Chapter 11 – Flowers Garden III

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

Oh hello there!

The next Chappie here my chingu...

 

Tic tic tic typing. . . .

 

***

 

“I've been told, you’ve been looking for me Your Majesty?” Oh good! My household Ryeowook just shows up after all the mess.

 

“Yes! And where in the earth have you been?

AND OH- WHERE IN THE HELL DID YOU FIND THESE FOOLISH PEOPLE?" I pointed to morons who he called maids.

 

“I- I-am truly sorry Your Highness;

I was having dinner with General Eunhyuk at my residence after we did security patrol routine for this month.”

He looked deadly worried, good, he should be.

 

"I wanted you to prepare a little banquet for tonight dinner,

Ugh! NEVER MIND! I want you to find Donghae, he's been missing because of your stupid maids and guards."

 

"Pardon me for my lack of knowledge, but who is this Donghae?

Is he the young boy who I’ve seen you carried him this afternoon Your Highness?"

 

“YES--!

And what security routine did you just called if someone had sneaked into the palace?” I can see he's trembling now.

 

“And where is General Eunhyuk? Is he still at you residence after hearing this entire noise?”

I maybe need him to handle the beast in the dungeon. Yes, I do need him.

 

“He- he’s not at my place your majesty, he’s at this little house inside the flowers garden located in--

I KNOW WHERE IT IS!” I yelled interrupt him.

 

Yes, I’ve been there before once, when I was a little, I was lost and find that haunted place.

It's all Heenim faults. One of my nightmare.

 

"Well then now, I need you to find him too, but isn't he supposed to hear this siren even inside the garden?"

Eunhyuk, you’re always is a mystery for me.

 

***

 

"This isn't a hut, this is more like a little house, and it looks old." He speaks up.

 

I light all the lamps and set the fireplace to heat up the room. I support him to sit on one of the wooden chair

then I seek for some remedy to heal his foot , too bad this place don't have anything

but only the tools for the gardening or fishing rods.

 

Well of course, no one ever stay to this place after years.

 

So, I took the other chair and sit face to face with him, "how is your foot?" I ask.

"Umm, I think it's alright, nothing serious I supposed." He massages his ankle.

"But what's the meaning of that noise?" The sirens keep roaring every now and then.

 

"I don't know, it could be anything, but mostly are bad things." I don't like to think this way,

but please don't say Siwon's blowing the siren only to collect all of the guards to find this young man,

because if it's true then Eunhyuk, you have to let him go back to the castle before more bad things happen.

 

"I hope it's not because of me." Suddenly he stands up.

 

"I really want to see this beautiful scene you've told me before; I thought it will help me to ease my sorrow.

But, maybe I need to go back now, I don't want anyone get into the trouble because of me, especially you.

You seem like a good man; I thought you're bad person back when we were in the camp;

I mean- I know- you're just his soldier too.

I- I- guess you only did what he ordered you to do, he's the King after all." He sighs.

Omo, Eunhyuk! He remembers you and he thinks you're good man.

 

"You know we can always come back the next day, first thing in the morning." I told him; I will show him, it’s the least I can do to cheer him up.

"Nah, I don't think he will let me." I frowned, I can't respond to that.

"I'm going to-,pssstt. . . .!!!" I interrupt him by pressing my finger to his lips.

 

I hear footsteps.

 

- - -

 

UWAAA... Umma. . What’s that?

Ooh, nothing maybe just my imagination.

That’s shocking. Hufftt. . .

 

Aigooo. . .Eunhyuk ahh. . .!!!

 

Why that house has to be your favorite place? It's deep in the garden,

so scary, especially at night like this, and the insects could eat you alive.

I reach the hut and there's light inside, but then suddenly dark again.

 

OMO...!! Ryeowook ahh. . !!

 

You could order someone to do this job. Eunhyuk don't scare to this place,

because once he used to live here. Years ago, back when he was gardening with his grandpa.

But what about yourself huh?

 

I knock it anyway; I've seen the light before right?

Maybe that's because Eunhyuk's going to sleep, so he turns off the light.

 

 

***

 

There's a knock!

And then another knock!

We keep silent after turning off all the lights.

 

"Eunhyuk ahh . . . are you there? Please tell me you are inside! It's me, Ryeowook." What an eerie sound is that.

Ryeowook he said? Who is that?

 

This man then turns on the lamp again.

Oh yes, I remember he said his name is Eunhyuk. So outside must be his friend then.

 

So now---

 

After Eunhyuk's friend came to pick us up, the sirens stop. It is because of me after all.

 

I feel bad.

 

We are all standing in the palace hall and there are so many faces which I don't recognize.

Some faces mostly in deep worries and some are in confused.

But I do recognize that dark eyes below the thick eyebrows which keep look at me; I averted my eyes.

 

No one dare to speak; the wide hall is in silent, till--

 

"Where did you find him Ryeowook?" Ryeowook gasped for he's the one who’s been called first.

 

"Umm... at the little house inside the garden your highness, umm. . . along with General Eunhyuk!"

He talks like his throat is choking and his lips are trembling violently.

 

I can see the anger inside Siwon's eyes and everyone seems aware of that too.

 

"So, care to tell me, what are both of you doing in isolated place like that, in the middle night like this?"

He gritted his teeth and glaring at me and to the WHAT? Eunhyuk THE GENERAL? -Donghae! This is not the time for surprised-

at the same time.

 

I have to come up with something,

otherwise things will get worse,

because I think Siwon is about to explode in a matter of second.

 

Think Donghae, Think.

 

"I got lost- and I- I- hurt my left foot

and then I saw this little house, so I seek for help.

This man over here has offer his kindness to help me

and since my foot is hurt, I think I want to stay for a night, but after then we heard this sirens, we're about to go back to the castle

when suddenly this man showed up." I glanced to guy who named Ryeowook, poor guy, he still trembling.

 

I hope I can convince Siwon.

 

"What happened with your left foot?" Lowering his voice, Siwon looks at my foot.

 

Siwon sighed. He doesn't let me answer his question but rushing carries me onto his embrace,

"You are all dismissed; we will talk about this by tomorrow."

 

"I was worried about you. Sickly worried.” He keeps look to the front while carrying me.

 

He does look worried.

 

I feel guilty.

 

No- Donghae- there's nothing wrong for trying to be free.

 

"And don't ever scare me like that again." He turns to look at me and then he pecks my lips.

 

But I can tell he still mad

 

 

To be continued. . .

 

Uhm. . . so- ta-da- the boring chapter

Mianhe….

I hope u’re still waiting for my next chaps

Still a long way to go.

 

Gamsahamnida….. xD