It's First Love

Do you remember me, Daddy?

You woked up and found Yoogeun and Dayoung on your bed.

"Hm? What are they doing here?" you got out of the bed and covered them with the blanket.

You went to the living room, it was only 10:30 am. It seems like Daehyun went out early.

You went to wash up and when you got out of the bathroom, Dayoung was right outside. That made you jumped.

"Gave me a panic!" you placed your hands in your chest.

"Sorry omma" she giggled.

"What are you doing here? You're wide awake already?" she smiled as you carried her up.

"yeah.. where's Daehyun ahjusshi?" she asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"He has an appointment today so I think he'll be back a little sooner" you brushed Dayoung's three little teeth.

After you've finished washing, you went to make breakfast.

"Omma, do you know where father is?" Dayoung asked a sudden question.

You chopped the onion, "Father? Er.. of course I do. But we're not allowed to meet him"

"Why not?" Dayoung played around with her fingers in the table.

"He's busy, like I said" you sniffed and got your eyes sting from the onion.

"But why is he always busy? Does he remember us?" Dayoung asked.

"I'm sure he does" you slowly cut up the onion. 

Suddenly your phone rang.

"Hello?" you answered.

"Hey, it's me Daehyun"

"Oh, what's up?" you wiped your hands in a towel and held your phone.

"I.. might not be able to come home tonight" he said.

"Tonight? Oh.. alright then"

"Sorry.."

"What is it to be sorry for? I'll just need to find a way to explain Dayoung and Yoogeun this"

"Thanks.. I got to go now, bye!" he hanged up.

You placed your phone down and Dayoung asked, "Was it ahjusshi?"

You nodded, "It seems like you guys won't be spending time with him"

"Aww!" Dayoung stomped.

"What? You don't like spendng time with mommy instead?" you asked.

"N-NO!" she gaped and grabbed your wrist, "NO NO NO!"

You chuckled at how afriad she looked, "go wake your brother up, we should go do some little shopping, too"

You finished cooking the breakfast and set  them at the table.

Dayoung and Yoogeun both came to the table, "WE'LL EAT IT WELL!"

They started chomping down the food and you were already full from eating and cooking.

You all changed and started to walk to malls and malls.

You picked out so much clothes for Dayoung and Yoogeun. And for yourself, don't even ask. 

You decided to go window shopping now and passed by glorious clothing.

You paused when you saw a long white dress that caught your attention.

"Whaa, that's beautiful" Dayoung pointed.

"Beautiful right? I hope one day, you'll be wearing that kind of dress and walking down the aisle with your broom" you dreamed.

"Just wait mommy!" she grinned.

You stared at the other dressed and then frozed when you saw Yuna and.. Daehyun.

You held Dayoung and Yoogeun's hands and quickly walked to the next shop.

You saw Minki across from you, "Oh, it's Minki ahjusshi!" Yoogeun pointed.

He noticed you guys and waved. He dashed over to you and waved to the three of you.

"Nice to meet you guys here. Seems like you're in a .. shopping spree" he examined all the bags you were holding.

You nodded, "ONCE IN A LIFETIME"

He chuckled and asked, "Hey.. you want to go to the club tonight? We'll invite Daehyun, and some other people" 

"Club? Er.. no thanks.. and Daehyun? He's busy tonight" you shivered from the word club, club, club. 

"Oh really? But I begged him to come so he's fine with it. You'll come right? ACTUALLY, YOU BETTER COME. MEET YOU!"

Minki waved bye to Dayoung and Yoogeun and left.

You sighed, "ugh, that place is my nightmare"

You brought Yoogeun and Dayoung to your mother's place instead.

You rang her doorbell and she opened.

"Yunji? Why are you here?" she asked.

"Sorry mom, I have somewhere to go tonight so can you please take care of them for the day?" you begged.

"of course! Your relatives are here so they can play with the children~"

"Oh really? That's great, thanks mom!" you hugged her and then hugged Dayoung and Yoogeun.

You said your goodbyes and got back home.

You opened your closet and searched for what to wear. You received a text message from Minki.

Remember, dress yourself up.

Ugh, that's your most unfavorite thing ever. But you'll do it for once.

548623193_784.jpg

"Seems like I'll have to wear this" you tucked in your clothes off and fit in the dress.

A while later, you zippered the dress up and now you're perfectly done.

The door bell suddenly rang. You went to get it and found a box outside. You looked around to see if there's anyone, no one.

You opened the box and found a pair of high heels, "Woah.."

You read the letter and it said,

It seems like you don't have any high heels since you've never wore them before. So here, I got you some. You better wear it!

"Tch, please no" you knocked your head.

http://img.loveitsomuch.com/uploads/201205/15/gorgeous%20bling%20pink%20high%20heels-f37417.jpg

"What kind of day is it today?" you sighed. You put on the high heels and nearly tripped over from how high it was.

You haven't ever put makeup on once. So this time, you decided to put them on since it's a special day.

You called up a taxi and when it arrived you went straight out.

The taxi drove you to the club where MInki asked you to go. As soon as you arrived, you saw crowds of people there.

"Ugh, how will I get through this?" you muttered trying to push the crowds lightly as you get through.

You finally got tot he door and went inside. You searched around for MInki and his crews.

You saw him waving towards you and you approached to them. Your feet were about to die.

People were literally staring at you with their jaws dropped.

You shivered feeling the chill of the stares. Your heels were quivering since your can't balance them that well.

"Woah..." Minki whistled.

You glared at him, "Really?" He nodded.

You turned around and caught Daehyun looking at you. Eyes. Wide open.

You rolled your eyes and felt embarrassed with all these little vampire eyes eyeing on you.

The lights went off and the stage light went on. You sat down and watched a man walking up the stage with a microphone.

"Hello everyone" he greeted and everyone greeted back.

"Well, today we're having a special challenge. A singing contest. We need a couple of each to come up on stage and sing a song that can move everyones' heart. The prize will be this couple ring" he held a box with two beautiful, shiny diamond rings.

Everyone cheered and started pushing the couples towards the stage.

Minki and his crews pull you out, "You and Daehyun" he winked.

"W-what?!" you pushed yourself back to the coach. 

They dragged Daehyun up and you. You stared at Daehyun  uncomfortably and nervously.

"What are we going to sing..?" you asked feeling humiliated.

He whispered you the song and you nodded.

"Okay, this is the next couple" the announcer announced the both of you.

You carefully walked up the stage as everyone appluaded.

"1..2..3" you took the guitar and start playing it.