Flash back two

Do you remember me, Daddy?

Still flashback!

It's already been a couple of months and Daehyun has been acting pretty weird. I also haven't been feeling well.

You tried calling Daehyun up a couple of times but all you get was, this caller is unavailable at the moment, please leave a message after this.

You slammed the phone down the table, Jung Daehyun, are you playing with me right now? You got so irritated so you decided to get some fresh air. 

Since this was Daehyun's area/neighborhood, it was quite strange and there's quite a dangerous feeling in this area.

There were mostly guys around here so you're pretty creeped out here. They are all just giving you smirks and looks. You shivered begging in your mind hoping they won't come near you.

You weren't paying quite much attention since you're super, super, super afraid right now. Someone grabbed your arms which made you yelped.

"Hey miss, are you free right now?" a drunk-toned ahjusshi asked gripped your arms tightly.

You didn't answer him while you kept trying to push him again. "Get off me!"

He smiled, "Come on, lets go get some drinks! You're so cute and pretty" 

You're so scared to death screaming for your mom inside your heart.

"Yah ahjusshi, I have a boyfriend" you still tried yanking him away.

He gripped you even tighter, "Boyfriend? Aw, is he leaving you alone? Dump him, then I can become yours" he winked.

You almost puked, "Ugh, you f****" he wrapped his arms around you which made you elbowed him. Which caused the situation to become more worse. 

Punch! The ahjusshi released you and he felt to the ground. You saw Daehyun as he went to beat up the ahjusshi.

You breathed in the fresh air and smiled as he told the ahjusshi off.

"Thanks.." you rubbed your arms from the ahjusshi's fingerprints.

"Are you alright?" held your arms. You nodded.

You started walking with Daehyun besides you, "Sorry about that, this neighborhood is full of these thugs"

You shooked your head, "It's alright! As long as you're here" you smiled.

He rubbed his neck giving a weak smile. "Hey Yunji"

You looked at him, "hm?"

He dropped your hands from his, "I think we should break up"

Bump.... bump .... bump .... your heart suddenly shattered.

You gave a smile, "W-why? Is something wrong?"

He bit his lips, "I think it's better if .. we'll end it right here. I think I'm giving you a hard time"

"Hey.. you're not!" you chuckled, not in a cheerful way though.

"I'm sorry Yunji-ah.." he walked away leaving you standing there, alone.

You dropped down the ground, you asked if you can be mine, and now you're just walking off? You nappeun (bad) pabo.

That's when you tried to find the reason why. Maybe he was just having a terrible day right? Is that why he didn't pick up my call?

You paused when you saw Daehyun with.. a girl .. kissing?

You smirked as you tried to calm down holding clutching onto your bag. You walked up to him which startled him.

"Y-Yunji.." he pushed the girl away.

"Jung Daehyun. Is that what you want? A break up? Alright, fine. I'll accept that. Good bye then" you smiled and walked away. You pounded your chest, feeling a sharp pain as you bit your lips. It's alright Yunji. It's alright.

That's when I decided to empty Daehyun out of my heart. I could, can I?

You have been feeling nauseous, throwing up pretty much a lot lately.

You told your mom about it and she asked maybe I should go get a check up.

I went to get a check up and waited for your results. 

"Miss Yunji?" the doctor called you into her room.

"So how is it? Is something wrong?" you smiled.

"Y-you're... wait.. are you ready?" she asked.

Out of curiosity you nodded, without thinking about anything else.

"Miss Yunji.. you're pregnant"

Your jaws dropped wide open, "P-p-pregnant?!?!" 

 

That's when you had Dayoung and Yoogeun. That's when it's fate that you also met Daehyun again. But now you have to leave him and your hometown.


 

This is not flash back now.

 

Five years has already passed.

You're on the plane back to Korea. You were a pretty famous model in America and you had tried having concerts which made people amazed by your voice to. So people actually recognized you on the plane.

You were with your kids who's pretty grown up already.

"Omma, are we going to meet back Daehyun ahjusshi? And Minki ahjusshi?" Dayoung asked as if she'll never forget them from her heart. You nodded, "Maybe!"

You heard a couple of guys speaking and one of them sound exactly like Daehyun. You observed around but you didn't see him at all. Must be my imagination...

(But it wasn't Yunji's imagination at all. Daehyun was on the plane, he's back with the B.A.P's members where he abandoned them before)

You reached Korea and you were so excited to get out of the plane.

"We're back home!" you breathed in.

Dayoung and Yoogeun raised their hands, "If only grandma also came!"

You chuckled, "Grandma just love America that she doesn't even miss Korea" you pouted.

Dayoung and Yoogeun start running out of the door and you chased them until you bumped into someone.

"Ugh, oh my god, I'm so sorry" you apologized as you bowed without looking up.

But when you raised your head up, you jumped back. He tooked off his sunglasses and smiled.

"Long time no seen, Yunji"

tumblr_mkj75hvbIl1rj7jl5o1_500.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I suggest you guys to listen to Sistar's Crying! I'm so inspired to write having it replayed. Hehe, Sistar forever! I really can't choose a bias yet. THEY'RE ALL SO AWESOME! A huge fan of them, sorry! (: