They're yours, too.

Do you remember me, Daddy?

"Bye Grandma!" Yoogeun hyperactively waved.

"Bye grandma" Dayoung kissed grandma's cheeks and waved.

We decided to eat out today. 

"So, what do you guys want to eat?" you asked while skipping with them.

"NOODLES!!" Dayoung and Yoogeun both yelled out.

You giggled as they were playing the jinx game.

"I win!" Dayoung did a victory sign.

You clapped and Yoogeun became disappointed.

"yah Yoogeun-ah, it's just a game" you tried to comfort him.

He crossed his arms looking away, ignoring you. You shook your head.

"What a shame" Dayoung shook her head with you.

You finally reached to the nearest noodle shop store. This store is one of the best noodle shop anyone can find.

We found a four seat table and sat down there.

"So, what do you guys want to eat?" you asked while looking at that menu.

"Black bean paste noodle~" Dayoung replied like she's almost drooling thinking about her favorite dishes.

"I'll have the same. Mommy, can we order more later?" Yoogeun asked.

"Of course~" you nodded placing the menu down and waved your hand to the waiter.

A waitress was approaching towards your table with a huge grin on her face.

"Hello, welcome to sokisimishi JJANG! Shop~ What would you like?"

You told her the order and she wrote everything down clearly and walked away.

 

*Dishes crashing sound*

"We won't work here then! EVER!" a young man voice shouted out as he was rushing out of the kitchen.

There was two men rushing out. There was also the manager following them trying to catch them.

"Since we came here, you have looked at us like lowly b***tches" one of the man cussed out loud.

You covered Dayoung and Yoogeun's ears so they wouldn't listen to those type of words.

The guy behind the hot tempered guy looked so familiar to you. You blinked trying to get your vision clear.

"Daehyun?" you whispering.

"Ah!" you heard a yell.

You looked at what's happening, the hot tempered dude is holding up a chair clenching it tightly towards the air. 

"H-hey, mister, calm down," the manager tried to dodge from him, "you're going way to overboard"

He laughed, "if we don't get our salary today, this shop will turn into a whole garbage shop, you understand?"

Just now, the ahjumma, who's the boss of the shop came running to the whole disaster.

"What in the world is going on?!" she was so stunned.

"Nothing, get away ahjumma, is none of your business" he pushed the ahjumma away.

That made you stood up in just a second. You pat Yoogeun and Dayoung's head, "stay here.. mommy has to do something.." 

You plugged Dayoung and Yoogeun earphones on so they wouldn't understand the atmosphere.

You sauntered, approaching towards the argument. You couldn't take these mannerless, ruthless es, ever. They pushed one of your favorite motherlike ahjumma away.

"Excuse me. Can you please shut up for a moment?" you calmly asked.

They scanned their eyes towards you and laughed.

"Shut up? Did you just have the guts to say that?" he slowly turned to my direction.

You nodded confidently, "No yeah, of course I do. People like you, there's nothing to be afraid of"

You eyed on Daehyun as he finally turned to you and you could see him gaped a bit.

"This . Looks who's talking now" the hot-tempered guy got even more pissed off.

"? I'm sorry, I have a name. It's Yunji. I'm guessing you're a instead?" you smiled.

"YOU!" he grabbed your collars pushing towards the counter.

You glared at him, a furious glare towards him. He noticed your glare and let you go.

"Come on, Dae, lets go.. these idiots.. you can't compete with them" the hot-tempered guy walked his way out.

Daehyun took a step and paused eyeing back on you and smirked. He started walking his way out again. 

What was that for? You sighed and picked ahjumma up.

"Aigoo! Thank you Yunji! If it wasn't for you, this place would have become a disaster" she gripped onto your hands tightly.

"Don't worry. Those people, you need to know how to deal with them. They need to learn a lesson"

"Thank you, thank you!" the manager bowed to you, "please sit down, we'll let you order for free"

Your eyes widen, "free? Oh no," you giggled.

"No we're serious, you can eat for free," the ahjumma smiled.

You nodded, "alright then.. thank you," you smiled and went back to your table.

Dayoung and Yoogeun took off their earphones went they notice you coming back.

"Omma (mother) where have you been?" yoogeun nagged.

"Just doing something, nothing serious" you ruffled his hair.

"Are you alright?" Dayoung asked.

"Of course~"

The food came and we ate and stuffed ourselves like pigs.

"I'm so full!~" Yoogeun rubbed his belly.

You sipped down your water, "so am I" you pouted.

"We should go now" Dayoung wore her jacket and stood up embracing into your arms. 

You said your goodbyes and went straight out of the resturant. 

"Wow, it's getting dark" Dayoung looked around.

"Hold onto mommy's hand tightly okay?" you warned them.

They nodded and you guys started walking back home. You reached home and saw a drunk man right in front of your house. He opened his eyes when he heard some footsteps.

"Oh, is you." It was Daehyun!

"You guys go in" you opened the door for Dayoung and Yoogeun.

They quickly got into the house. You crossed your arms, "what are you doing here?"

"Resting"

"..." you didn't believe him, "I thought you don't remember me" 

He laughed, "Why wouldn't I remember the girl who I went to b--" he paused without finishing.

You looked down the ground. He cleared his throat, "Sorry"

"It's alright.. are you done yet?"

"Yes," he rubbed his neck leading against the gate.

"Alright then. Good night then. I don't think we'll be meeting each other again right?" you turned your doorknob.

He grabbed your wrist, which made you stopped.

"Are those kids.. yours?"

You stared at his hands that were grasping tightly on yours. 

"They are.. yours.. too" you gripped your hands into a fist.