The Drawing

Do you remember me, Daddy?

Your smile immediately vanished.

"Will our wish come true, Mommy? Daddy will be back right?" Yoogeun gave all his hopes.

You nodded slowly, "of course~"

You didn't want to lie but you didn't want to hurt them.

You cut the cake and gave each of them a huge piece. You told them you're going to take a shower first.

You went to the bathroom and stared at the mirror.

You looked at yourself, "Yunji.. you have became a really good liar.." 

You finished washing and went back out. Yoogeun and Dayoung were watching their cartoon.

You weakly smiled and took out their gifts. You sat next to them and they noticed two huge box.

"WOW! What is that omma? It's that our present?!" Yoogeun bounced up and down the coach.

You nodded and handed him your gift and one to Dayoung.

They started unwrapping like a cheetah. Or even worse.

"PORORO PORORO!!" Yoogeun yelled out while holding Pororo to the air.

"WAHHH! Hello kitty!" Dayoung hugged the Hello Kitty doll tightly.

"It's a car!" Yoogeun took out a small car and zooming it around the floor.

"Thank you, mommy! You're the best" they shouted to you.

You were astounded that they really liked your presents. You smiled and went to your bedroom as they enjoyed their present.

You sat down on a chair near your desk and taking out your test prep books.

You hummed B.A.P's Rain Sound as you were searching for all your paper work.

Your wallet fell towards the ground.

"Hm?" you saw a paper sticking out.

You picked your wallet up and opened it. It was the paper you picked up yesterday.

"Oh, I totally forgot about this" you knocked your head lightly.

Since it's eight p.m, it wasn't that late to you. You decided to give the drawing back. You told Dayoung and Yoogeun to go wash up and then sleep.

"Be careful, do not pick up the phone or the open door alright? Go wash up together, brush your teeth and go to bed okay?" you instructed them.

They nodded and followed what you told them to do. 

You went out slipping your wallet into your pocket. You remembered the address very well.

You stopped at a plain looking house.

"It should be here.." you looked around.

Just then, you heard a few people arguing.

"Hm?" you tried to listen again because it sounds like it's from the inside of the house.

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FREAK---" you heard the doorknob and the door opened and someone stepped outside and noticed you.

You backed up a bit, "y-you.."

"Y-YOU. What are you doing here?!" Daehyun pointed at you in shock.

"I'm sorry opppa--" a feminine voice echo-ed behind Daehyun.

A girl sticked her head out to ensure why Daehyun paused.

"Eh? Oppa, who's that?" the girl asked making a disgusted face towards you.

"mm.." he rubbed his neck.

"Are you two-timing right now?!?!" she yelled out him.

"N-no! I.. just lost my way here. Sorry" you hurried away from the situation.

 

Daehyun puffed out and sigh and turned around to the female.

"You and I are over, okay?" Daehyun yanked the girl away and hurried off.

You felt someone grabbing onto your arm.

You didn't want to see anyone right now. He better not be stopping me.

But when you turned around, it wasn't Daehyun. It was..

"Yo! Miss y girl" Minki waved.

You stepped back. 

"Wow, we've been meeting way too often" he didn't sound drunk anymore.

"Way too often.." you mumbled.

"Why are you running so rapidly? Especially at this dark? Is ... someone following you?" he said something that made you startled.

You looked around holding your wallet tightly, "hopefully not"

"Why are you holding your wallet so tightly?" he pointed at your wallet.

"It's nothing" you shooked your head.

Too late, he grabbed the paper and opened it up.

"Hm.. this looks like you," he turned the paper around, "isn't this address.."