Chapter 7 – The King

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

It's the chap 7 ????? Uwaa....!!!

OOOhhhh.... I am so happy you still read this story,

but if somehow this ain't the way you want the story to be

don't blame me okay T______T

 

***

I know this isn't the time for neither dinner nor the lunch because I don’t know what time is this.

If this is dinner, maybe they will be alot more people in this table, other than his maids and the guards who just standing beside us.

 

I’m in a magnificent dining room on the main seat with the long table.

Yes I'm sitting at the main seat while he, the owner sits next to my right. He's not eating but only to look at me.

This looks like a festivity or perhaps the banquet; I mean look at all these tempting cuisines and side dishes;

I think you name one, than we have it in here.

I gulped.

 

I am in dilemma.

Whether I would start with the roast beef or the pork or maybe the lamb?

Normally in my home there’s only one for the main, but this isn’t home right?

These are too much. Way too much. I think I already full before I even touch any of them.

I took a slice of bread and potatoes. Maybe I’ll drink the soup first since it's the easiest to digest.

 

But the more I eat, the more I’m thinking of home.

Do they all, my brothers and sisters are having dinner right now? Without me?

And the more I see all of this, the more I am sure of one thing that still questioning my thought,

that he is the one that I should be scared of above all.

 

The one who raised and collects high taxes through his cronies.

The one who kills and ordered his spawns to wipe of all the innocent people whom he claimed to be rebels.

The one who rules Sapphire.

The one and only, the King himself.

 

I just hope I was wrong.

Maybe he just one of the Royal Family. But what's the difference then?

 

I must say, I hate to eat of my own. Usually when they all haven't been home, I won't touch a single food.

But now, there are a lot of people and I think they watch me in each of my movements?

 

I can't eat, my tears fall instead.

 

I gulped in pain.

 

“Omo. . .! What happened?” He stands up and approaches me.

 

“Are the foods not delicious? Is it the soup? Or maybe the lamb? I can always tell the cook to change them all. You there--!“

Before he finish calls any of them I shook my head quickly as there's nothing wrong with the foods.

 

“Then what is it my love?” He asks in concern, his face are close to mine.

 

I look at him while my tears are still wetting my cheeks, "I need to go home now, please! Please let me go! You can have anyone you want, why would you keep me instead? I- I- don’t even know who you are.”

I know him, I think I know, but I just still hope he isn’t the person I think of.

 

"HAHA..HAHA....HAHA..I- I am I am truly sorry my dear, where's my manner?” He can't help but laugh wildly.

 

“So- up- until now, you really still don't know who I am?"

I shook my head fiercely. He's still laughing but tries to control it by hiding it with the back of his hand.

 I feel verbally abused and I think my cheeks burn.

 

“Donghae, look at me! Look at me!” He took my chin and swings it to his look.

He then hoists it up and speaks in a close range, "Now why would you want to go home, while you can have everything in here, EVERYTHING."

 

"I don't need everything. I just need my family." I can feel my voice slowly faint for I can see his eyes is in fury.

Why he is so mad suddenly?

The looks are scaring me. He pinched my chin with roughly and suddenly he kisses me by furiously.

I widen my eyes.

 

Mmmmph. . .

 

I try to escape from the lips, but he uses his two hands and forces my mouth to open; I feel my saliva fall down,

but he keeps kiss me and them, and his tongue is running inside every corner of my mouth.

 

I'm choked and I want to puke.

Mmmmpphh. . .

My view is getting blurry as I still crying, but he kept kissing me.

 

STOP! PLEASE STOP! My body is trembling.

OH NO-! NO-! NO-!

I AM NOT GOING TO ACCEPT THIS HARRASMENT ANYMORE.

 

Then boldly, I use my hand to grab his hair and pull it roughly; he then let go of his grasp.

He was shocked by my act.

I can taste my own blood in the corner of my lips and I try to catch my breath, I can see him too.

 

I and swallow that iron flavor and it keep lingering in my mouth.

I can also feel my lips are bruises, I purse my lips. It hurts.

I cry even more.

 

Abruptly he lifts me up and walks abandon the dining room.

 

“LET GO OF ME! PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN” I shout out loud. The whole room full of my shrieks voice.

“You’ve been naughty!” Other than those words, he keeps walks while carrying me.

 

My heart beats rapidly. Where is he taking me?

 

.. . .

 

 

 

End of the Chapter 7 guys !

Woohooo. . .!!

It's shorts, but  I do hope you enjoy it? Hmm...?

 

I love those building comments.

Uhm... i have to say the backgrounds thingy still Ugh...lack!

Please forgive me for that, sort of just a few sources u c.

anyway...

 

kamsahamnida chingudeul for reading . . .

thank you :)