calls his name Jaejoong in interest. Siwon is completely drooling when glancing at Jaejoong from time to time while talking to King Jung Yunho-the porcelain doll’s husband.

This Yunho, I heard from Siwon, is a very competitive man, a very very very competitive. He competes with everyone to almost everything and by just one look I know he’s comparing me with his beautiful wife Jaejoong.

I sigh.

I didn’t pay much attention to the boring topic of the conversation in the work chamber, I yawn in bored wanted to get out from the boring situation, Yunho ssi keeps looking at me stiffly. Ugh!! I hate the way he looks. His almond eyes tells me he’s not entirely listening to the conversation too, because he’s too busy examining me comparing me to his wife. What a weird guy he is. Maybe, because mostly of the talk is between the husbands anyway.

Suddenly, I heard Siwon says, “Ow! I see you like the paintings and sculptures too, Jaejoong ssi? I have plenty collections of them, do you want to look?” Siwon offers and grins widely like an idiot. I guess no hope to wake this idiot from his consciousness drooling over other’s husband; I know my husband is a ert. I mean, he was once has these many wives before I came, right?

 

Hopeless.

I let out a deep sigh again.

 


***

Poor Donghae, he’s not even attractive to his husband Siwon anymore, no wonder, which happens to people who had happened to see my Jae. I let Siwon guides Jaejoong walks out the chamber; Siwon says he will show my wife his collections of famous paintings and sculptures; they’re in their own little world.

Well, Jae really likes those things, including jewelries, I won’t mind at all.

Now, in Siwon’s work chamber,

There’s only me and Donghae who left inside. I’m kind of surprise as to why Donghae not really prevent them leaving us behind alone. I shifted to sit beside him, nodding politely to permit myself to be close to him, well-mannered, right?

Oh Yunho ahh!!

Maybe this is a good opportunity to get to know him, I mean I still wanted to know what makes Siwon chose him as his Queen, I mean Yuri-the Queen before him is more beautiful than this fish face, oh yeah! Weird isn’t it? He has the fish look, obviously. “So, at last we meet Donghae ssi!” He tilted his head and curving his rosy thin lips, smiling at me.

Well, at least his smile is cute; maybe that is one of his charms, cute, checked! Found one!

“You have a mole, do you know that?” He says while pointing my lips with his index finger, I didn’t expect that, so I startle a bit, “err . . . yes I aware of that.” I answered him awkwardly.

“Mr. Mole.” He giggles with his own word. Wait! What? Did he just give me a nickname? Mr. Mole. Well, that’s rude!!

Funny, I admit, but rude!

“Well, Donghae ssi, you look like a fish to me, Mr. Fish face.” He frowned. Hah!! Serves you right! How dare you called me Mr. Mole. I am the King of Cassiopeia, for goodness. You know, I feel like scolding a five years old kid, because the next thing happen, he pouted and his eyes began to teary.

Omo! Omo! Did I scare him? “Err. . . pardon my rude behavior, your face maybe look like a fish, but a cute lovely one.” Am I saying the right words or make it worse? His sad face spontaneously turns into grins. Lucky me, what an idiot, he still doesn’t know I’m kind of taunting him, but well, yes, he is cute.

“Don’t you feel unease and uncomfortable or even mad at your husband right now?” I ask him.

“Why?” He blinks his eyes couple of times and asks me innocently. Now that I have a better look in close distance like this, his eyes looks luring, a luring fish look, weird, but luring, I just couldn’t get what that means, I never found someone who has an innocent fish look like him, Maybe I found another one, he looks innocent, checked.

“Well, they look so close together, Donghae ssi.” I added.

He furrows his eyebrows feels strange. “Aren’t you the one who supposed to be scare?” He asked me back, “You do know, my husband Siwon is famous by his ert mind, don’t you? He would have eaten your Jaejoong alive if he has the chance.”

 

“MWO??” I gasp after hearing that statement, eat my Jaejoong?? ALIVE?? Omo!! Stupid me! What will Siwon do to my beautiful wife Jaejoong??

