Breaking News!

Do you remember me, Daddy?

"Jihoo..? Do.. I know you?" Daehyun recited. 

"Hyung.. is something wrong?" Jihoo felt a mental breakdown.

"Is he your brother?" Dayoung asked.

Jihoo nodded, "Did something happened?"

"Your brother.. he.. lost his memories" Dayoung explained to Jihoo.

"He what?!" Jihoo jumped from shock.

Jihoo grabbed Daehyun's hands, "Why didn't any body contact us or anything?"

Dayoung and Yoogeun didn't say a word.

A car suddenly stopped in front of them.

"Jihoo, get in~" a young lady pat the seat.

She glanced at Dayoung and then Yoogeun and then, Daehyun.

She gasped as her eyes widen, "D-D-DAEHYUN?!"

"NOONA! H-hyung, they said hyung lost his memories!" Jihoo opened the car door.

"Lost his memories..?" Yuna shattered. "Is that true?!"

Dayoung and Yoogeun nodded as they were speechless.

"No wonder he never came back on the wedding ceremony.." Yuna muttered.

Yuna got out of the car and told Jihoo to get in and go home safely.

She stepped towards Daehyun and took his hands.

Yuna pretends to tear up as she squeezed Daehyun's hands tightly.

"W-where have you gone? What made you lose your memories?" she whimpered.

Daehyun tried to brush her hands away, "I don't get what you mean, who are you? Why are you doing this to me?"

Yuna used his force to grasp his hand, "I-I'm your fiance, don't you remember?"

"Fiance?" Dayoung tilted her head.

Yuna glanced at Dayoung, "Yes, now shh and don't interrupt"

Daehyun felt tense after what Yuna said to Dayoung.

"Why don't you come home with me? Your grandfather must be really worried!" Yuna asked.

Daehyun cleared his throat, "Get lost"

Yuna's eyes widen, "W-what..?"

Dayoung and Yoogeun both surprisingly sunken at the atmosphere.

"Daehyun.. what did you just say to me..?"

"Do I need to repeat that?" Daehyun took Dayoung and Yoogeun's hands. "Lets go"

Yuna tapped Daehyun shoulders, "Are you.. living with that lowly girl?"

"Excuse me?" Daehyun turned around.

"You know, Yunji?" Yuna crossed her arms.

Daehyun did a small chuckle, "Lowly girl?"

Yuna nodded, "yes, don't you think so? Just looking at her plain looking, oh gosh"

"Hey.." Daehyun grabbed Yuna's wrist.

"What?" Yuna slight a tiny smile.

"Watch your mouth" Daehyun flashed a smirk as he headed back home with Dayoung and Yoogeun.

"...Lets meet again , DAEHYUN!" Yuna roared as loud as she could.

She kicked the can that was in front of her, "AISH!"

The can landed on a fierce-looking guy, "Ow.."

Yuna covered , "Omo!"

"Sorry!" Yuna ran up to him and she pat his head.

She took an extra close look at him, "Hey.. aren't you Yunji's boyfriend?"

Minki rubbed his head as he eyed on Yuna, 'Boyfriend? What are you ta---"

"Oh.. yes" Minki finally notice that it was Yuna.

"I'm really sorry about that can. I just.." Yuna rubbed her neck, "I'm just frustrated"

"How come?" Minki calmly asked.

"You know about Daehyun?" Yuna asked, "Memory loss"

"Yes, I know. He seems to pretty much know how we were such good buddies in the past"

"He does?" Yuna raised her eyebrows.

Minki nodded, "I showed him some photos, it seems like he liked it"

"Eh.. okay.." Yuna shivered as she walked away.

"Where are you going?" Minki dashed towards her.

"Shopping, where else would I go?" Yuna was still frustrated.

"Girls, girls, girls" Minki shooked his head.

"What? And why are you bugging towards my business? You should be busy keeping an eye on your girlfriend before she's going to be taken away soon" Yuna crossed her arms.

"Takens away? By who?" Minki fleshed.

"Ugh, whatever" Yuna stomped away.

