Happy Birthday!

Do you remember me, Daddy?

"Ah!" you accidently cut yourself from the knife while trying to cut up the carrots.

Your finger were bleeding so you quickly washed it off and wrapped a bandage around your finger.

Today is Dayoung and Yoogeun's birthday. Quick huh? They're turning four already. You were trying to prepare everything while they're still asleep.

You decided not to invite relatives and the neighbors cause you want to spend some times with your own kids.

You made a huge chocolate cake with all your heart.

"Hopefully they'll like this" you wiped off your sweat that you had struggled making everything perfect.

 

You put the cake into the box and wrapped it around with a ribbon. You placed it into the refridgerator.

You smiled and clapped your hands, "Great!"

You saw the steam rushing out of the soup bowl.

"Omo!" you dashed to control the fire. You opened the top cap of the bowl and stirred the seaweed soup around.

You tasted a spoonful of the soup, "mm, this is some good stuff."

You made kimchi pancake, egg rolls, kimbap, fried chicken and their favorite spicy rice cake.

"Oh, I must have made a lot" you placed your hands on your hips.

You looked at the clock and it's already nine a.m.

"Wow, four hours already passed."

You woked Dayoung and Yoogeun up and went down to the dining room waiting for them to wash up and come down.

You heard them rushing down from the stairs and as soon as they came down.

They made a loud gasp. You giggled.

"WOWWW!!" Yoogeun hasted to the chair and picked his fork up.

"Woah! Did you prepared all this, omma?" Dayoung seated herself picking up her fork drooling from all these food.

"Mhm~" you scooped some soup into their bowl.

"mm, mommy cooking is the best of course!" Yoogeun made a thumb up.

"Really?" you chuckled feeling proud of yourself.

The kids really enjoyed the meal which pretty much made you felt a bit better.

"Lets go to the park" you suggested.

"R-really?! THE PARK?" Yoogeun got hyped up.

You nodded as Dayoung already disappeared getting dressed.

Yoogeun rapidly ran up to his room and get dressed as fast as he can.

You were so surprised, what's so fun about the park really?

They came back down in just a minute.

"Are you ready?" you grabbed your jacket.

They nodded energetically.

We arrived at the park and Dayoung and Yoogeun already ran off.

You found the nearest bench so you can keep your eyes on them.

A guy walked up to you. He seems to know you.

"O-oh! You?!" he pointed at you while he was unsteady.

You tried to recognize his face until you did, your jaws opened wide.

You scooted to the closet bench.

"Haha. Nice to meet you here you little brat. Remember me? The guy you met in the stupid shop. Oh you probably don't know my name, it's Min Ki" it's the hot-temper guy you saw in the resturant. He was drunk. Totally.

What's up with these drunk little young adults? Especially in the park. Scaring little kids away.

"Don't you come near me," you shooted him away.

"Aw, I don't want to," he sat down next to you.

You suddenly got a bit nervous cause this crazy dude can do ridiculous stuff with his kind of attitudes when you first met him.

"Wae? Are you afraid of me already? I thought you were brave," he place his hand on your shoulder.

You stood up yanking him off.

"Yah hyung!" someone called him as soon as you got up.

You looked up and it was Daehyun approaching. Not him again ..

He eyed on you as he picked Minki up.

"Yah Daehyun-ah, remember her?" Minki pointed at you.

Daehyun was still gawking at you feeling awkward, "Ani.. I don't think so"

"You must be very drunk last night," Minki patted Daehyun's cheeks.

"Maybe."

You looked away smiling weakly, don't remember me? Are you kidding? I see, so now you're really trying to avoid me.

"Lets go," Daehyun carried Minki and turned to you

Minki seem to have passed out so Daehyun gave you his last final words.

"Lets forget everything we had together. Lets remain as.. strangers," he walked away casually.

You stared into space. "Fine.. then we'll become strangers.. forever."

You sat back down breathing in the air.

A lady came by and stopped in front of you, "It's alright miss, it's alright. Those type of people will regret it any sooner. So will you. But.. you will have one more chance."

"Nae?" before you can tell her to explain what she meant, she already walked away.

"What was that..?" you try to connect what she said to you.

Dayoung and Yoogeun came running towards you.

"Oh! So tired!" Yoogeun sat down next to you.

You looked down at Dayoung and noticed a scar on her leg, "YAH WHAT HAPPENED?"

You were so shocked you couldn't even think about anything else.

"Oh, I just fell down running. It's nothing, I'm fine, it doesn't even hurt look!" she spinned around but gripped her hands on her legs feeling the pain. 

"Ani! You remember that little boy we saw the other day? He pushed Dayoung away for some reason" Yoogeun told me the truth.

"Little boy?" you flashed back the other day.

You carried Dayoung to your back and held Yoogeun's hand, "lets go home now"

You arrived home and placed Dayoung to the coach. You patch her scars after putting on ointment on.

You told them to come to the dining room and took out the cake out of the refridgerator.

"Wah! Cake" Yoogeun applaused.

They were so excited while you were cutting off the ribbon. You slided the cake out carefully and they were drumming on the table.

"That is so pretty!" Dayoung praised.

You placed four candles on the cake, "make a wish~"

They folded their hands together and closed their eyes. They opened up their eyes again.

"So, what did you two wished for? you were curious at their quick wish.

"We wished to.. meet our daddy!" Dayoung and Yoogeun both yelled out.

 

 

 


Heyy guys! Sorry for not updating yesterday. Dancing too much =.=' Anyways enjoy!

Remember to comment and subscribe my loves~~