Chapter 13 – Crazy

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

So this is the next chappie

...

Nervous, nervous, will you like it or not?

Hope you like it, hope you like it . .

Should we start now?

 

Tic tic tic . . . am typing. . .

 

 

***

 

“Mmhmm. . .?” My lips feel wet.

And crash to a thing soft, chewy and again wet? There's , "Mmmm. .?"

Donghae, don't say are you dreaming wet now?

Mmm . . . lips?

I gulped.

 

A hand beneath my shirt caressing my skin; trailing and twisting my , Ahhh.. . . !!!

 

WHAT?

A HAND?

I OPEN MY EYES IN SHOCKED.

 

I wake my body hastily.

 

I should have thought who the owner is; it's none other than HIM.

I breathe heavily, he smirked.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up? Get to sleep now, I won't touch you anymore."

 

I GLARE; the smile is getting wider showing his dimples.

 

I can't believe this; he even tried to attack me when I was asleep.

 

I'm in position sit now. Then his huge hand reaches my head and forcing me to lie down again.

It's still dark, I want to sleep some more, but this insolent bastard wakes me up.

 

"I'm sorry, go back to sleep now my love!"

I don't want to look his face so I give him my back but then his both hands hug me from behind;

he kisses the back of my neck; then he whispers, "I’m sorry for wake you up, go to sleep now! I promise I won't do anything. Promise."

 

- - -

 

I was you see, after the fight with Donghae, I did force to kiss him and hell it trigger my own self.

 

I can’t find the solution, so I thought Tiffany will help me, but how I was wrong,

her lips no compare to Donghae’s, her skin no compare to Donghae's,

her moans no compare to Donghae’s. OOHH… and how's that possible?

 

Donghae, donghae and donghae.

 

You're crazy SIWON.

 

Crazy over Donghae.

 

Or more like obsessed to Donghae.

 

I kiss the back of his neck which I begin love the most then I soothe him,

"I’m sorry for wake you up, go to sleep now! I promise I won't do anything. Promise."

 

Sleep my angel!

 

Then he sleeps.

 

***

 

The next morning I wake up and sigh in relief because the devil isn't around and I had a very nice breakfast without disturbed.

I hope each and every day will be like this.

None those disgusting touches.

 

I'm going to the garden; I haven't seen the flowers garden that Eunhyuk guy had told me before.

I want to see it. I had to see it.

I descended the stairs, the huge in the middle of the hall one, because I only know that one.

I've seen other stairs in the east, in the west and in few places

but I never use them because this huge one is the closest to Siwon bed chamber.

 

There are so many rooms that still are mystery for me.

So many of doors or windows or sculptures or paintings

 

And pillars, "OMO KABJAGYA. . .!!" I got shocked.

 

“YAH JINJJA!!!  You really shocked me." There's a young man, a tall young man hiding behind one of the pillar.

 

He gazed me blankly. Neither reaction nor anything just looks at me.

 

"Yah! Who are you? Why did you standing behind the pillar? You're going to make someone gain heart attack."

I asked him but none an answer.

 

Is he crazy?

 

He's still looking at me and again blank.

Nothing, just blank look.

I frowned; I don't have time for this weird young guy; Donghae the flowers await you.

Right, the flowers.

 

But when I took a step, so does he and with the same direction, I look at him in confuse.

I run so does he?

He even takes the same pace with me now.

 

Omo, Donghae! A crazy guy is following you right now.

I run and with easily he follows me; he has longer legs than mine, Ugh! I hate being a short.

Especially at this current.

 

We are racing at terrace outside the palace now.

Sometimes walking sometimes running, but mostly running.

 

Actually I run while he just walks fast.

 

I give up; I'm tired; when I see a bench I took my seat and again so does he.

Oddly, beside me.

 

I try to catch my breath deeply, this one he doesn't follow because he doesn't look exhausted like I am.

I fan my face with my hand.

 

And then I turn my face to him, "What do you want? Who are you?"

Is he mute? Because he only looks at me without speaks or a smile or glared or anything just blank.

 

"You look like a fish." BWOH!!

First sentence and he chose what words?

And I think he's younger than me.

What an insolent young man. Show some respect, will you?

 

"Especially now. When you move your heads around like that."

Is he asking? Or mocking? Or joking?

I just can't tell which.

 

"I like your face." Huh? Was he just said to you? He likes your face, Donghae?

 

"But only your face I think."

“Yah! What kind of words is that?” I glared him.

 

"Where are you going?” I frowned. He didn't answer me, but he keeps talking and asking now after the whole silent.

"You know, I suggest you shouldn't leave the palace.

My cousin will get mad at you again, like the other night. You know, when everyone's looking for you.

I hate to look at my cousin's purple face. Looks awful." Cousin? Omo! Is he talking about Siwon?

Is Siwon his cousin?

 

"Do you mean Siwon? Is he your cousin?" He didn't answer me, yet again.

Ugh!

Honestly, really is frustrating to talk to this guy.

 

Then, he turns his head to look at the front; I do the same; curious to know what he look at.

I seek for something unusual, glancing to everywhere.

Actually there is nothing, just the terrace with grass, pine trees, flowers in some places and the looks no ending circular footpath.

 

Suddenly he taps his thigh repeatedly; pursing his lips; swinging his head to the left and right while humming.

And then to add my surprise, he sings.

 

But-- he has a very lovely voice, I don't know what song he sings but really sounds soothing and I feel calm.

I close my eyes between the soft morning blowing winds and his angel voice,

I almost feel free like I used to be, free like back when I'm in my hometown.

 

I miss my home.

 

I miss my hyungs and Yoona.

 

My tears are about to fall.

Suddenly, he stops.

I don't think that's the end of the song, even though I never heard it before.

He stands up and leaves me just like that.

 

Omo! What a weird person he is.

Crazy.

 

- - -

 

Siwon Hyung, I died want to know, exactly which side of the earth did you catch this fish? 

 

Honestly, he's extraordinarily funny.

You should see his nervous or confused face, or his shocked face or even his angry face.

Ah. . . Kyuhyun, I think your life in this rotten palace won't be that bored anymore.

 

After you found a new toy.

 

“BWAHAHAHA. . . .!”

 

 

To be continued. . .

 

 

Well end of the Chap 13 chingu yah!!

 

I dunno will this help you to get lighten a bit with the story.

 

Again again again, thank you for reading xD