Where Are You?

Do you remember me, Daddy?

You rushed back home and found your mother, Dayoung and Yoogeun standing in the livingroom.

"Oh my.." you rubbed your neck while your took a breath.

"WHERE DID YOU GO?!" your mom pounded her chest.

"Sorry omma, I had to go say goodbye to some of my friends" you smiled and ruffled Dayoung and Yoogeun's hair. 

"This early?!" she pointed at the clock. You nodded smiling, "Or I'll never have a chance!"

"I'll go wash up and change now" you paced to the bathroom after getting your clothes.

You closed the door and banged your head with your fist. Yep, I hate my life.

You went to change into a your airport fashion, hehe, that's right, I need to feel like a fresh new idol. Okay no.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/5318071ee28ba795fdc56c971bc6f48b/tumblr_mnw9qfaZvY1sqeb2fo1_500.png

"That's way too revealing!" your mother complained at your clothings. You patted her back, "Well this was the only thing left in my closet. Everything is in the luggage"

She shooked her head, "Aigoo.."

It was already 10:25 a.m now and it's almost time for the flight.

You took Dayoung's hands while your mom holded Yoogeun's. We got on the taxi and you wanted to go to the wedding ceremony once last time since you promised to meet Minki.

You arrived and got out of the taxi for a moment and met Minki in the front. He waved and jumped right towards you.

"Oh my, you look so gorgeous" Minki complimented you.

Your mom could hear him since the window is open and she made a fist. You chuckled and Minki nodded giving her an "Forgive me" sign.

"Well.. goodbye Minki! It's so nice to meet you. You were always there by my side. By the way" you cleared your throat. "Just don't tell anyone where I went. Especially Daehyun"

Minki nodded and gave you an O.K. signal. "Yes madam!"

You smiled and waved by to him, "Lets meet again when I come back!"

He nodded and waved, "BYEEE~"

The taxi left to the airport and you looked out the window, goodbye Daehyun. Lets meet again someday. :)

During the wedding ceremony:

Daehyun stood still like a statue as Yuna was getting ready to get out of the waiting room. He cleared his throat nervously and tapped Minki.

"Where's Yunji?" he whispered to Minki.

Minki shooked his head, "I don't know.. she's busy I guess?"

Daehyun looked confused, is it because of this morning?

Minki was shaking and sweating the whole time which made Daehyun feel more suspicious of him.

"What's wrong?"

Minki shooked again, "N-nothing really"

"Are you keeping a secret behind a great buddy like me?" Daehyun frowned.

Minki gulped and nodded, "Okay, I seriously can't keep this as a promise. I'm so, so, so, so sorry Yunji!"

"WHAT IS IT?!" Daehyun shouted which made everyone stared at him.

He bowed and so did Minki and everyone got back to their conversation.

"Yunji.." Minki hesitated for a second, "She's going to America"

"AMERICA? When?!" Daehyun shouted again. This time he didn't care who looked at him. He was for real, pissed.

"She just stopped by and told me not to tell anyone. She told me about it this morning, too. She's leaving right now. She probably didn't reach the airport yet" Minki let it all out.

Daehyun grabbed his collar but then released it cause he knew it wasn't  his fault.

"What time is her flight?" Daehyun asked.

Minki shrugged, "She didn't tell me anything about that"

"Aish" Daehyun ruffled his hair and thought of a plan.

"Tell them I need to go somewhere and it's an emergency" Daehyun told Minki as he started to dash out of the ceremony. Everyone stared at him leaving and they were all confused.

Yuna and Daehyun's grandfather saw Daehyun. "DAEHYUN!" Yuna shouted but he ignored it. 

They ran to Minki who was sweating like hell because now it's pretty much his fault.

"Where's that rascal going to?" grandfather asked.

Minki bit his lip, "I don't think this is a great idea to have a force wedding. I'm sorry for saying this even though I'm not related to you but.. Daehyun has someone else he loves. Don't you think it'll be fair to let someone marry the person they love instead of forcing someone who they don't even have feelings for? Money, family inheritance, what are those? Those don't create happiness" Minki stared intensely at Yuna and torned off his necktie and threw it down the ground.

"He's going to find someone he loves. And.. I suggest you guys not to stop him" Minki also ran out of the ceremony.

"T-T-THAT!" the grandfather's blood pressure level increased.

"JUNG DAEHYUUN!" Yuna turned into her crazy mode.

Daehyun huffed his breath as he ran as rapidly he could. "That idiot.. how can she.."

You reached the airport and got your luggages.

"Are we ready?" your mother asked. You nodded.

We got into the airport and found out flight time, ten more minutes. You went to get some beverages for them.

Daehyun found a taxi and told him the location. He stared out the window and dialed Yunji's phone number. No answer.

He threw the phone down the seat and then placed it back to his pocket.

"Are you alright?" the taxi-driver asked.

Daehyun nodded, "I'm fine"

There was two more minutes left and you sat there playing around with Yoogeun and Dayoung.

"Omma, are we going to get educated in America?" Dayoung asked.

"Yes" you nodded. Dayoung expression didn't look so great though.

"What's wrong?" you felt her forehead which it totally fine.

"Oh n-nothing" Dayoung seems like she's keeping a secret from me.

"HAHA, she probably missed her boyfriend" Yoogeun blurted as he sipped his apple juice.

"Oh~ Boyfriend?" you had a sly face on.

Dayoung stomped, "NO! What!"

Yoogeun shrugged, "The um.. how should I say it.. Kim Yunho?"

"I will kill you. Prepare yourself, Yoogeun-blabber-mouth" Dayoung made a fist.

"Enough, enough, it's time to go" you chuckled as we got our stuff.

You reached the ticket gate and gave four tickets to the staff. We got inside and paced in as they scanned us. We reached into the airplane and relaxed. There was exactly four seats in a row so we're pretty lucky.

Daehyun looked at his watch, I hope I'm not late!

He reached the airport and ran out of the taxi after paying. He ran inside and looked around. He glanced at the flight time, there's one that's just about to leave it 5, 4, 3, 2 ...1 .

"Don't tell me that's their flight time" Daehyun muttered as he ran around the whole airport. It's already been fifteen minutes since he been looking around.

I losted her.. I lost. She's gone now. Now who knows when we're ever going to meet again.. Goodbye Yunji..