 

“Oh~! Relax~!! Don’t you worry about that!!” For a minute there, I was truly shocked, but Donghae calmed me down by patting my arm few times, then suddenly he shifted his body, he’s kneeling on the sofa now. Uhm. . . .Wonder why he does that?

“Can I touch your mole?”Without my permission, Donghae leans forward to touch my upper lips where the little mole located, when he does, I grab his wrist to prevent him rudely, he startled a bit, lean backward, freed himself from my grasp and then his fish eyes began to teary, again.

This Donghae is very childish. Wait! Don’t tell me that this is one of his charms too?  Yah! Siwon! You sure have a weird taste of a man; he likes the childish young boy.

“I’m sorry, I’m just bored. I just wanted to be your friend, but it seems you hated me so.” Donghae whines and bits his lower lip, averting his eyes from mine.

“NO~ why would you say that?” I feel bad, this is me like hurting a five year old kid’s feeling and what am I doing here right now? This kid seems a very nice young man and all I’m doing is rude to him while comparing him to my Jae.

“Oh~ all right! You can touch it.” I permit him.

“Really? Oh, thank you, thank you Yunho ssi.” He widens his fish eyes and squeals excitedly.

Omo!! That is so~ cute.

Awkwardly, I let his finger touches my mole a bit, when his fingertips touches my mole, he giggles happily, what a childish Queen he is, he makes me smile like an idiot with the way he acts. He touches few times again and I chuckled at last couldn’t held my funny feeling.

Suddenly, Donghae loses his balance from kneeling on the couch, causing his tiara falls down to the ground, his body almost falls to the ground too, if I haven’t catch him on the right time, thank goodness he has a smaller body so it’s easy to hold him in my arms to keep his balance and oh my! He sure has a soft smooth skin; I can’t believe I just rub his arms with my bare hands unconsciously. What are you doing Yunho ya???

“Thank you, Yunho ssi.” His soft voice sounded vaguely over my shoulder sending the warmth breath to my left ear, makes me shivering, oddly, in pleasure. “I. . .Uh. . .No- Uhm.. I mean, it’s all right.” I can’t believe I just stammered.

The hell, Yunho??

 

“What are you two doing?” I feel the death glares even without look to the voice’s owner eyes, Siwon and Jaejoong are standing at the door way and I practically push Donghae a bit and Donghae loses his balance again.

Siwon runs towards us, rushes to catch Donghae from the fall and abruptly, easily he lifts Donghae then holds him to his embrace. Oh! Wow! This is like watching Appa carries his son or is it more like a fisherman holding a big fish in his arms.

 

At any rate,

I feel the guilt and then I sense the other death glared coming from my lovely wife. I am so sure, once we reach our land, he will punish me in his own way, oh I know too well Jae, and he wouldn’t let go of me too easily, just like that.

“Well, I’m sure you two need to rest after the long journey from Cassiopeia to Sapphire, so I just told my maid to prepare you a room, RYEO~WOOK~!!” Siwon screams loudly, I know Siwon does that on purpose because I can feel Siwon’s anger to me, indirectly, why he wouldn’t be? I mean, I pushed his Donghae right in front of his nose, even though that was not purposely.

 

I see the way Siwon is so protective and too possessive to Donghae.

 

Siwon’s whispering softly to Donghae’s ear, “Are you alright my love?” Donghae nods few times rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands cutely and buries his face to Siwon’s collarbone like it’s the most usual thing in the world and it seems like, that is the way they’re communicating to each other.

Weird, but I kind of jealous, I wish I could do that to my Jae. Well, Jae is not so much like Donghae. He maybe sometimes could act spoiled but mostly he’s not, me and Jae mostly will talk about politics, papers, agreements and other works, we only intimate when it comes to bed session.

 

I sigh, what was I thinking?

I forgot that love isn't about how good is the outer appearance, but it’s about how we feel to someone we love.

And they, Siwon and Donghae I mean, have reminded me once again of what true love is.

 

----The End ---


 

That’s it fellas,

do you like it?

Ahahaha. . . anyway, I type it, only for you . . . for you . . . xD