Chapter 45 – Suspicious

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

Randomize :D

 

As usual the casts are ready for shooting, after the makeup and stuffs, but my assistance; you can call her name Ms.X_X since she never existed xD

Ms. X_X : “Na Eotteohke…!!! What am I going to do Author Fishylook?? Uhm. . . I think we have to cancel today’s shoot.” She has this screeching sound, Ugh!!

Fishylook : Glared to Ms. X_X  “Mwo?? And why is that Ms.X_X?? Yah!! I wanna finish this story as fast as it can be.” I hit the table angrily and about to burst out my anger when she says,

Ms. X_X : “Eunhyuk, the other main character hasn’t come to the studio yet, the manager said,  he refused to continue the story, he hated the story and we have to change the character of General War.”

Fishylook : “MWOHHH???” I shout in shocked. OMO!! OMOnaaa…!!! This is a disasterrrrrr. What am I going to do now????? I pull of my hair feel frustrated.

Kyuhyun : “Hmmpphh . . .Serves you right!” Kyu walks past me.

I sob, KYUUuUUUuuuuUUUUu!!! Why you hate me so???

Donghae : “OMo! Waeyo, Fishylook? Why you look so sad?” The makeup artist still following Donghae and powdering his already smooth face.

Fishylook :”Yah!! Will you stop powdering him?? You will make him look like a ghost!!!”

The makeup artist smiling seductively at Donghae while glaring at me and then she left. Can you believe this? Who’s employing her?? Me, right? She should be respect at me a bit!!!

 

But then I remember I never gave her the salary, oh yeah right, I forgot that.

“Donghae!!! Please help me!! Help me to persuade Eunhyuk to continue the story; I will do anything, ANYTHING!! Just please help me!!” My mascara is drowning my face and I snorted like a frog.

Donghae: “I’m sorry Fishylook! Uhm!! I doubt I’ll be able to help you. Once, Eunhyuk and I had a fight and Eunhyuk ignored me for a very long time, I don’t want that to happen again.”

Donghae pouted, OMo! Omo! Seeing Donghae makes my nose bleeds right away.

Yes, I know, I know, I’m such a ert.

Fishylook : “Donghae, will you marry me??? Omo!! I’m sorry, wrong words, I mean, I’m going to make the sequel of this story, only for EUNHAE SHIPPER.

You can say as a way to apologize to them, I promise it will be EUNHAE. Will you take this script?? PLEASE!!!”

Eunhyuk : “Jinjjaro?? Is that true?? What kind of story is that? Sequel??? How are you going to make the sequel when you already ruin the EUNHAE in this fanfic??” Eunhyuk grabs my scripts and then he sits and reads it silently.

Fishylook :”OMo! OMo! EUnhyuk ahh!!! GOmawOooo!! Thank you, you’re here.. yes! Yes! Ne!!” I nod furiously like an idiot.

Eunhyuk :”Well, I see no Siwon in here??”

Fishylook : “Yes, Absolutely, No siwon—definitely no Siwon!! I guarantee you.”

Eunhyuk : “But I want Siwon in it.”

Fishylook :”Ne??? Geunde?? Geunde Waeyo??? But- but- why??? Don’t you want it to be Eunhae fanfic???”

Eunhyuk : “and make him as the antagonist, the misery one, tch..!!”

Fishylook :”Dahh—Ow!! I get it! But Eunhyuk, this fanfic is more like a comedy though.”

Eunhyuk : “Will there be a lot of RATED scenes ?? You know, more bed scenes in it??” Eunhyuk raises his eyebrows in curious.

Donghae :”Yah! You ert!!” Donghae smacks Eunhyuk’s head with magazine.

Eunhyuk : “OUCHH!! Appheo Donghae ahh!! But yes fishylook, whoever you are, I will take this script and continue the sequel."

 

Fishylook :”Yay!!!! Hooray!!!”

 

. . . 

 

And so,

By Eunhyuk’s kindness we can continue the story,

Here’s the next chapter guys,

 

ENJOY!!!!
 

***

 

This is outrageous.

 

How come they’re not allowed me to meet the King?

I have Yunho’s letter with me, a letter from the King of Cassiopeia, Sapphire’s new alliance.

After a long argued with the gatekeeper guards and I still can’t get inside the palace;

I decided will stop by again tomorrow morning.

 

Ugh!! If only they know who I am, what a bunch of morons.

Of course they won’t recognize me if they even refused to lower the gate to check my trespass and my identity form.

 

I walk aimless, but then found myself into this one inn and attend to stay one night in here,

only to get rid the tiredness after a long journey from Cassiopeia.

My bottom numbs because I ride the horse for almost three days.

 

I ask the innkeeper to serve me the dishes and wine, I’m starving.

 

Sapphire’s Capital sure looks crowded and prosperous but the people are rude and ignorant.

I sip the wine and drink it on one gulp. Well, at least the wine taste good.

 

“Did you hear about the rumor?” I hear people chattering behind my back,

“there’s a rebellion inside the palace and the King has been caught.” Omo--!!!

I absolutely need to hear this rumor, whether it’s true or not.

 

“Psssttt. . . keep your voice down! Yes, I’ve heard that too, they oust everyone who’s trying to get inside the palace

even the usual merchants who send supplies to the palace and it's been five days already. Nobody gets in or out.”

Hmm. . . So much with the whispering, I still can hear that loud and clearly.

 

So, something major problem occurs in the palace after all.

No wonder.

I guess I have to find another way in then.

