Chapter 39 – Coup d’état

The Beauty of Sapphire Kingdom

I don't know if the title is right?????

I admit it, my story is getting boring isn't it???

Slowly and bored to the core!!

T_________T

GOSH!!! If I could finish this without typing and searching the right words and vocabs

NOW, who says ENGLISH IS EASY TO LEARN??

GAaaAAAhhh!!!!

Anyway, this is the next chappie X__X

 

 

ENJOY!!

 

***

 

When you wanted to surprise your enemy, usually you have done it in unexpected moment for such in the middle night like this

and in a place where the enemy is less defenses.

Something like what I’m doing right now, standing closely to Siwon’s bed in his sleeps and ready to give him the surprise attack.

 

But, I guess I’m the one whom get a bit surprised here, I mean look at the little angel in his arms!!

They both slept hugging each other.

 

Awww!!! Don’t they look cute together??

 

NO- HELL!!! THEY DON’T!!

 

I pull out my sword making the bitter sound and make the little angel awakes; he scratches his eyes to have a better look

and then he gasped.

 

“What is it, love?” And then Siwon gets up too.

 

“EUNHYUK??? How did you??? GUARDS!!!!” But I pointed my sword to Siwon’s neck, “No need for that, Siwon.

This palace has been surrounded by my soldiers and I have captured your both Generals, Minho and Jonghyun.”

 

“WHAT IN THE NAME OF SAPPHIRE!” Siwon yells.

 

“Well, you could of say this is some sort of coup d’état.”

 

“WHAT??? I DON’T BELIEVE YOU EUNHYUK, GUARDS!!!”

 

“Don’t waste your sound already, wake up now and let’s fight like a man.” I throw a sword to Siwon and he grabs in shock.

 

“Eunhyuk, what are you doing?” I hear the soft sound from Siwon’s back and I can’t explain anything to him right now.

 

“NOW WAKE UP SIWON!”

 

Siwon’s half when he wakes from the bed, only wears the shorts, he’s furious right now.

Well who won’t? Being awake in the middle of the night with someone point him the sword.

Then he raised his sword ready to face me for he doesn’t have any choice.

 

“Good!” I bow to him a bit,

 

And then I swing my swords to him aiming his heart but he manages to dodge

and he strikes back aiming my head, I bowed quickly and roll over a bit further from the bed.

I don’t want Donghae to get hurt.

 

“STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU, STOP IT! EUNHYUK, WE COULD SOLVE THIS WITHOUT FIGHTING!”

Donghae screams out loud.

I’m sorry Donghae. I have no other choice.

 

!!

 

I almost lose my concentrate, Siwon almost stabs my stomach; my shirt and my skin been slice.

 

“That one is luck, my friend.” I grin, “But not anymore.” I hold tightly the sword’s grip with both hands

and then quickly I slam real hard to him; Siwon parry with his sword but my powers

and that little surprise attack are making him in difficult and now he has to hold it by kneeling by one of his knee,

“AAAAAHhhhhhh!!!” Siwon groaned; his face turns to purple.

 

Ahahaha. .. I admit, you’re getting better in fight Siwon, but you still have much, much more to learn.

 

“STOP IT !! PLEASE!!” Donghae pleaded and I sense he’s coming closer to us

 

“NO!!! STAY WHERE YOU ARE, DONGHAE!!” I yell without even looking at him.

 

“Stay where you are Donghae!!” Siwon speaks between his struggling,

“don’t get any closer! I don’t want you to get hurt my love!”

Ugh!! I’m sick hearing Siwon calls Donghae by love, my love, love, my ing love.

 

“The Umma boy has turned to romantic boy. It’s disgusting the way you call him Siwon.”

I push him harder and harder and bend down to increase my power,

but then slowly he raises his huge body pushing me backwards instead,

“STOP- CALL-ING- ME- UM-MA- BOY-!!! YOU CRAZY MONKEY!!”

And then I have to step back to release our power struggle.

 

Indeed Siwon is getting stronger.

 

And now we are in distance again, breathing harshly.

 

I smile.

 

“EUNHYUK!!” Suddenly the door opens, revealing Yesung with soldiers.

 

“GUARDS SEIZED HIM!!” Yesung orders the guard to captured Siwon.

 

The guards move in unison and they surround Siwon pointing him the swords,

“so, I think you know how I felt about that time when I’ve been cornered, just like you now.” I chuckled.

 

“INSOLENT!! ALL OF YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU, I AM THE KING.”

Then the soldiers manage to catch him and make him stands on his knees.

