Chapter 3 - Curiosity

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

***

“Yoona, where’s Donghae?” Leeteuk asks Yoona once he reaches their home. Yoona is the youngest from the family.

Leeteuk finds her sitting at the porch. She has that habits to wait them come home.

“Donghae Oppa? I thought he went with you for the hunt, Oppa?” Yoona confused by leeteuk question.

“Mwo? What? Hasn’t he come home yet?” Leeteuk got startled a bit.

“Maybe he just got lost, hyung? That kid sometimes could easily confuse himself, moreover it’s the forest. Oh..this will be the second time already.” Kangin sighs, tries to assured Leeteuk.

“And, I’m sure I’ll be the one who’s going to look for him, am I right hyung?” Kangin sighs even more.

He drags his heavy steps and walking towards the woods.

“I was going to look for him, but Oh well. Let’s get inside Yoona.” Leeteuk smirk at how Kangin volunteer himself to look for Donghae.

“But Leeteuk Oppa, what about Kangin Oppa and Donghae Oppa?” Ask Yoona in worry.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure Kangin will find him soon. Come Yoona, I’m really really hungry right now.”

He taps Yoona’s shoulder and leading her to the house in urge to eat the dinner.

 

***

The air freezing night make some of the soldiers shivering in coldness; I watch them by stiff face.

The fire did not significantly reduce the biting cold. They don’t have any thick coat as I have now.

Poor them.

After this night, we will return to the kingdom. This is the shortest hunting season times ever as far as I concern.

I sharpen my arrows which my subordinates could do that willingly for me, but instead here I am insisted to do it myself out of the bored.

I sit by the fire. My eyes seem focus watching the branches burning,

but my thoughts flew wildly and what seems to bother them, are most likely something never occur in my life.

That dark raven hair, pale skin, those trembling rosy lips and those beautiful eyes, they all keep running in my thoughts.

And when I saw him being held by king Siwon, at the time, I have this strong desire to help him escape from his clutches.

But then again, none in any realms where a good general like me would fool enough to do that kind of rebellion act.

I know, I'm just comforting my own self.

It will be unfortunate thing if be owned by a misguided king like king Siwon.

And what is more pity is that the beauty is now being held in the king's tent. That big tent which in front of me.

I sigh.

***

“You know there’s much space aside from that corner?” Says the person who kidnapped me.

I watch him in a distance. I’m in the tent right now. His tent, I think. This is scary.

His tent is almost as big as my home. I wonder my hyungs are looking for me now. I certain they do.

I'm shivering for only have his cloak wrapping my body. My clothes are on that little table next to his bed.

The tall person who kidnapped me changes his wet clothes right in front of me. I avoided the scene by looking to the ground.

I surprised by a sudden chuckled. I look back to only meet a pair of dark eyes.

“What’s your name beauty?” He asked me and that pair of dark eyes trailed my face.

His hand is about to caress my cheek when I avoided it. He then smirks.

I glared at him. Silent he will get.

“Ooh.. so now you're being spicy, are we?” He seems surprised by my act. This person is sure has no manners and really annoys me a lot.

“You know you should be proud for I’m going to make you as my fourth concubine.”

Wait? What? What he just said to me?

A concubine? Me? I’m a man for goodness.

Can’t he see a grown man in front of him? Next month I will be 20 years old, you know?

And worst, what he just said to me? The fourth concubine? I frowned. He sure has many wives.

I wonder are they all men? Eww..?! I widen my eyes and shiver to the thought.

He laughs at me. I feel insulted by that baritone voice.

“Do you know who I am?” He asked me again. He tilted his head with arrogant.

How am I supposed to know? I’m not going to answer him anything.

I’m waiting my hyungs to find me.

“Answer me!” He demands. I can see he began to get annoyed.

He took my waist and pulls me closer to him. He has to stop this disgusting act. I try to push his hand when suddenly . . .

“My Lord!” There’s a husky voice from outside the tent calling in.

The tall man rolls his eyes and answers ”What is it?”

“We captured a suspicious man, my lord. Please see brief and to what sentence we should give on to him?”

The husky voice speaks very polite to this tall man.

“I understand, I'll be out in just a minute.” The tall man releases his grip from me.

“I guess we have a little disruption, we will continue this later.” He winked at me and walked out the tent.

Eww...

. . .

 

I know I know what a lame chapter three

But I’m doing my best

Omo. . . viewers are getting increase but I hope the comments too

 

i think i need someone to edit my story before i upload it

*sigh*  hmmmm.......????!!!!!!