Fever

Do you remember me, Daddy?

You ticked your tongue, "mm, oh wells"

You went back into your house placing the mp3 into your cabinet.

Daehyun called his grandfather about Yuna and grandfather was in shock.

"GET TO HER PLACE NOW!" the grandpa was about to choke.

"Aish! Dammit" Daehyun messed hair.

Daehyun kept ringing the doorbell but no one came to open the door.

He tried the door knob and it wasn't lock. He stepped into the house searching around through the dark.

The door closed which surprised him. Now Daehyun is carefully walking around.

Suddenly, someone wrapped their arms around his waist.

"Boo!" Yuna shouted hugging Daehyun tightly.

Daehyun gently turned around.

Yuna smiled weakly, "So you actually came.."

"Is this a joke?" he sounded agressive.

Yuna grinned, "I just.. really want to see if you care and I'm glad you actually came. I really miss your face even though I couldn't even see your face for a second"

Daehyun shivered, "If you do this one more time, don't even think about becoming a daughter-in-law of the family"

Daehyun paced towards the door with anger.

Yuna grabbed his arms, "Please.. don't.."

Daehyun turned around finding Yuna frowning with a puppy eyes.

"Can you just stay here for once? I'd promise you I won't bother you as much as I did now"

Daehyun gently laughed, "Do you think I would trust you?"

Before he could reached out of the door, there was a loud, collapsed boom.

He turned around finding Yuna on the ground.

It was raining so hard but you decided to wait outside maybe Daehyun notice he dropped his mp3 here.

You went outside totally forgot about bringing an umbrella with you.

"Oh sh-..." you watched your mouth.

You searched all over your pockets and you totally forgot about your phone and your keys.

You knocked your head a couple of times until it almost bleed to punish yourself.

You started knocking the door as hard as you could but no one answered.

"They must be really tired"

You put on your hood on and found a plastic bag on your table.

"Ah.. good" you went over to the table and made holes so it'll fit through your arms.

You observed around the plastic bag, "A lovely rain coat~"

You wore the rain coat but you were still freezing.

"Well, this will help" you muttered.

You looked around and saw cabs and cabs passing by but it was never stopping by your house.

Perhaps, he'll come like a little while.

You felt a bit dizzy a while later. You already stood for about fourty-five minutes.

A taxi stopped in front of your house but that's when you kind of lost your sense and collaspe.

"YUNJI! YUNJI!" a raspy yell echoed through your ears.

You woked up blinking and saw Dayoung and Yoogeun surrounding you.

"Yo omma!" Yoogeun grasped your hand, "are you alright?"

You coughed and coughed, "I-I'm fine"

You throat and lips felt so dried and you felt so weak.

"But you look so pale, don't go anywhere!" Dayoung went to the kitchen. 

"Be-be careful!" you weakly yelled.

"Thanks to Minki-ahjusshi, he called us and we were so, so worried!" Yoogeun cried out.

You ruffled his hair, "Sorry.."

"Why were you outside anyways?" Dayoung came in with a glass of honey water.

"Well.. you seem to forget about giving the mp3 back to Daehyun-ahjusshi" you pointed at the mp3 laid on the table. 

"Oh.." Dayoung pouted.

You weakly smiled as you took a sip of the honey water.

"We should call Daehyun-ahjusshi" Yoogeun suggested.

"You shouldn't, we shouldn't bother people" you gently got up.

"Don't move, omma" Dayoung forced you back to bed.

"Ani.. today is the day where I sign you guys to school [PRE-K]" you went to wash up.

Yoogeun went over to the phone and called Daehyun.

He answered, "hello?"

"Ahjusshi!" Yoogeun yelled.

"Oh, Yoogeun-ah, what is it?"

"Ahjusshi, help!!!"

"W-what's wrong?" Daehyun choked.

"Omma!" he catched a little breath.

"Omma? What's wrong with her?"

"S-she collasped yesterday and now she's all pale and it looks like she has a really, really, really high fever" Yoogeun whined.

"How did that happened?"

"It's all because of your mp3 you lefted. Come here before mother get really sick! We can't do anything because.. we're still kids and she won't let us help her" Yoogeun explained.

"Daehyun, who's on the phone you're talking to?" Yuna asked.

"Yoogeun-ah, I'll come later, I have to go now" Daehyun said.

"YOU HAVE TO COME NOW!' Yoogeun shouted.

Before he could listen to Daehyun's last words, Yoogeun caught you walking out of the bathroom so he hung up quickly.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

Yoogeun hide the phone, "I went to call grandma, but she didn't pick up"

You felt a bit suspicious but you nodded.

Dayoung shooked her head, "You should become a great actor, Yoogeunnie"

You changed your clothes and so did Dayoung and Yoogeun.

But your heart suddenly pounded wildly and sweat started forming and dripping down all over.

"Omma, you're sweating a lot, are you alright?" Dayoung grabbed a napkin wiping your forehead. 

You nodded, "I think it's a bit hot right now.."

Yoogeun murmured, "Daehyun-ahjusshi, when are you coming?"

"What did you say?" you asked.

He shooked his head, "Nothing!"

You took their hands and approached towards the door.

Your head started spinning but you ignored it.

We stepped out of the house and as soon as you locked the door your head was spinning like crazy. Y

You couldn't find your balance. But at the same time, someone held on to you.

It wasn't Dayoung nor Yoogeun.

"Ahjusshi!!"

"Ahjusshi?" you squinted.

 

 

 

 

 


So it's my official birthday today. A special day = I'll update asap. :)

Maybe more than double update, hehe.

Are you enjoying this? I can't believe it's almost reaching chapter 20. ;c

DID YOU GUYS ENJOY THE INFINITE'S MAN IN LOVE? I DID. THE SMILE IN THE BEGINNING IN THE LIVE MADE MY MORNING! ^^

KAY READERS, ENJOY~~ HEHE, I suggest you to listen to Infinite's Man In Love if you didn't ;p <3

BUHBYES~