 

“Henry- Henry-!” I see a tall guy is running into the inn then comes across this one young man,

a very good looking young man I might add.

A cute one, hmm. . . my type, but my duck is still the best.

 

Wait !!!

 

Have I seen these two persons before??

The tall guy and that cute boy.

Seems familiar!! But where? Or when? Hmm . . I can’t remember it well.

Omo! Omo! That’s it!

How you can even forgot these two, Yoochun ah!!

You fought them in war before Sapphire becomes Cassiopeia alliance.

 

They’re soldiers.

 

After,

 

I decided to follow the two, they stay at the same inn with me and their rooms are not too far away from mine.

 

I try to keep my distance; I hope they don’t recognize me.

If only I haven’t heard that rumors before, I might straightly walk to them

and greet them to look for a help to get into the palace, but well, just might.

 

Don’t know if they still have the grudge against me after the last war he had.

 

 

***

 

Somehow, I can feel Eunhyuk’s deep sorrow. I supported him from the hall to Siwon’s bed chamber.

I try to comfort him aside from what he did to me last night.

We’re still hugging and I keep his back while he sobs like a lost child.

 

He really is in love with me, is he?

 

Suddenly I remember, I still have an important thing to do, so I break our hug.

 

“Uhm. . .you should get some rest Eunhyuk! I’ll talk to you later.”

I stand up about to leave when he grip my wrist and says, “No, don’t leave me please!

Stay with me a bit longer, Donghae!” He pulls me back make me lose my balance and sit on his lap.

 

“Where are you going to anyway? I saw you walk in rush just now? Hmm??”

He kisses me and then caress my cheek, “I- I- uh-, nowhere.”

I can't tell him where I'm heading to, especially to Eunhyuk.

 

He looks at me suspiciously, “In that case why you’re so nervous like this? Hmm??”

He sighed, “You know, you’re such a bad liar Donghae.”

 

Scary!!!

Eunhyuk has this great sense and I think he can read people mind,

I mean he’s the first person who knows I had fall for Siwon even without me noticed it.

I wish “the never listen” Siwon, could be more like Eunhyuk a bit, just a bit though,

so Siwon could understand me more.

 

“I’m going to ask you this once again Donghae. Do you love Siwon?”

He looks directly to my eyes seems to find the answer without even me saying anything.

This time I nod without hesitation, he smiles sadly and my hair.

He kisses my forehead and then he releases me.

I pat his head, “have a good rest Eunhyuk, Ne!!” He chuckled.

 

I walk out the door and leave him alone.

 

I glance at behind once in a while just for cautious; I just hope Eunhyuk didn't follow me.

I need to find Ryeowook.

Siwon said, Ryeowook is very loyal to him and he assured me

that Eunhyuk won’t put Ryeowook into prison consider they’re good friend,

but they must be tied him somewhere in this palace.

 

Also I need to find where the other two Siwon’s General who named Minho and Jonghyun

because Siwon thought it was weird why both of them are not being thrown into prison.

 

Siwon keep reminded me that I only need to inform him where they’ve been kept

while the rest he will think of the way out.

 

He said, “Donghae! Find where they keep them and that’s all I need you to do.

Don’t try to do anything else that will put you into danger, do you understand??”

 

Siwon is ridiculous.

How would he save them all if he himself caught in the prison??

 

I know well Ryeowook but Siwon’s General I can only remember the one who named Minho,

well, he’s rude and once he try to do bad things to me.

I don't like that man.

 

Like it or not, I will save them all.

 

 

***

 

“I don’t like them Kangin, they look suspicious, they keep whispering and I’m sure they hiding something from us.”

After talking to Leeteuk Hyung I decided to look for Henry and Zhoumi.

 

Hyung is right!

Something is fishy with them but we still have the same purpose here,

whether like it or not we still have to work together as a group.

 

I was about to shout their name from this distance when I saw this suspicious young man following them from behind.

So practically, I followed this suspicious young man while he follows Henry and Zhoumi.

 

Hmm. ..!! Are we playing hide and seek here??

 

Henry and Zhoumi enter their room while this young man taps his ear to the door,

maybe he tries to eavesdropping???

 

I grip his neck from behind and shut his mouth with my left hand while my other hand pointed his neck with a dagger,

“Hmmmpphhh!!!”

“Don’t move!” I threaten him.

I drag his tall body to my room. Well, we don’t want to surprise the other inns guests, now don't we??

 

“Who is this wide-forehead guy, Kangin?” Leeteuk Hyung asks me feels strange.

 

“I also would like to know who he is.” I let him go but still pointing him the dagger,

“and if you smart enough you will explain as to why you follow the two just now, young man?”

The young man grins widely like an idiot.

 

“Ah!! But first, Please. . .!! My forehead is not that wide, tsk tsk tsk,”

He waves his index finger for few times; winks at Leeteuk Hyung and still smiling at me, I frowned,

this guy is really odd.

 

He doesn't know to what situation he’s into, does he???

 

“And second of all, I mean no harm to that two. I mean, I noticed the two look like a love-birds.

Maybe I could eavesdropping while they’re doing the lovey-dovey thing,

Aww. . . come on, you know what I mean!”  This time he winks at me.

YUCK!!!

 

This guy is Odd,

 

And ert Too !!!

 

 

 

To Be Continued . . .

 

 

So, it has to end here,

It’s getting harder to find the right words guy,

Really is frustrating, but I will do my best

Ajja Ajja!! Hwaiting!!!

 

Thank you for reading,

For you . . . for you . . . xD