Interview With The Four Casts

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

Interview With The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom’s Casts

 

This is not a chapter just some randomize,

For you.... for you. ... ^^

 

 

Omo! Omo! I’m so nervous here! I get the chance to interview four main characters here, and they are Siwon, Donghae(myfishyhae gyaa . . .), Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun(my kyu ^^ youuuuuu).

(Can you believe this??? No, I don’t think you are, ekekeke…. No matter.)

From the left Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon; they sit opposite me. It’s so damn HOT HERE. .  I’m melting here viewers (It’s because the weather, duhhh. . .!!!)

 

Fishylook :  Annyeonghaseyo!! I’m a new author here, my name’s fishylook, nice to meet you all.

All in unison: Annyeonghaseyo!!

Fishylook : Omo! I’m so happy to have this chance guys.

Everyone is smiling accept Siwon, he chuckled and showing his dimples.

Fishylook : Uhm, So- I’m going to ask Donghae ssi first (he’s my target from the first, of course duh!! Who wouldn’t, right??)

Donghae : Please just call me Donghae! (and smiling)

Fishylook : (Melting. . . .) Okay, gosh! I’m so nervous right now, I’m sorry.  Uhm, my first question is what do you think about this new fanfic story?

Donghae : Don’t be nervous fishylook! I- think this fanfic is about Sihae  and Eunhae-

Siwon : Yes, Sihae is the best !!

Donghae : I’m not finish talking here Siwon,

Siwon : you know, not just for this story, I hope you will make more and more Sihae stories other than this, do you have anything more in your mind for the next Sihae story? Don’t be shy to write and update it right away

Donghae : Yah, Siwon!! let me finish my words first, you-re

Eunhyuk : I’m sorry I’m not agree with you Siwon. You!!!! Author FISHYLOOK or whatever. You have disgrace, dishonor Eunhae, there will be haters you know. HATERS.

Fishylook : Omo! Omo! I’m sorry Eunhyuk ssi, I- I- don’t know what to say, I just look at the character that suits to the cast and and and- I love Eunhae, I’m a shipper myself, I just think that this-

Eunhyuk: What??? Do you mean I’m not suit to be the King of Sapphire?? HELLOOOWWW!!! I can be whoever in every Eunhae fanfics stories.

Kyuhyun : Why did you made me kiss this Monkey???? I can’t believe it! The story is really odd, do you know that? ODD, JUST ODDD!!! A DISASTERRrrrrrr ONE.

Fishylook : I’m sorry Kyuhyun ssi, It’s just- I- I- don’t know I- I-

Kyuhyun : And why there are no Kyuhae scene?  I DEMAND KYUHAE SCENES!!!

 

Help me viewers!  Please help me now!  Please!!

I thought that this is a new story and and they will love it, I- I- I-

 

Kyuhyun : Donghae Hyung, why did you agreed to have a scene with Siwon Hyung?? I just don’t get you, you could refuse it when you read the script.

Eunhyuk : you’re absolutely right Kyu! I couldn’t agree more with you.

Kyuhyun : PLEASE! I’M SICK WITH THIS EUNHAE OR SIHAE AND WHERE IS KYUHAE??????????? HEY YOU!! NO MORE SIHAE OR EUNHAE FROM NOW ON! DO YOU HEAR ME!!! ONLY KYUHAE!!!!!

 

Eunhyuk & Siwon : MWOOO????? YAH! KYUHYUN!!!!

 

OMo! OMo! Kyuhyun is berserk! I’m dying here, Help me please!!!!

I don’t even have the chance to ask them properly T________T

 

Donghae : Kyu, be nice! Look! You make the author scared, Omo! Are you alright????? You look so pale??????

 

I’m trembling here and feel guilt and about to cry, I made my second bias mad at me,  Kyu please forgive me!!!! You’re killing me, I’m dying hereeeeee. . .

