I still need you

Do you remember me, Daddy?

"Wow, you look so different" he pointed at your hair.

You nodded slowly, "ahaha, yeah.." you still didn't tell him about the operation.

It's weird how he didn't ask anything about me going to America without telling him. Did he get over it? That's great. You smiled while having thoughts all over your mind.

"How are you?" you asked since it's been five years already.

He shrugged, "You know.. busy.. as a trainee. Promoting ourself"

You nodded, "Oh, so did you really achieved your dreams?"

He nodded, "I guess so"

"MOMMY!" Dayoung and Yoogeun came rushing towards you and stared at Daehyun.

"Oh? Daehyun ahjusshi!" Yoogeun pointed at Daehyun who was dazed at how grown up they've gotten.

"How are you guys? Why didn't you contact ahjusshi?" Daehyun ruffled their hair.

"Sorry ahjusshi, we couldn't!" Yoogeun whined.

"Daehyun hyung!" Zelo came running towards us. He stared at me, "Oh, who's this?"

All the rest of the members approached us and I recognized two of them.

"Hey, is her" Youngjae pointed at you and Yongguk just eyed you.

You bit your lips awkwardly, "Annyeong"

"Your girlfriend?" Zelo teased Daehyun.

"She definitely is" Youngjae nodded with his arms crossed.

"Shut up" Daehyun pushed them away. "We'll have to go, lets meet later?"

You nodded, "Alright then"

You took Dayoung and Yoogeun with you to eat and shopping. You met two familiar people.

"Yuna and Minki?" your eyes widen. Oh my! This world does seem small.

You ran up to them while they aren't looking, "BOOO!"

They jumped in panic and turned around.

"....." both of their expression were like this, 'O'

"Don't remember me?" you glared at them.

"YUNJI!" Yuna and Minki shouted at the same time in surprise.

You smiled, "Than god you guys remember, or you both will have a great death time"

They both smiled and greeted you, "Wow, it's really nice to see you again" Yuna shooked your hands.

"Woah, woah, woah" you were surprised at her actions, "Are you really Yuna?"

She nodded, "Yes, did I get prettier?"

You nodded slowly in annoyance, "Hm, yes. I thought you changed, not much anymore"

"Hmph" she crossed her arms around Minki which made you more sly.

"Oh~ Do I smell a couple?" you winked. They stared at you and then at themselves, "Yep"

"When did you guys started dating?" you asked.

"Two years ago. This pabo! He made me have a huge embarrassment out of a mobs of people" Yuna pinched Minki's cheeks.

You shivered, "What did he do? Some kind of proposal?"

"Similar" Minki pointed out.

You nodded, the five of you went and hang out each other. You received a text message and it was from an anonymous.  Obviously it's from Daehyun.

Can we meet in the same park where we began our relationship at 7:00 pm ? I'll be waiting. 

You accepted the request and told Minki and Yuna you had to go home. You brought Dayoung and Yoogeun back to the old-sweet-home.

You did your hair and dress up as nice as you can. Wait a minute, why am I being like this? You shrugged and went out of your bedroom. Dayoung was standing right in front of you.

"Omma"

"Yes?" you looked at her.

"Daehyun-ahjusshi.." she mumbled.

"What about him?"

"is he.. our father...?"

Wait, wait, wait. Hold up. How in the world does she know?

"Uh.." you deliberately thought.

"Just say it omma, I've overheard you guys talk most of the time. I just pretend to be normally fine. I even found this one picture in your cabinet. Sorry mommy, it's just that.. I was really curious.." Dayoung played around with her fingers.

You bend down and ruffled her hair, "Dayoung-ah.. yes.. he is your father"

Dayoung's eyes shoot up, "He is right? He is?!" she grinned.

I'm surprised.. she's really excited.

It was already 6:50 pm and it'll take you just a few minutes to get there.

When you reached there, you couldn't even believe it. There were roses petals everywhere. Is this not the place? But this is!

A spotlight went on and you back up, "D-Daehyun?"

He looked at you and then flashed a smile. He had a guitar with him. He suddenly started playing it.

 

 

 

 

This made you think about back then when you guys were still together.

"Hey, what's your dream when you grow older?" you asked him as he was biting on his lovely cheesecake.

He thought about it, "A singer"

"Oh really?" you were surprised that even Daehyun's dream would be a singer. 

"You'll be the first person I sing to first though" he smiled.

You blushed a bit, "Really?"

"But first.." he paused.

"First?"

"You'll have to call me oppa right after I finish" he smirked.

"E-excuse me?" you scooted away from him shivering.

"Come on, I've never heard you call me oppa before" he pouted.

"No!" you shooked your head.

"Then you won't listen to me sing for you hun"

You thought about it again, "Fine, I'd promise"

Both of us made a pinky promise and that was it. It didn't happened at all. Until now.

You smiled after thinking about those moments.

Daehyun finished playing the song and placed down the guitar.

He went up to you, and handed you a rose.

"Remember that promise? This is it. My gift. But this time, I really want your answer"

You looked at the rose and then back to him.

"Can we be together again?" he kneeled down.

You took the rose and then threw it on the ground. He looked at you in surprised.

"Yah Daehyun"

"Huh?" Daehyun was still confused.

"How cheesy can you get? If you're going to ask me this, you could have just said it!" you laughed. "You didn't need to make such a decorative moment. Oh, now you're making me so shy" you pat your cheeks.

He got up, "I'm sorry.." he rubbed his neck. "So.. can we?"

You poked his forehead and nodded.

"Is that a yes?"

"YES!" you shouted as you jumped.

He grinned widely and gave you a tight hug, "Thank you.. Yunji.. thank you"

You smiled, "No problem, Daehyun-oppa"

"Huh? Wait say it again!" Daehyun demanded.

You shooked your head, "What? What? I didn't say anything"

He pointed at you, "You said oppa didn't you? I want to hear it again!" he begged.

"Too bad" you sticked your tongue out.

He grabbed you from behind giving you a back hug, "I won't let you go until you say it again"

"Ugh you little!" you frowned and then obeyed him, "I miss you, Daehyun-oppa, oppa, oppa, oppa , a lot!"

He smiled and tightened the hug, "I miss you too, my Yunji"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


omo omo omo!! THE END O: O: O: Will there be a sequel? Or will there? [; Did you guys like it? Ehehehehehe <3 (: :D

Afterall it wasn't a terrible ending, was it?

I hope you guys really liked it. Thanks for reading this. It was really fun!