You get on my nerves

Do you remember me, Daddy?

Mother ran up to you and embraced you with a tight hug.

"Yunji-ah! As a mother, how can I not know.." you felt tears dripping down from your mother's eyes.

"OMMONI (Mother)! WHAT HAPPEN?! What did they tell you?" you were getting so concerned.

"Although I can't tell you now.. don't stress yourself alright?" mother patted you on the back.

You nodded without knowing anything. You were just clueless. Like a clueless little puppy.

"Grandma, what's wrong?" Yoogeun slipped his hand into mother's hand.

"It's alright, you don't have to worry" mother patted Yoogeun and Dayoung's head.

"You guys better stay out of trouble alright? Don't stress you mother~" Grandma instructed them.

They nodded like good children, "We will!"

You went to take a rest when your mother brought the kids back home.

You had a trouble falling asleep so you decided to get some pills that will help you fall asleep. 

You suddenly heard a glass of cup dropped.

You looked at a patient and a guy there. You couldn't clearly see the guy but the patient looked like an Ahjumma.

"Daehyun-ah.. listen to me.." an ahjumma begged.

The nurses came running towards the room.

"What happened here?!"

The young man just stooded there, frozen.

"From now on, don't you dare call me your son" he turned around.

You gasped and your eyes widen.

Daehyun noticed you and made eye contact with you.

You don't know how but you seem to be able to listen to what he's saying in his heart.

Why are you here?

Does it matter?

Why do you always appear in my sight?

Are you blaming me right now? It's not my fault you know.

He rolled his eyes, and paced towards you.

He made a bitter, pitiful stare at you.

You paused figuring out what he was trying to do.

"Mister.." the nurse called him.

He stomped away from the patient's room and you shrugged.

"Oh god, he always ruins my mood" you laid back down on your pillow.

You started listening to the Ahjumma and the nurse's conversation although you didn't really meant to.

"Are you alright? Who was that? Your son?" the nurse asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry about this. He has a terrible temper"

"It's okay" the nurse lefted the room.

You glanced at the ahjumma, she was staring at a photo and started to tear up.

You bit your lip and went up to her.

"Hey.." you waved.

She looked up eyeing on you, "Y-yes?"

You grabbed some tissues and handed it to her, "here"

"Thank you" she took the tissues.

"By the way, you seem to know my son, who are you?" she asked while wiping away the tears.

"Oh, I'm Yunji. Well, we're just friends from before so.. yeah" you made up some lies.

"I see.. I'm sorry if he had ever bothered you. His temper has gotten worse because of his grandpa forcing him. I couldn't even do anything about it. His grandpa is already getting old so I was to fulfilled his wish" she explained. 

You nodded feeling guilty now that you listened, no wait... why should I?

"Well, Yunji, you seem like a sweet girl to me~ I wish you could be someone like my daughter-in-law, but, luck just isn't fine with me. I won't be able to live long anyways.." her expression gave me an awkward mood.

You smiled, "Take some rest... I need to get some fresh air~"

She nodded and you went to get a jacket. You went out of the hospital yard where everyone can hang out.

You sat down in the bench and sighed. You opened the can of coffee and took a long gulp.

"It's been a long time since I had drank such warm coffee~"

"GO AWAY" you heard a familiar voice which caught your attention.

Yunji, you must be a very nosy person..

"Daehyun-oppa, I just want to know how's mother-in-law is doing?" a feminine, bratty voice respond.

"Mother-in-law?" he laughed, "damn, you must really take this marriage serious"

"I know you don't like me but... I'll try to do my best to make you" she sounded desperate.

"Just go away!" you turned around caughting Daehyun shoving the girl away.

You quickly ran up to them and picked the girl up.

You glared at Daehyun, "Why do you have to be this harsh?"

"It's none of your business" he sighed.

"Why would you treat a girl like this? Although you don't want to marry, at least change your manners. This is the reason why you won't deserve what you want"

"Yah oppa, who's this girl? Why is she making such a speech?" the girl rudely said.

"Yah, you" you started talking informally, "Stop being so desperate, it's the reason why this kind of guy won't want to even look at you"

"WHAT?" she got irritated.

"I was helping you but I decided not to" you changed your mind.

Daehyun smirked, "And what is it to you that I have to change myself?"

"Because you really piss me off and get on my nerves" you scoffed.

 

 


This fanfic has been appearing into my dreams as well, my my my. Readers, here you go. Now good night for me. x_x

Feedbacks and subscribe!~ Haha, sorry about that. :)

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!