 

Siwon : Are you alright fishylook? Don’t listen to him!!! I love it!!! Especially where I have the chance to have the bed scene with Donghae, OMo!!!! It was unbelievable , and you should make all of the chapters me and donghae having in different kind of ways and in many places and-

 

Kyuhyun & Eunhyuk: SHUT UP!!

 

Please guys, I just want to have a decent interview here T______________T

Kyuhyun then stands up suddenly walks to Donghae and sits on Donghae’s lap. Omo! Omo! Kyu, what are you doing? Am I invisible here, guys??? huweeeehhh…..

 

Kyuhyun :Donghae hyung, let’s have a now.

Eunhyuk&Siwon&Fishylook : MWOHHHH????

Donghae :Kyu, please! Look! We are in the middle of interview now.  We’ll talk about this later okay.

Kyuhyun : No Hyung, Now! I want it NOW!!!!”

 

Kyuhyun still sits on Donghae’s lap.

 

EUnhyuk & Siwon : Get up now! Yah maknae!!!!

Eunhyuk : Donghae, don’t be nice to this kid! He always takes advantages from you; you should be stricter to him.

Kyuhyun : Shut up Monkey!

Eunhyuk : I’m your Hyung Kyuhyun!!!  Give some respect!!!! Get up now! Don’t sit on him! Get up! I SAID GET UP!!!!!!

Siwon : Yes Kyuhyun, You’re the younger here, listen to your hyungs! Donghae doesn’t even want to have a with you, so you should deal with it.

Eunhyuk : You too Siwon, do you think Donghae wants to have a with you??? It’s just because the stupid fanfic YOU IDIOT!!! He has to do it and THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOUUuuu!!!!!

 

He pointed at ME??? NOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOoooOOOOOOooooooOOOO.. . . (fall to the ground and crying)

 

Siwon : Yah!! Who do you call Idiot? You Ugly Monkey!!

 

And now, Kyuhyun, Siwon & Eunhyuk are fighting and yelling at each other. What should I write in my note then? I need this interview so badly.

Then suddenly Donghae stands up! Kyuhyun almost falls but he managed to stands too.

 

Donghae : SHUT THE UP !!! ALL OF YOU!!! YAH!!!! Don’t you know where are in the middle of interview here??????

 

Everyone stop and looking at Donghae. Then Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Siwon hugging Donghae at the same time.

 

Kyuhyun : Sorry hyung, yes, we will talk about having after the interview,  I will behave. Kyuhae fanfic can wait, and also after the interview is the real thing, no need fanfic for that.

Siwon : Baby, don’t be mad! We were just arguing you know, but absolutely Sihae is the best, they don’t want to admit that.

Eunhyuk : I’m sorry for being mad,  Donghae. I know Eunhae always the best, this is just a single Sihae story. Just a tiny one, compare to hundreds or thousands Eunhae fanfics.

Kyuhyun : Yah! Don’t get to Cocky, you Monkey!!!

Siwon : Yah! What do you mean just a single story, there are a lot of Sihae stories too, YOU MOnkey!! and you Maknae!!! Since when Donghae agreed to have a with you after the interview?

Eunhyuk : Well isn’t obvious, haven’t you see the numbers of the fanfics or the awards we’re winning??? Just admit it! Oh my goshh!!! Why is it so hard for you guys to admit that???

 

Donghae suddenly parted from the group and walk towards me.

 

Donghae : Author Fishylook, I’m sorry, I think this interview is over, thank you for coming, I wish you have nice day and goodbye!!

Fishylook : But????? Donghae wait!!!

 

Wait! Wait!!! But- but- I haven’t finished yet?????? I don’t even have the chance to ask anything yet? What is happening here?

 

Kyu & Siwon & Eunhyuk : Donghae!! Wait!!

 

Then everyone leaves me and follow Donghae just like that.

What is happening here??? Where is my interview?????

T_______________T

 

So. . . randomize click the next chappie guys :D

For you... for you . . .