 

“LET HIM GO!!” Donghae about to walk closer to Siwon but I capture him from the back and hold him in my embrace,

“Ow!! No- no- no-! He’s the bad guy Donghae, the one who captured you and force you to married him, remember????”

I whisper those words to his ear.

 

I smell Donghae’s hair and I hug him even more, he cries, “Why are you crying Donghae!! Shuushh now!!!”

 

“I just hope you still remember our plans, Eunhyuk. And stop playing around,

you know you should’ve catch Siwon when he was still asleep, but you failed and I have to come to finish your work.”

Yesung narrowed his eyes feels annoyed.

 

“Relax Yesung! Now, if you please, send him to the prison as well, as what he did to me.” I snorted.

 

And then all of them leave the room, including Siwon. The King would be locked up in prison.

Ahaha. . . what a funny thing I’ve ever heard, is it??

Well, servers him right.

 

After,

 

No one is in this room, only both of us.

Me and Donghae.

 

Donghae struggles hard but I keep hold him tight and I place my head to his shoulder,

“So tell me, are you still want to be saved again? Or you are going to married that bastard?” I ask him in mocking tone.

He doesn’t answer but stops to move.

 

I can’t see his reaction right now, so I turn him around to face me and I tighten our body together.

 

“You do love him, do you?” Donghae averts his eyes.

“I’ve already asked you before, just give me the chance to proof that I’m a better person the he is.”

I feel so sad right now, knowing he’s eyes are only for him.

 

But once he told me he likes me too right. I just need the chance, the same chance where Siwon has too.

 

“I just don’t like this fight, this quarrel. Just release Siwon, Eunhyuk!! I keep telling Siwon to release you too.

I- I- have no strength left to deal with you two because you keep fighting each other.”

I don’t want to hear a thing about Donghae sided Siwon, so I captured his lips and kissing him passionately.

 

Oooohhh!!! I love this very much.

 

MMMmmHHhhm. . .!! Hmmm. . .!!

 

You see, this good sensation what I have right now, is so true,

so tell me! How am I supposed to forget this?

And if I stupidly decided to deny this, that’s just mean I’m deceiving my own self.

 

I can’t run away from love.

 

No one can.

 

Donghae force to part our lips and it breaks my heart even more.

I try to kiss him again, but he tilts his head to the other side avoiding me.

 

I hug him tight in desperation.

 

I kiss his neck and breathe his scent.

I just couldn’t hold it anymore.

Why he never likes me back. What Siwon can do that I can’t?

I just don’t understand.

 

His smooth skin is so tempting.

I can’t stop to kiss his neck and now I trailed to his collarbone and it and then I it.

 

Oh Gosh!!

It feels so good.

 

He starts to struggle because I keep and now I have the urge to bite him to mark him even more.

And so I landed my teeth in few spots and and biting; He whimpers.

 

“Stop it, Eunhyuk!” I love his voice too.

 

I wanted to kiss his other body too, so I lift his shirts slowly, he seems shocked and now he’s moving violently to free himself.

 

But, I’m sorry!

I will not let you go, Donghae.

 

I lift his whole body and throw him onto the bed.

 

Now I can see his both eyes, they’re wide-open and I can see his fear.

Why does he feel fear, when he should feel save with me?

I cry.

 

“I love you Donghae, I really do.” I cry those words.

 

He seems to understand my pain because his looks have turned into softened.

The damage he caused to my life.

If only I never fall for you, Donghae.

 

I kiss him again, and he doesn’t refuse but he just let me do it without responding.

This is Donghae for not loving.

If he kisses you back, that means he feels you, just like the first kiss we had in the terrace,

when we sit in that particular bench where he once fainted too.

He always honest with his feeling, even his body can’t lie.

I remember that kiss really well, unlike this one.

This one is cold just like when we kiss in his home in the porch.

 

"Eunhyuk!” He tilts his head.

“Please don’t reject me DOnghae! Please! I want you, I want you so badly.” I whisper to his ear.

I don’t care anymore.

I pull of his shirts roughly.

 

“NO! Eunhyuk, please don’t!” He shouts in fear.

 

“Please don’t reject me Donghae!"

 

“I love you Donghae, I love you so much,

 

and I promise I will be gentle.”

When he hears those words, he widen his eyes in horror and he tries to wake up, but I press my body to him prevent him to escape.

 

“I’m sorry, but I can’t let you go, Donghae.”

His lips trembles in fear and his eyes become teary.

 

 

To be continued . . .

 

Omo! Omo! OMo!

Jeongmal Mianhaeyo ! Really apologize!

I'm afraid has to end here,

 

Thank you for reading

For you . . . for you . . .

(Whether you like it or not) xD