Flash Back One

Do you remember me, Daddy?

Remember this is a flash back, back when they met.

You woke up in such a pain and your head was already spinning like crazy.

"Ugh, where am I?" your eyes wandered around in an unfamiliar place.

You found a post it on the table and you read it.

I'm sorry about yesterday.. maybe you won't forgive me. Meet me at  ≈≈≈≈≈ park. I got you some clothes by the way, hope it fits. -Your partner, Daehyun.

You winced in pain and got out of bed while crutching as you walked.

You got dressed into :

tumblr_madhglfh501re5pqxo1_500_large.jpg

You smiled as you took a look at yourself in the mirror, "It's nice to wear these clothes. At least that guy has some taste.."

You started to go where Daehyun told you to go. 

Daehyun was just standing there nervously as he waited for Yunji. All he had a was shy, nervous smile. He had never been like this before.

tumblr_mio715D77B1rqiuouo1_250.gif

He felt a tap on his shoulder which caused him to turn around.

Punch. A face punched right on his face. "What the f--" Daehyun glanced at a two guys which made him stopped cussing.

"Hyung.." he took a step back.

Yongguk flashed a smirk, "Yah Daehyun, it's been a while huh? Where have you hide from?"

Daehyun didn't respond, instead, he gave a death glare as a reply.

"Yah Jung Daehyun, you've been quite brave nowadays. Even giving us that expression" Youngjae pushed him towards the ground and gave him a couple of punches in the face.

You were skipping around but then you paused and squinted your eyes. You saw a couple of guys and.. Daehyun. Your eyes shot up and made you ran up to them.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" you shoved Youngjae away.

They eyed on you and then flickered a smile.

"Wow Daehyun, you even have a girlfriend? She's pretty" Youngjae poked your cheeks.

You slapped Youngjae's hand away, "What the hell, get those fingers away from me"

Daehyun suddenly stood up and shoved Yongguk and Youngjae against the wall. He started elbowing them towards the stomach and punched their face a couple of times until their lips started to bleed.

"Wow, you have gotten more strong" Youngjae smirked.

Daehyun continued to kick them until they fall to the ground. He grabbed Youngjae's collar, "I dare you to lay a finger on her again. Wait til' I come visit your funeral then"

Youngjae was about to fight back but Yongguk stopped him, "Lets just go. We'll get you some other time"

Yunji ran up to you, "Are you alright?"

He nodded, "I'm pretty strong, no worries." 

You stared at his cuts and blood, "You call that alright? Wait here, I'll get some ointments and bandages"

You left as fast as you can and came right back with what you needed. Daehyun was on the bench and raised his head up.

You approached him, "Let me help you put these on"

Daehyun slowly leaned his face in and you carefully apply some ointments on his cuts and blood.

You felt this burning feeling while he was just giving you a serious stare. Your face was heating up like a hot bowl of soup was poured all over me.

You shooked your head and continued to apply more ointment on his last cut until you felt something really warm against your cheeks. You were just frozen like a statue feeling the warm kiss of Daehyun. Jung Daehyun's.. lips.

He bend back and has a sly smile on his face while you, still frozen.

"Yunji-ah, may I be considered as.." he coughed from embarrassment. "Y-your man?"

You almost choked on yourself and stared at him. He wasn't avoiding any of your gaze though. He just gave you a bright smile.

You weakly smile nervously.

"You don't have to ans--."

You interrupted him, "Yes" you smiled.

"W-what?" he was surprised that I didn't reject him.

"Sure" you smiled and tooked his hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 


ugh, flash backs are nice. Anyone ever date before here? I'm sorry, I so much at these romance moments. I'M JUST A FOREVER ALONE PERSON HOHO. ;=; ENJOY!! <3 Sorry for the waits.