Chapter 1 - The Forest

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

“Donghae, don’t get to far away! Kang In and I will hunt in the east of the forest and when the sunsets,

we will meet you here. You understand?”

Ask one of two young men whom facing a boy near the riverside which have a waterfall in the middle of.

“Hmm… Yes, leeteuk hyung! Just go all right! I’ll be just fine.” A soft lazy voice came out from the boy named donghae.

The boy seems in his desperate mood to make the two to leave him alone.

And when the two have taken their steps deep in the forest, the boy start to giving a little smile in relief.

“Well, what should I do then?” Donghae asks to himself, since he always alone when he plays around the forest,

while his two big brothers will go for hunting for their dinner tonight, and if the two lucky enough today,

they can sell the hunting results by tomorrow.

Donghae reachs the riverside near the waterfall and sitting in one of the big rocks.

Releasing his sandals, he places his legs to the clear water river and start to humming.

He closes his eyes, inhaled the fresh air and listens to the forest’s sounds.

He’s in to his own world.

Relaxing.

 

* * *

“You better start to search that arrow! Or else your head will roll on the ground.” A demanding voice boomed in the air.

Upon hearing the sound, a soldier panics and giving his fear bowing before start running to the pointed direction.

“Not even a single rabbit I could catch today.” A young man whom riding a black fur horse cursing beneath his cloak.

“My lord, it is still midday, we have plenty of time. I'm sure we will catch a nice hunt.” Said a husky voice to the black horse rider. 

“I don’t have your patient general eunhyuk. I’m heading to the waterfall, and all of you just wait here! I need to be alone.”

Suddenly, the lord himself dismounts the horse and walks on foot.

“But Sire, at least let me accompany you.” The general eunhyuk dismounts his own horse and about to follows his Lord.

“NO- DON’T!"

"STAY! Why can’t I just be alone sometimes. JUST STAY WHERE YOU ARE and wait for my command! I won’t be long.”

The lord giving his death glared to the general.

The general knows too well that scary look, so in returns he’s bowing a bit in agreement

with no other choice but to just standing silently watching his lord walks away.

 

* * *

Donghae decides to swim, so he undress himself.

It’s in the daylight but the water still cold enough to make him shivers when he walks to the waterfall.

The water indeed as cold and is refreshing as he thought, so he grins in satisfaction.

He reaches the waterfall and buries his face to the fallen water.

Donghae closes his eyes letting the fallen water wetting his bare smooth skin.

A pair of eyes watching donghae in distance, and the owner seems having fun with his sights.

 

 

In his 26 years of life, King Choi Siwon had known a lot of beautiful girls and women.

Whether they came from the royal family or from the common people, he had seen and owned them if he desired them in his bed.

But never in his life he’d seen this kind of rare beauty and most of all, possessed by a young male.

 

He never likes men, never do. No matter how beautiful or attractive they are.

But how come what visible in front of him, makes his heart pounding rapidly. 

Out of that curiosity, he had this urge to touch that bare skin which looks pale and smooth.

And so, he took the step to reduce the distance to reach that beauty.

 

A half lower part of donghae’s body is covered by water river.

He’s trying to reach his clothes on the big rock where he left them.

When he do, he heard this footsteps closing in the distance.

It’s strange for him, since this isn't sunsets yet, so he figured these footsteps are not his brothers’.

That person finally revealed himself as a young man with a dark cloak.

And as like answering donghae’s question who this person can be,

Releasing his cloak, revealing his handsome face, the young man is walking closer to donghae.

 

Closer and closer.

 

OOpsss....!!!

that's it for the chappie one, ugyaaa... >,< sorry for a bad language or lack story

please leave ur comment mmmkaaayy...!!