Chapter 12 - The Spirit

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

So, this is a teaser for you guys

Uhm. . . hope you like it *wink*

Here it goes- - - tic tic tic . . .typing . . .

 

 

***

 

. . .

"I was worried about you. Sickly worried.” I carry his tiny body.

"And don't ever scare me like that again." I peck his lips.

 

HE JUST LIED TO YOU SIWON.

AND YOU HATE A LIAR.

 

I put him onto the bed or more like throwing him to the bed.

 

He widens his fish look eyes and gulped in worried.

He really thinks what he just said to me can convinced me, is he?

I know from the way he stands just now, his foot is injured, but what I don't know is how did he end up injured the foot?

 

All I can think of, he was trying to run, to escape.

And that’s just boiling me.

 

“Now care to tell me, what’s really going on?” I didn't raise my tone nor yell at him;

I just stare at him waiting for an answer; he ought to have better answer for this.

 

He shifted to the edge of the bed and sits. He didn't answer me; he tilted his head to the other side avoiding my eyes.

 

“Donghae?” I call him. He didn’t answer.

 

He felt unease from the way I look and look to everywhere other than me.

Then, from the edge of his eyes slowly revealed hatred. He gritted his teeth and still silent.

 

And when I see that hate, my chest immediately in pain and I have to use my strength to breathe in and out.

Before knowing him, you never breathless like this Siwon. Not to any women out there, never.

But why has to be him, SIWON?

 

There are so many fishes out there, but how come you ended up have this deep feeling to this fish.

 

WAY TOO DEEP.

 

Donghae, why can you understand how I feel for you?

 

"I already told you, I was lost and I-

It’s because you're trying to escape-“ I add it up before he finished the sentence.

 

He smirked.

 

"And what if I did? What if I really did try to run away? HUH?"

He raised his voice and glared at me furiously. He might look weak or naive, but he has this magnificent spirit.

 

A spirit that can flare up your mind and your heart.

 

Maybe these kind of things which I can't find from all those women.

 

"I don't like you and there's no way I'm going to marry you. Why won't you understand to this simple thing?

I DON’T LIKE YOU; I- DON’T- LOVE- YOU- YOU HEAR ME?”

His scream makes my ears and my heart in pain.

 

Awfully pain.

 

I push him rudely causing his back banged to the bed.

His feet still on the ground while I crawl to the bed and lock his both hands with mine.

 

He got shocked.

 

He's trying to free himself while I start to kiss his lips which he doesn't let me do it.

I don’t care; I kiss his jaw line, his neck, his adam’s apple, and his bare skin roughly.

 

His bare skin starts to reveals purples spots.

 

When I stop and look to his eyes, they're beginning to teary, but the hatred still there.

He’s panting roughly. His feet start to move wildly, so I sit to his lap prevent them to move.

So now I trap his both hands and feet.

 

He then stop to move and glared.

Sorry my little fish, the chance for me to lean forward to catch your tasty lips.

 

I crushed his lips and once again I shiver to the lust.

 

“Mmmph...!”

 

“MMmmmpphh. . . !NO-. . Mmmmphhh. . . !” He whimpers.

 

He tries to purse his lips when I bite his lower lip to make an entrance for my tongue.

He's so persistent; I can only taste his lips and his teeth.

 

I freed his hands, and quickly using my both hands to take his jaw lines and force him to open his mouth;

I succeeded to his deeper but then his both hands pull of my hair harshly.

 

His whole body is trembling and he's sobbing.

 

I try to take another chance to kiss him but he uses his hand to blocks my mouth.

 

So I stop,

 

and then I whisper to his ear, "You will be mine."

 

- - -

 

He stopped and whispers, “You will be mine.”

 

He stands up and leaves the room.

 

I then sit.

My tears are still falling.

I gulped couple of times; I don't know did I just gulp my own saliva or both with his.

All I can taste is bitter.

 

My head starts to spin around and I keep wondering how come I ended up into situation like this?

My eyes blurry and I wipe the stupid tears.

 

Donghae, you’re so weak.

 

I comb my tangled hair with my both hands and grab roughly to ease the headache which didn't help at all but only to worsen it.

I throw my body to the bed, to his bed; I need a sleep.

 

I need a deep sleep.

 

***

 

Something is wrong, Kangin has taken too much of time.

He said he needs to sneak into the palace at late night, but this is already dawn.

And it seems our both friends here realized that too.

 

If only Heechul was inside the palace, maybe we won't use this hard way.

Yesterday, from the public we found out that Heechul has been sent to the border

six months after Siwon had been crowned as the King.

 

My father was felt ashamed because he couldn't make Heechul as the King back then,

so he resigned on behalf our family and turned back to our hometown.

I remember well that day for it was the most painful day for my beloved father.

 

I cried, I was young you know.

 

Things complicated than I thought.

 

“Leeteuk ssi, I'll look for Kangin hyung." Said the girly boy.

"No, I'll do it. I know the palace better than you both. Wait for my information."

Yes, I've been there before, a long time ago. It was our-Heechul-Kangin and me- playground.

 

Oh Donghae, this is why Hyung always told you to be careful, but you never listened to me.

Not even when I always scold or even smacked you.

 

You just stubbornly never listened.

 

. . .

 

Uwaa. .  End of the Chap 12 chingudeul ah

Omo. . . no eunhae again? Hahaha. . .

Well, you have to keep read and read and read and read and read…

Hehe…

 

I’ll never bored to say Thanks for reading xD