Why?

Do you remember me, Daddy?

"D-Dae---"

He interrupted you before you finished calling his name, "Do I know you? If I do, I'm sorry, I don't remember a thing. May I go now? I'm really busy now"

He walked out of the store without saying anything else. Those words.. how could he.. Those words made you so devastated that your heart was stabbed right there.

You felt something slipping through your hands. You looked down and there was Dayoung, looking at you with a pitiful expression.

"Omma (mom/mommy/mother), lets go" Dayoung took Yoogeun's hands and dragged both of you out.

You picked Dayoung up and held Yoogeun's hand tightly. Someday, you just have to tell them soon.

You finally got to your mother's house. You ringed the doorbell but there was no answer.

"Hm, is grandma not home?" Yoogeun pouted.

"I guess so.. lets wait for five minutes" you shrugged.

Dayoung played with the bubbles you brought her. She made so many enormous bubbles which made Yoogeun went all wild.

"More! More ! More!" Yoogeun nagged.

You looked over at Dayoung. She seem to be looking at somewhere else, she was frozen there.

You looked at the direction where she was looking at and all you spot is a little boy sitting down in the corner of a building reading something.

That made you flashed a smirk, could it be.. my daughter just fell in love at first sight? 

You grabbed Dayoung and Yoogeun's hand and walked over to the little boy.

He noticed our shadow which made him looked up. He looked a bit frightening when he saw us but his eyes seem to widen when he glanced at me. 

"Do you need something..?" he looked down at the ground.

You nudged Dayoung, "Say something" you whispered to her.

She glared at you, "U-um, what are you doing here?'

"My parent told me not to talk to strangers," he responds coldly. 

"Why did you made me," Dayoung was so embarrassed. 

"You looked like you're lost," Dayoung replied.

"What does that have to matter with you? Bye!" he stood up and dashed away leaving his drawing on the ground.

"That was rude!" Dayoung crossed her arms.

You're staring at the drawing figuring out what it was. You picked up and you saw a picture of a young lady.

"Isn't that you, mommy?" Yoogeun peeked.

Dayoung took a look at it too, " yeah, that looks like you, mommy"

"Me? Maybe it could be someone who resembles me," you smiled hoping it really isn't you.

You turned the paper over and saw letters and numbers. It seems like an address.

"What's that?" Yoogeun pointed.

"mm, maybe it's something important. Maybe we should return this back to the owner. This could be their address"

You attached the paper into your wallet and stuffed it into your bag. You saw your mother walking towards home.

You waved to her when she saw you guys, she waved back.

"Oh my, what are you guys doing here?" she pinched Dayoung's cheeks and then Yoogeun's.

"Yoogeun has been whining about when we're visiting you," you puffed out a sigh of frustration.

"Oh really? Do you miss grandma that much?" she chuckled.

Yoogeun nodded and grabbed mom's legs and walked in the house with her.

Dayoung held your hand and walked in together.

You all settled down on the living room. Mom made Yoogeun and Dayoung some cookies so they're in the kitchen chomping down stuffing themselves with all those chocolate cookies.

Your mom set down some tea and sat down.

"So, how's my lovely daughter doing?" your mom asked with a warm, soft tone.

"Just.. how mom always live. College.. taking care and yeah" you smiled weakly.

She nodded, "tough huh?"

 

You nodded, "I saw him today.."

"Him? Who?" mother couldn't understand.

"Him.. the kid's dad" you respond with a painful tone.

There was a short silent, "does the kids know?"

"Of course not. I'm not planning to tell them yet. He even.."

"He even?"

"He even said he doesn't remember me. I know he does, just looking at his expression," you deeply thought.

Your mom held your hands, they were so warm. You needed that at this moment. All you wanted to do is cry your heart out on someone's shoulder.

"It's alright honey, you'll meet him one day, call him up"

"He haven't been answering for the last three years. The last time I've called him was when the kids e."

"... I'm so slapping him if I ever see him. How dare he breaks my daughter's heart" your mother got so irritated.

"No, no, I'm also at fault"

You thought about what happened in the past.

"Why did I even do that..?" you muttered under your breath, "was I even using my mind?" 

 


So guys, I decided that I should update right before B.A.P's one shot. OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S COMING OUT TODAY? I CAN'T EVEN. DAEHYUN IS GOING TO KILL ME. JUST. WATCH. Replay, replay, replay all day. Are you guys ready? I can't.. I already lost my breath and my heart.

Feedbacks and subscribe? And one more thing, enjoy. ^-^