Minki stood there for a second and ran up to Yuna, "Actually.. we're not actually dating. We just made a deal with each other"

Yuna paused, "A deal?"

Minki nodded, "For a month, it seems like a month passed pretty fast"

"So you guys were acting all this time?" Yuna widen like an 'O' shape.

"Yeah" Minki flashed a smile.

"You guys should date for real then. She should really stay away from my Daehyun" Yuna gripped.

"Daehyun? So is that the person who's going to steal her away?" Minki laughed.

"Yes, and you should find a way" Yuna smiled.

"You know, have you know why Daehyun has never ever once liked anyone ever since this one incident?" Minki asked.

"Incident?" Yuna got curious.

"I won't say much but.. it seems like she was pretty much one unique one. Though, I don't know who she is but it seems like that was the last person that ever moved his heart, and the first" Minki explained it all. "So, you should stick your head into other peoples' business. No matter if you're his fiance or something. Stop being such a nosy little stalker being all jealous, it makes you such a ... witch"

Minki left making Yuna stood there in the middle of the road.

"Tch" Yuna rolled her eyes, "Why would I believe that?"


You listened to some voicemails and then called Minki up.

He answered, "Hello?"

"Hey Minki, what's up?" you respond.

"Oh Yunji, sorry about all those missed calls"

"Oh it's alright but.. why did you call me so many times?"

"Well.. I guess our deal is over with the relationships" Minki said.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, time passed really quick!" Minki ticked his tongue. "Well, I gotta go now, buhbye!"

"Bye~" you hung up the phone.

You reached home after your mom left. You stepped into the house and Daehyun jumped right in front of you.

You got a bit startled not expecting that would happen.

"Scared me!" you yelped out as you placed your hand on your chest.

"Sorry" he rubbed his neck as he grinned.

(Damn, how can his grin be so cute) You shooked your head, get your sense back, get your sense back!

"You guys are back already? Wow, did you guys eat yet?" you asked as you went to the kitchen.

"Just ate that porridge you left, aw, I liked your message" Daehyun cooed.

You scratched your head, "Er.. I.. just.." your face is already burning.

"Are you sick somewhere? Your face is really red" he touched your cheeks.

You brushed his hands away, "Hey, hey, don't touch me"

He stopped, "Hehe, sorry"

Yoogeun appeared from no where, "AW LOVEY DOVEY GET A ROOM"

"W-what?!" you backed up. "Aye, where did you learn those?"

"From granny" Yoogeun gave an evil laugh as he went away.

You shivered, "How can they be so evil?"

Daehyun placed his hands on your shoulder, "Lets go get a room then" he winked.

You shivered again, "WHAT IN THE WORLD"

You rushed into your bedroom. You catched your breath and your laptop.

You place your laptop on top of your lap and you scrolled down on the news. (DAUM search)

You saw a ranked one popular news story of today, Must see!

You clicked it and wondered what it is.

You hummed a song as you read the whole news.

You dropped your pen as you re-read and re-read.

"A young e pregnant at age 19!!"

You continued to scroll down and caught your name in it, "Han Yunji"

You bit your lips hoping this could be someone else until you saw every single specific details like your school address (previous schools like high school) 

"Where the heck did they find this?" you were absolutely speechless.

You read the comments and they were totally what you expected.

 

Anonymous: "What a loser! Using those precious time on such thing and not studying"

Anonymous: "!"

Anonymous: "Her parents and her should just leave this world! They're creating such a harm to younger teens"

xxxxAnonyxxx: "I feel so bad for her. Money must be really important huh?"

 

You clenched a fist almost smashing your laptop screen, "Who f---- did this..?!" You tried to stay strong reading all these without a tear drop, your heart is already broken into pieces.

 

 

 

 


Boom clap, boom boom clap ho!

Readers, my darlings~ Sorry for the 5-6 days late! Aho, I survived the schools days. Oh gosh, I have a feeling I have to finish this story soon, 49543959 exams are coming this month ):

Enjoy chapter 27 though, remember to subscribe and comments!~ ^^