Sorry..

Do you remember me, Daddy?

You shoved his hands away and quickly ran into your house locking the door. You were running out of breath which made you fell to the ground. You pat your chest trying to catch your breath.

You got back up and walked to your room. You closed your eyes inhaling and exhaling.

"That was nothing.. Yunji-ah. That was nothing.." you tried to calm yourself down.

You heard a knock, "come in"

Dayoung came in and ran up to you.

"Mommy! Are you alright?" she grabbed your hands.

"I'm fine!" you hugged her.

"..Mommy.. although I may be young, I can also be a mother. You can tell me anything.." Dayoung sounded so mature.

"Oh my, my daughter is so mature!" you pat her back.

"Of course" she self-praised herself.

You chuckled, "are you able to cheer omma up?"

She nodded,"who was that guy out there though? He a bit too noisy right now. it seems like he's calling your name mommy"

"What? He's still out there?" you stood up from your bed.

You held Dayoung's hands and amble towards the door. You opened the door and pushed Daehyun out so you can have space to walk out.

"What are you still doing here? Go home"

He scanned you and Dayoung, "oh! Is that.." he pointed at Dayoung.

You pulled Dayoung next to you, "Ani. She's not, get away" you lied. You didn't want to admit the truth in front of Dayoung yet.

You told Dayoung to stay inside. You closed the door and pushed Daehyun out of the yard.

"You keep your mouth shut whenever you're near them" you warned him.

"Alright then."

"Why are you here anyways? I really want to know" you bit your lips.

He looked directly at you. Cold stare, nope. Infuriated stare, nope. It seems like a feared stare.

"It's been three years huh?" he changed the subject.

You nodded.

"How long have we met, for two months?"

You nodded again.

"Don't you ever want to like, slap me? Hit me? Kill me? Why are you so serenity, calm and relaxed?"

Your heart wasn't at ease again with these questions you never thought of.

You shrugged, "No.. I have. Always. I really, really, really wanted to kill you so badly that you shouldn't live in your next life!" you yelled out harsh words you didn't meant, "oh.. i mean--" 

"You're right. I shouldn't. Well, you have a chance to kill me now. Slap me, as hard as you want. I don't deserve to be a human"

You couldn't. You were just frozen like a snowman there. Looking at the ground is all you can do.

"I-I can't"

"Did you know what I came here for?"

You shooked your head.

"Since that day.. I guess it was tough on you. I guess I'll have to say this.."

You didn't even want to listen to the next sentence he's going to say.

"Let's really.. break up" he said it. He said it..

You nodded gently, "fine. Break up right? If you want to then, LETS end it here. I have thought we've broken up since last three years ago anyways?" 

You slapped him in his arms so hard. As hard as you could. You ran into your house slamming the door that you even jumped in startled.

You dropped down at that same spot as warm tears slid down. Flowing like a non- stopping river.

Yah Yunji-ah, not again. You should stop it. Save these tears. It doesn't make you healthy if you always cry like this. You talked to yourself in your head.

"Mommy.." Dayoung ran up to you and wiped your tears with tissues.

She gently embraced a tight hug on you while smoothening your hair.

"It's okay.. Dayoung will be your mom of the day" she comforted you.

You hugged her tightly as you kept on letting your tears slid down.

"Mian Dayoung-ah. There's so much things mommy have kept from you guys," your heart was so in pain.

   "I'm so sorry.."


 

Double update guys! ^^ Enjoying? Probably not ): But, I have so much imagination going on. Oh god, I'm loving Dayoung soo much <3 LOVING B.A.P ? I SOOOOOOOOOO LOVE THEM. I can't. My heart hurts so much right now becoz of them. Need a b.a.p break. But, that can't happen. Without my eyes looking at them, life is no complete.

Feedbacks! <3 THANKS ^_^